The Needing for Love

Author's note: I worked really hard on this. I hope you like it.
Author's note: I worked really hard on this. I hope you like it.  « Hide author's note
Chapters:   « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 92 Next »

4

Chapter 4
*I’m Lost Inside The Crowd! It’s Getting Loud! I Need You To See, I’m Screaming For You To Please Hear Me.*
~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.

I ended getting most of my clothes that I liked, my four books, my laptop, and a few other things. I got done putting my clothes into the dresser and stood there after I closed the drawer and sighed.

“You done?” He popped his head into the room and looked at me. I nodded in reply and he walked in.

I stayed where I was at the dresser and continued thinking. Unfortunately he had to interrupt me by putting his arms around my waist and putting his chin on my shoulder. I tensed up and grinded my teeth.

“We really have to talk about the whole ‘don’t touch me’ concept.” I said glaring at the wall.

“Why do you hate me?” He inquired again.

“I don’t hate you.” I stated apathetically.

“Then why do you freak out if I touch you?!”

“It’s not you. I do that to everyone.”

“Why?”

I thought why.

I had been crushed by Eric. He practically ruined my life. It started out fine. I loved him so much. But, he went and slowly starting ruining it.

I loved him though. The whole time. Even when he would hit and me and apologize and promise he would never do it again.

I believed him and forgave him. But he broke the promise as soon as me made it.
I could feel the pained expression on my face. I was used to it by now. I had thought about him so much I had become numb to the pain.

I was broken into a million little pieces never to be put back together again.

“I swear Abby, I’m never going to trust another guy again. I am never going to fall in love again.” I sobbed into my best friend’s shoulder.
I thought back to when I sat on her couch and cried all day. She was there with me the whole time.

I could feel him putting his finger under my chin and forcing me to look at him.

He was a pain in the ass, but then again, he was nice.

“Are you sure you don’t want to tell me?” His eyes looked pleading.

“No. I’m fine. Really. I am.” He didn’t look convinced.

I was having a hard time convincing myself lately.

“Are you sure?” He inched his face closer to mine and I could feel his breath on my cheeks. I was getting very uncomfortable.

I hadn’t had this much physical contact since, well, Eric. And I didn’t really like it then either. Mainly, I was afraid of being hurt. Both physically and emotionally. I don’t think I could take much more of either one.

“What… what are you doing?” I asked shakily. His lips were pressed against my ear by the time he spoke again.

“Nothing.” He replied calmly while I was on the brink of panic.
Then, to make matters worse, he started kissing down my neck. I was panicking now. He put his hands on my hips and softly pushed me against the dresser. I was afraid of where this would lead.

“Please. Stop.” I managed to say. He paused and looked at me apologetically.

“Sorry.”

I couldn’t tell if he meant it or not. I had lost my ability to trust people. He took his hands off my waist and backed away from me and walked out into the living room and I heard the TV being turned on.

I decided I would stay in here where I was safe. I walked over to the bed and pulled out my laptop and plugged my headphones in and slipped into my slice of peace and happiness.

I listened to my usual music. Depressing music. Or slow music that sounded sad but it really wasn’t. I pulled up a game of solitaire and zoned out not really listening to the music at all.
I thought about what just happened. Honestly, being held again was…nice. I shied away from it for six months. But, I wasn’t sure I wanted to let my guard down and have everyone hugging me, and touching me again.

I sighed in frustration and put my head in my hands.

Oh, s***. I think I like him.

This book has 23 comments. Post your own now!

GraceTaylor12This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Apr. 9 at 2:31 pm
WOAH WOAH WOAH! WHAT???? This was amazing! Why did you have to do a cliffhanger like that??? Augh, it could have been a happy ending!

Book nerd said...
what the crap.....it couldve ended perfectly then you throw this at me ughhhhh...youre a great writer so please please please finish this like you left everyone at a clift hanger

Jessikern This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Write more please!

Madimayisinsane said...
I love this book! Please put the next one p soon! It's amazing!

moderndayEmilyDickinson This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Aug. 3, 2014 at 10:44 am
This is an amazingly written book! You are really talented! When I tarted reading this book, I was depressed. But when I started reading it, I couldn't stop. And believ me when I say I couldn't stop. I read above 80 chapters or 92 chapters in one day. Your book is that amazing. Thank you for sharing this! This is like one my few favorite romance stories. But may I ask, what happened in the end???

heycallmemoriarty said...
this is such an amazing book! Oh my god! No! Don't kill her! Or Alex! Please! I will die! No! This is one of the greatest books I have ever read, please keep writing!

SmileyFace3356 said...
THANK YOU FOR 92 CHAPTERS!!!!  I've read 17 and I'm biting my fingernails.  I can imagine Alex in my head and I moan.  Have you finished it yet or are you still adding more?

Pirate_babe_91 said...
Still waiting!!

mimiluvinwhat said...
Jun. 3, 2013 at 10:54 am
wtf you have to write more you just have to plllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaasssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssse

blackbirds_singing said...
i need to tell you something.  right now.  its major important.  you began writing this book.. what? 3 years ago? and you've been working on another, supposidly.  don't get me wrong, i completly undersstand how hard and stressful it is to write in a busy work or quite possibly school enviroment, me being in school myself and working on exercericular activities.  but, and i mean this in the most pleasant and less possible thretning way, if you do not upload the se... (more »)

bellatrix said...
Apr. 20, 2013 at 2:49 am
i love this book

FallenAngel170198 said...
I love this book! Oh My Gosh, keep writing! I want to know how it is with the gun! And hurry ! I give it 5 stars!

bellatrix said...
ello loves how are yall today i just really wanted to say I love this story cherrio

TashaB said...
Enjoying it hunx! Your dreams are going to go VERY far! Read some of my books :) They're nailbiting goodness....

Pirate_Babe_94 said...
I love your story!! I've been waiting FOREVER for the next part. (:

Keep writing!!!

Mermaidmissy said...
Oct. 6, 2011 at 10:06 am
Wow, your book is really good. I hope you keep on writing more pages. Take a look at some of my poems and my book to please. :) 

misguidedmuse replied...
I will. :) i am writing sequal to this book. :) and i have another book. just havent got it on here. 

awesomejordy said...
Totally addicting! Fantastic! Please finish!

fall is near said...
r u gonna write a sequel? please that was amazing! but u just left us hangin there at the end!!! oh please write a sequel!!!!!!

fall is near said...
im addicted to this! ive been reading it for like 3 hours now! good job to the author! i forgot it was written by a teen! U should make it a real book! Keep up the good work! :)