The Needing for Love

Author's note: I worked really hard on this. I hope you like it.
Author's note: I worked really hard on this. I hope you like it.  « Hide author's note
Chapters:   « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 92 Next »

3

Chapter Three

*Hear Me! I’m Crying Out! I’m Ready Now! Turn My World Upside Down, Find Me!*

><

“Eric! Knock it off!”

“Come on we have been going out for a year now!” He wined as he kept trying to kiss me.

“No!”
His expression darkened as I got up and headed toward the door. He got up after me and shoved me against the wall and started kissing my neck and trying to unzip my jacket.

“Get the hell off me Eric!” I shoved him away and he walked into a bowl of water he had sitting out for his dog. I stood there expressionless as he let out a string of profanities. He got back up to me and slapped me across the face.

“Seirnali !? Seirnali ?! What’s wrong?! Wake up! Come on! Seirnali ?!”

I woke up to Alexander shaking me and then stroking me and switching back and forth. I tried to focus on what was going on and why he was freaking out. I just kind of looked at him.

“What’s wrong??” He asked concerned.

“What…?” I was confused. He frowned and wiped a tear off my face. Oh, I was crying, typical. I didn’t know why, but I would cry whenever I had that dream. I never really understood.

“Seirnali ?! What’s wrong? Why are you crying?” He shook me out of my thoughts.

“Oh. Um. Bad…a bad dream…” I lied. He didn’t look convinced.

“You want to talk about it…?”

“No. I’m fine.” I replied and slapped his hand off my arm. He looked offended at first but then he looked amused. He shrugged and rolled back to his side and fell asleep again. I looked at the clock. Two in the morning. I let out a frustrated sigh and rolled back over and looked out the window.

I woke up in the morning rather pleasantly. It was warm. I brushed the hair out of my face and put my hand back on the bed. I heard a muffled laugh and opened my eyes.

I had my head on his chest and my hand laying across his stomach. Within five seconds I gasped in shock and pushed myself off and wound up falling onto the floor. He looked over the edge at me and laughed.

“Morning!” He tried to hold back his laughing. I scowled at him got myself up off the cold floor.

“Shut up.” I muttered. He stopped laughing but his amused little smile stayed. I rolled my eyes and walked into the bathroom and did my hair. I obviously couldn’t brush my teeth so I grabbed a piece of gum from my pocket and popped it into my mouth and walked back into the room to grab my shirt.
He was still laying in bed.

“Come here.” He patted the empty space next to him. I looked at him.

“No thank you.” I retorted. He sat up and looked at me and put on a faked a hurt expression. I ignored him and picked up my shirt up. I put it on and he grabbed my elbow and pulled me on the bed and forced me to sit next to him.

“Stop touching me!!!” I kept hitting him. Frankly, after my break-up I flinched whenever anyone touched me and this was crossing the limit.

“This is nice.” He sighed.

“Yeah. Sure. Whatever. Can I go now?” I asked sharply. I had things to do today and this was not on
my agenda.

“Fine. Jeez.” He got up and walked into the bathroom. I was going to run and steal his car but I was really hungry so I snuck into the kitchen instead.

There wasn’t much of a selection so I grabbed some cereal and prayed to God he had non-expired milk in the fridge. After I sat down and started eating he walked in with a faded gray t-shirt and ripped up jeans. His hair was a mess still. I was beginning to think he never brushed it…

He watched me eating my cereal. It was nerve-racking. I finished and put my bowl in the sink and turned around but of course, he was blocking my way.

Stupid British man.

“Move.” I looked up at him. I felt so short. He just smiled and put his arms on either side of me and put his weight on the counter behind me. I was getting both pissed and freaked out. Pissed at what he was doing and freaked out about what he I might do.

I put my hands on his chest and attempted to push him away from me but it didn’t work. He inched his face closer to mine. I was seriously freaking out by now. If he was planning on kissing me I was going to punch him in the face.

“Why don’t you like me?” He finally said. I was taken back. Not expecting it.

“Uh….Well, Um…What?” I couldn’t think of anything else to really say.

“I’m just saying.” He paused and looked down at me. “Are you planning on wearing that all week?”

Oh yeah. I only had this outfit.

“No…” I replied looking down at the floor.

“Well then come on. Let’s go to your apartment and get your stuff.” He pushed himself off the counter.

“What? Why?” I was getting worried here.

“Well, you’re going to be living here, don’t you want your stuff?” He looked at me like I was mentally incompetent.

Oh, great.

This book has 23 comments. Post your own now!

GraceTaylor12This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Apr. 9 at 2:31 pm
WOAH WOAH WOAH! WHAT???? This was amazing! Why did you have to do a cliffhanger like that??? Augh, it could have been a happy ending!

Book nerd said...
what the crap.....it couldve ended perfectly then you throw this at me ughhhhh...youre a great writer so please please please finish this like you left everyone at a clift hanger

Jessikern This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Write more please!

Madimayisinsane said...
I love this book! Please put the next one p soon! It's amazing!

moderndayEmilyDickinson This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Aug. 3, 2014 at 10:44 am
This is an amazingly written book! You are really talented! When I tarted reading this book, I was depressed. But when I started reading it, I couldn't stop. And believ me when I say I couldn't stop. I read above 80 chapters or 92 chapters in one day. Your book is that amazing. Thank you for sharing this! This is like one my few favorite romance stories. But may I ask, what happened in the end???

heycallmemoriarty said...
this is such an amazing book! Oh my god! No! Don't kill her! Or Alex! Please! I will die! No! This is one of the greatest books I have ever read, please keep writing!

SmileyFace3356 said...
THANK YOU FOR 92 CHAPTERS!!!!  I've read 17 and I'm biting my fingernails.  I can imagine Alex in my head and I moan.  Have you finished it yet or are you still adding more?

Pirate_babe_91 said...
Still waiting!!

mimiluvinwhat said...
Jun. 3, 2013 at 10:54 am
wtf you have to write more you just have to plllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaasssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssse

blackbirds_singing said...
i need to tell you something.  right now.  its major important.  you began writing this book.. what? 3 years ago? and you've been working on another, supposidly.  don't get me wrong, i completly undersstand how hard and stressful it is to write in a busy work or quite possibly school enviroment, me being in school myself and working on exercericular activities.  but, and i mean this in the most pleasant and less possible thretning way, if you do not upload the se... (more »)

bellatrix said...
Apr. 20, 2013 at 2:49 am
i love this book

FallenAngel170198 said...
I love this book! Oh My Gosh, keep writing! I want to know how it is with the gun! And hurry ! I give it 5 stars!

bellatrix said...
ello loves how are yall today i just really wanted to say I love this story cherrio

TashaB said...
Enjoying it hunx! Your dreams are going to go VERY far! Read some of my books :) They're nailbiting goodness....

Pirate_Babe_94 said...
I love your story!! I've been waiting FOREVER for the next part. (:

Keep writing!!!

Mermaidmissy said...
Oct. 6, 2011 at 10:06 am
Wow, your book is really good. I hope you keep on writing more pages. Take a look at some of my poems and my book to please. :) 

misguidedmuse replied...
I will. :) i am writing sequal to this book. :) and i have another book. just havent got it on here. 

awesomejordy said...
Totally addicting! Fantastic! Please finish!

fall is near said...
r u gonna write a sequel? please that was amazing! but u just left us hangin there at the end!!! oh please write a sequel!!!!!!

fall is near said...
im addicted to this! ive been reading it for like 3 hours now! good job to the author! i forgot it was written by a teen! U should make it a real book! Keep up the good work! :)