A High School Love Story

Chapters:   « Previous 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 16 Next »

Act III Scene I- “Just You And Me” -An Apartment In Nashville, Tennessee

(Sebastian and Diana arrive at Sebastian’s apartment in Nashville, 1 hour away from Diana’s home.)

Diana- Where are we?

Sebastian- The little place I go to when I need to get away from everyone else.

Diana- Umm...

Sebastian- Don’t worry. 2 beds, kitchen, living room, 2 bathrooms-

Diana- So you call this place little?

Sebastian- Well, it might not be a good size for a whole family but for just you and me, perfect.

Diana- Aww.

Sebastian- Hold that thought.

(Sebastian gets out of the car, walks to the other side, opens the passenger side door, and carries Diana up to the apartment.)

Diana- Can you just let me try to walk by myself now?

Sebastian- Nope. I love you too much.

Diana- It’s been a while already. I can walk.

Sebastian- Fine, but the first sign of slight pain and I’m going to carry you again.

Diana- Okay.

(Sebastian puts Diana down. Diana almost falls but Sebastian catches her and carries Diana again.)

Diana- Ugh.

Sebastian- Why don’t you want me to carry you honey?

Diana- Because, honey, I don’t want you to hurt your arms or back from carrying me.

Sebastian- I won’t. Let me put you down so I can open the door.

(Sebastian puts Diana down against a wall, opens the door, picks her up again, and carries her into the apartment.)

Diana- Wow. This place is awesome!

Sebastian- I knew you’d like it. Let me set you down on 1 of the beds.

(Sebastian lies Diana down on the left bed and sits down next to her.)

Diana- Thank you.

Sebastian- No need to thank me honey.

Diana- Well, at least let me give you this.

(Diana gets up and kisses Sebastian. Sebastian lies down on the bed and pulls Diana up on top of him.)

Diana- How was that?

Sebastian- I’ll let you know when we finish.

(Sebastian kisses Diana for a minute.)

Diana- So what do you think?

Sebastian- Perfect. So... I’m going to go make you some dinner. What would you like?

Diana- I would like to keep kissing you.

Sebastian- I know you’re hungry. We can make-out after dinner.

Diana- Fine, but you pick.

Sebastian- No you pick.

Diana- Umm, I really don’t know what I’m in the mood for.

Sebastian- Well let’s see, how about spaghetti, while watching a movie?

Diana- What movie?

Sebastian- Whichever you want. We can rent some if you want.

Diana- Actually umm... don’t you think it’s late? Maybe we should just get some rest. We can get some movies tomorrow.

Sebastian- Alright. (Sebastian gets up and lies Diana down. Sebastian covers Diana with a blanket and kisses her forehead.) Sweet dreams honey.

Diana- Sweet dreams.

(Sebastian goes to his bed, lies down, and turns off the lights. Blackout.)

This book has 4 comments. Post your own now!

TaylorWintryThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Apr. 30 at 12:21 pm
Just to let you know, I write my comments live because you can get a better feel of what's going through my head. Unfortunately, sometimes it makes for a really long comment. Like really long. So I apologize in advance. First chap. is really good. You've already got me wanting to read more. It's adorable and totally realistic how awkward Seb and Diana are, but I don't feel like two guys would set up their friend on a date like that. Maybe I'm wrong, I don't know; I'm a girl. Dang, that kiss cam... (more »)

greatwriter said...
Feb. 12, 2013 at 12:35 am
I both like your story and don't like it. I like the pace and the way it's written but you might want to try to focus your future pieces on feelings. Like for Romeo and Juliet how Shakespeare captured their passion and undying love (I'm not saying it should be just like it but it does seem to skip over the deep feelings and jump straight into jalousy)

Mermaidmissy said...
Sept. 30, 2011 at 9:49 am
Can you read some of my peoms please and tell me what you think. :)

Mermaidmissy said...
Sept. 30, 2011 at 9:49 am
I really love your book it is very good and a loving peace. I think you should publlish some day and make a lot of money for that. Becasue I know I want to bye it. :)