A High School Love Story

Chapters:   « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 16 Next »

Act I Scene III- “She Probably Left Home”- After school

(Sebastian finds Riley and Xavier outside the entrance of the school. Diana walks out of the school with Emily, Alicia, and Chloe. Diana sees Sebastian then turns to her friends and whispers “That’s him you guys.” Diana giggles then walks up behind Sebastian to try to surprise him but as soon as she gets to him, Sebastian turns around and pulls her close to him and kisses her. The girls start laughing and walk over to Sebastian and Diana.)

Emily- Okay Diana, you two can stop now.

Xavier- Yeah Sebastian, let go of Diana.

(Sebastian pulls Diana closer to him and wraps his arms around her. Diana puts one hand on Sebastian’s back and the other on the back of his head.)

Emily- I don’t think they’re gonna stop anytime soon.

Riley- Don’t think so either.

Emily- So… what do we do? Pull them apart?

Xavier- Emily and Chloe, pull Sebastian. Me and Riley’ll pull Diana.

Riley- Pull on three. One… two… three!

(Riley and Xavier pull Diana by her arm. Emily and Chloe pull Sebastian by both his arms. They all end up lying on the ground. Alicia is suddenly gone. Everyone except Diana is laughing. Diana gets a worried look on her face. Sebastian looks at Diana and becomes a little worried as well.)

Sebastian- What’s wrong Diana?

Diana- Alicia, she was here a minute ago, now she’s gone.

(Everyone stands up and looks around for Alicia.)

Emily- She was right next to me. I wonder where she went.

Xavier- She probably left home.

Diana- No I don’t think so. Mom would be very angry if we didn’t get home together.

Sebastian- You two sisters?

Diana- Stepsisters yeah.

(Chloe’s cellphone beeps. She reads a text message then turns back to everyone.)

Chloe- Hey I have to go right now.

Emily- What happened?

Chloe- Nothing. I just have to go. Bye.

(Chloe runs offstage. Emily becomes very concerned.)

Emily- I’ll follow her and see what’s up. Diana I’ll call your house later if I find out anything.

Diana- Alright then, bye.

(Emily runs offstage.)

Xavier- Well, I’m going with Riley to his house. Wanna come Sebastian?

Sebastian- Nah, I think I’m gonna walk Diana to her house and help explain to her mom why Alicia and Diana didn’t get home together.

Diana- Aww, really?

Sebastian- Not if you don’t want me to.

Diana- Of course I want you to, but we can’t let her find out about us being together ok?

Sebastian- Ok. (Sebastian grabs Diana’s hand.) Let’s go. I’ll text you guys later. Bye.

Riley- See you later you two. Bye.

(Xavier and Riley exit offstage and Diana and Sebastian exit to the other side of the stage.)

TaylorWintryThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Apr. 30 at 12:21 pm:
Just to let you know, I write my comments live because you can get a better feel of what's going through my head. Unfortunately, sometimes it makes for a really long comment. Like really long. So I apologize in advance. First chap. is really good. You've already got me wanting to read more. It's adorable and totally realistic how awkward Seb and Diana are, but I don't feel like two guys would set up their friend on a date like that. Maybe I'm wrong, I don't know; I'm a girl. Dang, that kiss cam... (more »)

greatwriter said...
Feb. 12, 2013 at 12:35 am:
I both like your story and don't like it. I like the pace and the way it's written but you might want to try to focus your future pieces on feelings. Like for Romeo and Juliet how Shakespeare captured their passion and undying love (I'm not saying it should be just like it but it does seem to skip over the deep feelings and jump straight into jalousy)

Mermaidmissy said...
Sept. 30, 2011 at 9:49 am:
Can you read some of my peoms please and tell me what you think. :)

Mermaidmissy said...
Sept. 30, 2011 at 9:49 am:
I really love your book it is very good and a loving peace. I think you should publlish some day and make a lot of money for that. Becasue I know I want to bye it. :)