A High School Love Story

Chapters:   « Previous 1 ... 14 15 16

Act IV Scene V- “New Life” - Sebastian’s Apartment

(Diana and Sebastian get to the apartment and enter.)

Diana- (Jumps to Sebastian) After all this, I can’t believe that we get to live together with permission.

Sebastian- I know. It’s practically as if we were-

Diana- Married?

Sebastian- (Blushes) Kinda yeah.

Diana- Well we kinda are.

Sebastian- True, but we aren’t officially married yet. Then again, we are starting a new life together.

Diana- (Giggles) Let’s act like we are married.

Sebastian- (Laughs) I now pronounce us husband and wife.

Diana- (Laughs) You may kiss the bride.

(Diana and Sebastian kiss each other.)

(Fade Out)

~End Of Act IV~
Chapters:   « Previous 1 ... 14 15 16

TaylorWintryThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Apr. 30 at 12:21 pm:
Just to let you know, I write my comments live because you can get a better feel of what's going through my head. Unfortunately, sometimes it makes for a really long comment. Like really long. So I apologize in advance. First chap. is really good. You've already got me wanting to read more. It's adorable and totally realistic how awkward Seb and Diana are, but I don't feel like two guys would set up their friend on a date like that. Maybe I'm wrong, I don't know; I'm a girl. Dang, that kiss cam... (more »)

greatwriter said...
Feb. 12, 2013 at 12:35 am:
I both like your story and don't like it. I like the pace and the way it's written but you might want to try to focus your future pieces on feelings. Like for Romeo and Juliet how Shakespeare captured their passion and undying love (I'm not saying it should be just like it but it does seem to skip over the deep feelings and jump straight into jalousy)

Mermaidmissy said...
Sept. 30, 2011 at 9:49 am:
Can you read some of my peoms please and tell me what you think. :)

Mermaidmissy said...
Sept. 30, 2011 at 9:49 am:
I really love your book it is very good and a loving peace. I think you should publlish some day and make a lot of money for that. Becasue I know I want to bye it. :)