my wolf

Author's note: I was bored and just started typing
Author's note: I was bored and just started typing  « Hide author's note
Chapters:   « Previous 1 ... 5 6 7

chapter 7

“You see what you did? Last night she was up the whole night because she had a concussion and now she fainted, all because you had to burst in here and try to fight me. IN FRONT OF HER. What is wrong with you?” John asked Jay before picking up lily and setting her on the couch; he checked her for bumps and bruises but found none.
“I’m sorry I didn’t know she was here but she is my mate not yours get over it. I have taken the time to get to know her, I have been there for her, I have always been there for her as her best friend while you stayed in the shadows not saying even one word to her let alone two.” Jay told him as he walked closer to lily, his mate by right
“I have been there to, always on the sidelines never really getting to close or to far, I wanted her to see the world without me first, not be by her side so she would have another choice but me like you did. She is mine and mine alone, though if I ask you to leave her alone I know that she will not like it so you can stay as her F.R.I.E.N.D ONLY.” John made sure to spell out friend so Jay would understand and not try anything more with her.
If this is what I have to do to keep her in my life I will. “Fine” he said and left before he changed his mind, because there is always more than one way to skin a cat, or a wolf for that matter.
“Lily oh Lily we are coming for you, there is nothing you or Jay or John can do, you belong with us, the sooner you see that the better,” the voice wouldn’t leave me alone. I am running in the woods trying to get away, I know I need to get away and I’m trying but I can’t the voice has me trapped,
Suddenly John comes through the woods with Jay and they are fighter but try as I might I can’t get to them, they are too far away and I can’t seem to talk, my sense are going and the only one I have left is sight, I feel a sharp pain in my chest, when I look down I see a bullet coming out of my chest where my heart is supposed to be, now all that is left is a hole and the two guys in my life are fight to death but don’t see me, finally the light is fading and my thoughts are leaving only my last one thought, “they won’t see me hurt and they won’t be here to comfort me.”
The light is gone
The noise of the forest is gone
The smell is gone
The pain is gone
The taste of the woods is gone
Blackness. . .
I could see lily moving restlessly but I could not wake her, finally I decided to just try hand hold her but that didn’t seem to work so I just settled for get a cup of water and dumping to on her. That did the trick.

I felt something cold and wet hit my face and jumped up wailing my arms trying to get out of the water. Then I felt someone hands hold me and a voice, after a while I release I see that it’s just john and he was just trying to wake me up.
“It’s okay lily I’m here it’s okay calm down, shh, it’s okay,” John kept saying while he stroked my back. “It’s only I just spilled some water on you, you wouldn’t wake up any other way sorry. “ John kept stroking my hair until I calmed enough to talk.
“Please don’t ever do that again,” I told John well slowly raising from him and sitting up on the couch. “Where’s Jay?”
“I told Jay to leave, he made you faint and you could have been hurt, you are not his mate you are mine. And he had no right to be here.”
After remembering at least some of what happened before I fainted I stood up and looked down at John while he still sat on the couch. “I AM NO ONE MATE!” I told John as I backed away from him to get to the door. I turned and just as a reached the door I ran right into a hard muscle chest and almost fell on my butt but John grabbed me before I could. “Listen I just need to go for a walk and clear my mind, I have had a lot had in the past couple of days and I don’t know if I can’t handle anymore right now so just let me go, ill be back in a while I promise but right now I need to go.”
I saw a flash of something in his eyes but soon he steped aside and let me pass, as soon as I was a little away from the house Morgan came right to my side and staied there as we walked in silence.
Chapters:   « Previous 1 ... 5 6 7

This book has 10 comments. Post your own now!

acetiger82 said...
i have moved this book to another site called wattpad, i have also added more along with adding a new book, if you want to continue reading it head there please and thank you to all who have read this 

nanamay said...
wright more please!!!!!!!!

acetiger82 replied...
I will be adding more soon thank you so much for reading and sorry it was taken so long to add more

Freckles3 said...
This is a really great story! I love werewolves, and this is awesome for me. Now, I do have to say that the grammar in this is pretty bad. I suggest maybe copy/pasting it into a Word document and fixing it there. Other than that it's great though! Keep writing!

Mermaidmissy said...
Feb. 13, 2012 at 9:08 am
Ok your book is really good and I so love it. Can you please write some more pages soon. And can you take a look at some of my stuff to please. And my book as well. Thanks! :)

acetiger82 replied...
I will keep posting more chapters and than knou so much for read please tell your friends to read as well and comment and rate it please.

Mermaidmissy said...
Oct. 4, 2011 at 9:22 am
Your book was really powerful and I really loved it so much. I think you should keep on writing. Can you please look at some of my poems and tell me what you think. Thanks! :)

samwich7 said...
Sept. 23, 2011 at 11:05 am
I liked the story idea, but the grammar and spelling mistakes were quite noticeable, and I'm having a mini-heart-attack right now(it's okay, I do that :) ). If you g back and fix that, I will rate this 4 stars.

samwich7 replied...
Sept. 23, 2011 at 11:06 am
GO! It's supposed to be "go back". Sheesh I'm telling other people to watch their spelling then I turn around and make a typo!

blackandlight said...
this was totally awsome i love were eolfs books and stories or anything to do with them but this seriously blew my mind!