my wolf

Author's note: I was bored and just started typing
Author's note: I was bored and just started typing  « Hide author's note
Chapters:   « Previous 1 ... 4 5 6 7 Next »

chapter 6

“Who are you and what do you want?” I asked the strange man as he put me on the couch and started feeling my head.
“I am Hunter McKill and I am in charge around here when it comes to werewolves. I am just checking to make sure you do not have a concussion or any head wounds or bumps, I throw you kind of hard against the wall and I am truly sorry for that.” He said and then let go of my head. My head hurt but I didn’t think there was any damage done because he didn’t say anything
this is the next chapter please leave a comment if you wish for another chapter if not sorry you didn't like it
and walked out of the room.
When I thought that maybe he left because I had not seen him in about 20 minutes I heard a truck pull up and the front door open. About 2 minutes later John came in carry one of my suitcases and a bag full of my stuffed animals that I have always had.
“What are you doing with my things?” I asked John and jumped to my feet which was a bad idea because as soon as I stood up the ground came up to meet me. Just before I could do a face plant though John caught me and held me as if I was a delicate flower that needed protection even if it was from me.
“I went to your house and got your things”, he told me as he gently placed me back on the coach and covered me with one of the blankets that was there. He tucked in the sides so much that I could not move and he sat down by my feet. “your parents are really nice and they helped me get your things together, I hope you do mind that I got them, I just think it would be safer for you here than there” John said.
“Fine I will move in but I will not sleep in the same room with you, I will sleep on the coach and I am kind of tired so if you don’t mind shutting off to light on your way out that would be very helpful.” I told him as I tried to turn so that my face was hidden in the coach.
“Sweet dreams then, and I will see you in the morning” John said as he got up and left the room while shutting off the light. As I was closing my eyes I could hear the boy’s talking in the other room.
“I would keep an eye on her tonight, maybe even try to keep her up I think she does have a concussion and it would be bad for her to go in coma.” Hunter said.
“Fine just get out of my house and stay out I can handle things from here okay Hunter you don’t need to be here and I thought I made that pretty clear.” John said to him.
“Fine I’m gone but keep her awake somehow, maybe kiss her I don’t know I am leaving now.
I heard the door closes and I could see the light get turned back on and I felt the coach give to weight. “Hey you have to stay awake I’m sorry I didn’t know otherwise I would have not let you have the chance to fall asleep, you have to awake up now.” John said to me as he put him hand on my knee that was still covered.
“How about just a few minutes please I’m so tired that all I want to do is sleep.” I told him as a rolled over to face him. In the dim lighting I could see how good looking he was and it made me blush because here I am laying down on his couch and he had is hand on my knee.
“Sorry no but I will stay up with you, if you fall asleep you could go into a coma and that would be bad.” John told me. Then he turned to the TV and put it on some old cartoon form the 1990’s and soon we were both laughing are butts off watching all that and rugrats.
A few hours later I looked over at the clock to find out it was almost 7:00am and I had school in an hour. I got up a little too quickly from laying down the whole night on the couch and felt very dizzy and ended up back on the couch. “Hey are you okay, what just happened?” John asked in a panic.
“Yeah I’m fine just got really dizzy there for a minute but I’m better now, can I get a ride to school? I have to be there in an hour and I can’t miss class.” I told him as I stood up slower and went to my suitcase that was now by the door.
“Yeah sure, but first you need to eat something, as they say breakfast is the most important meal of the day.”
“Okay just give me a minute to get dressed and then I will eat something.” I told him before heading into the bathroom to change. Two minutes and jeans and a t-shirt later I came walking out and head into the kitchen.
“How does eggs and bacon sound?” john asked me as I walked into the kitchen.
“sound’s good thank you.”
“No problem, so what classes do you have today?” he asked while getting the eggs and bacon together and getting ready to cook them, I noticed that he uses milk in his eggs like I do.
I have comp 1 only today at 10:00am to 12:45pm, could we give some eggs to the dogs I heard it helps with the coats and energy.”
“Yeah sure, and I have a class at that time anyway so after I could give to a ride back here if you wish.”
“thank you, where I don’t have a key or anything it would be better so I could get back in.”
A few minutes later breakfast was done and I set up the table so we could get are meal. Morgan came in at this time long with johns dog and the sat down near each other while waiting for their breakfast to appear in a bowl just for them.
“Hey john, if we are werewolf’s then why do we need a protector? I mean I love my new dog and all, but I don’t understand why we need them to protect us?”
“ I have been told that while we are in are young years of being a werewolf we are very vulnerable because we have yet to get are strength and speed, also we have no contrl over are first few changes, after we have some control we then become their protectors because while we can.”
“So when I change I will have no control and I could change in. . . let’s say the middle of my comp class, what would I change into a wolf? Or a half wolf half human thing with longer nails and claws?”
“your first few changes you with be a wolf, you have no control so yes you could but you still have a year to go so don’t worry, after get the hang of changing you can do it so only something changes like you head or hand, it’s really hard but fun to do on Halloween.”
“Thank you for teaching me all of this. Through movies I have heard that they, I mean us, I mean werewolf’s, live for a very long time or they are immortal. Is that true?” I asked john as I started to eat my breakfast which was a bowl of cocoa puffs and a cup of orange juice.
“We live on average about 600 years because after the age of 21 we age much slower so we have time to get used to being a werewolf and how to control are self’s better. And at the age of 35 we can choose to either be werewolves for the rest of our lives or to remain human and can no longer change into a wolf.”
“How old are you?” I asked him as I finished my juice and started eating my cereal, john had a cup of coffee and no cereal, I guess he wasn’t hungry.
“I myself am 138 years old, and as you can tell I choose to remain a werewolf. And before you can ask my dog, he is alive for as long as I am alive, once I die he will die, but he dies before me then I will not be as strong as I am today. I will be much weaker due to the bond that we share; we play off of the others strength.”
“Is the same going to happen to Morgan and I or no? and if I choose to be a human will I start aging normal again or remain aging slowly?”
“You will age like a werewolf if you choose to be human if you have a mate, if not then you will age normally and Morgan will die when you die. It’s almost time for your class do you want to get going?”
“Yes”, was all I said before Jay came busting into the room and started fighting with John.

This book has 10 comments. Post your own now!

acetiger82 said...
i have moved this book to another site called wattpad, i have also added more along with adding a new book, if you want to continue reading it head there please and thank you to all who have read this 

nanamay said...
wright more please!!!!!!!!

acetiger82 replied...
I will be adding more soon thank you so much for reading and sorry it was taken so long to add more

Freckles3 said...
This is a really great story! I love werewolves, and this is awesome for me. Now, I do have to say that the grammar in this is pretty bad. I suggest maybe copy/pasting it into a Word document and fixing it there. Other than that it's great though! Keep writing!

Mermaidmissy said...
Feb. 13, 2012 at 9:08 am
Ok your book is really good and I so love it. Can you please write some more pages soon. And can you take a look at some of my stuff to please. And my book as well. Thanks! :)

acetiger82 replied...
I will keep posting more chapters and than knou so much for read please tell your friends to read as well and comment and rate it please.

Mermaidmissy said...
Oct. 4, 2011 at 9:22 am
Your book was really powerful and I really loved it so much. I think you should keep on writing. Can you please look at some of my poems and tell me what you think. Thanks! :)

samwich7 said...
Sept. 23, 2011 at 11:05 am
I liked the story idea, but the grammar and spelling mistakes were quite noticeable, and I'm having a mini-heart-attack right now(it's okay, I do that :) ). If you g back and fix that, I will rate this 4 stars.

samwich7 replied...
Sept. 23, 2011 at 11:06 am
GO! It's supposed to be "go back". Sheesh I'm telling other people to watch their spelling then I turn around and make a typo!

blackandlight said...
this was totally awsome i love were eolfs books and stories or anything to do with them but this seriously blew my mind!