my wolf

Author's note: I was bored and just started typing
Author's note: I was bored and just started typing  « Hide author's note
Chapters:   « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 Next »

chapter 5

“Lily I’M coming for you are there is nothing you or anyone else can do.” A strangers voice said somewhere behind me.
I turned around and tried to see who was talking but no one was there. The next thing I know someone is shaking me and I am trashing all around trying to get way but the grip on me didn’t loosen. “Lily, Lily it’s okay it just me John clam down its okay don’t fight me.” John said.
I started to feel myself relax and the fears reside to somewhere else outside
if you wish for me to post me please comment, if you wish for me to post this somewhere else please say so i and thinking of moving this wattpad, so please comment thank you
of my body.
“So are you going to tell me what you were dreaming about or did I have to guess?” John asked me.
“Someone said they were going to get me and there is nothing anyone can do about it.” I told John
“He got into your dreams but he can’t do anything to you I promise. He will not be alpha for long.” John said
I opened my eyes and found out that I was not longer on the couch but under blankets and my shoes were off. As soon as John saw my eyes opened he told he that he didn’t want me to hurt my neck on the couch so he brought me up here and thought I would be more comfortable with my shoes off. I gave him a slight smile. Just then my phone started going off and I saw that it was Jay so I quickly answered it with a “hello stranger” to which John gave me a strange look and I couldn’t help myself I laughed at him.
“Well this is a good way to start a conversation,” Jay said,” you didn’t call me yesterday and I have some news for you are you ready?”
“Yes” I said
“I am going to get married, oh hey now I have to go bye.” Jay hung up leaving me speechless. I didn’t know he was dating.
“Are you okay Lily?” John asked and I told him that I was fine and thanks for asking before I asked him what time is was and he told me 11 at night.
“Damn I have to call my mom I have to get home.” I started to painc and John just placed his hand on mine and looked into my eyes before saying,
“I Have already called them and told them that you are going to spend the night here and they said that is fine and that if you wanted to move in you could.”
“I knew my parents wanted me to move out but damn that is very quick.” I half mumbled to myself and half to john.
“You could if you want, move in that is. I could teach you how to be a werewolf and you wouldn’t have to worry about your parents finding out.” He said well looking kind of deeply in my eyes.
“I don’t know I mean we never even talked before this, I don’t really know you.” I told John. Then I realized that I was still laying down in his bed while he was leaning over towards me and was on top of the blankets that I was underneath. “Umm John… could you back up please so I can. . . use the bathroom?”
“Sure but just so you know my bathroom is on the second floor like my bedroom which we are in and my windows are locked so you can’t climb out of them and run home.” He said this like it was no big deal but also in some way was able to read my mind. It was kind of creepy but I figured he had a lot of women over who tried to do that and so learned how to lock his windows.
“No I can read your mind but I’ll stop now sorry I just wanted to make sure you were not overloaded with information and were going to pass out again. After you use the bathroom we can talk about you moving in and what not.” John told me and I jumped up from the bed and ran to the bathroom where I locked the door and remembering that the windows are locked I grabbed a towel and wrapped it around my fist and punched the window so hard that it broke. I was just about to jump out the window when I felt someone grab me and pull me away from the window.
I thought it was John but then the person who grabbed me started growling and I started fighting more and more until I was thrown against the wall and lost all feeling throughout my whole body and my eyes would not stay open but I could still hear.
“What the FUCK have you done get out of my house and stay out. I do not care who you are but you will not hurt her.” John yelled at the thing that grabbed me.
“Have you fallen for this little thing? You know better than I that falling for a mortal could lead to our death.” The thing said with a weird accent, like it was talking through teeth.
“Yes I know that but she is one of us or will be soon I promise she is my mate and will always be my mate.” John told the thing and i think something picked me up because my head was leaned backwards and I started to get feeling back because I felt a chest rumble and something very warm against my body.
“John?” I said very weakly and could just get my eyes open enough to see that it was not john holding me but another guy.
“No sweetheart you are coming with me while John here gets your things.” He said this to me and then turned his head to John and said “if you are right then she will need training, how old is she like 16, 17? They don’t start changing until they are near there 21st birthday and she has a long road ahead of her, get her things and I will make sure she doesn’t have a concussion.”
“Fine but just so you know she is 20 not 16 or 17.” John said and walked away.
“I can’t believe this!” john said to himself, “why the fuck did she try to jump and how did he know where she was? I have to figure this out I just have to there is no way that the alpha can have her she is mine and mine alone.”
John went off to go and get her things from her house so he could start moving them into him house, if she is to be his then her things need to be at his house.
Once he got to her house her parents were more than willing to help him get their daughters things out of their house. “this is the last of it now please just make her happy okay?” her father told him.
“I will do whatever it takes to make her happy and keep her safe for as long as she is with me I promise you this.” John told him and he walked out of the house and into him truck and headed home.

This book has 10 comments. Post your own now!

acetiger82 said...
i have moved this book to another site called wattpad, i have also added more along with adding a new book, if you want to continue reading it head there please and thank you to all who have read this 

nanamay said...
wright more please!!!!!!!!

acetiger82 replied...
I will be adding more soon thank you so much for reading and sorry it was taken so long to add more

Freckles3 said...
This is a really great story! I love werewolves, and this is awesome for me. Now, I do have to say that the grammar in this is pretty bad. I suggest maybe copy/pasting it into a Word document and fixing it there. Other than that it's great though! Keep writing!

Mermaidmissy said...
Feb. 13, 2012 at 9:08 am
Ok your book is really good and I so love it. Can you please write some more pages soon. And can you take a look at some of my stuff to please. And my book as well. Thanks! :)

acetiger82 replied...
I will keep posting more chapters and than knou so much for read please tell your friends to read as well and comment and rate it please.

Mermaidmissy said...
Oct. 4, 2011 at 9:22 am
Your book was really powerful and I really loved it so much. I think you should keep on writing. Can you please look at some of my poems and tell me what you think. Thanks! :)

samwich7 said...
Sept. 23, 2011 at 11:05 am
I liked the story idea, but the grammar and spelling mistakes were quite noticeable, and I'm having a mini-heart-attack right now(it's okay, I do that :) ). If you g back and fix that, I will rate this 4 stars.

samwich7 replied...
Sept. 23, 2011 at 11:06 am
GO! It's supposed to be "go back". Sheesh I'm telling other people to watch their spelling then I turn around and make a typo!

blackandlight said...
this was totally awsome i love were eolfs books and stories or anything to do with them but this seriously blew my mind!