my wolf | Teen Ink

my wolf

By acetiger82, lynn, Massachusetts
acetiger82, Lynn, Massachusetts

dont let the eyes decieve you

Author's note: I was bored and just started typing

Dear journal,

What am I going to do I’m bored with my life at the age of 20 and going to a community college in Maine. My life is a mess with no boyfriend or even friends that I can speak of. All I want to do it help but every time I try I end up just messing up and needing saving. Taking criminal justice was my way of trying something new but I don’t know if that is a smart idea anymore. My mom says that I can move out at any time and my dad is looking for a place for me to go so I think they want me gone. What am I going to do with my life? Who knows maybe I can find a werewolf if they are real, people think I’m crazy but I do think they are real. Oh well. (Big sigh)
Signed,
Lily Mayflower
“Come on if you want a ride to school I am leaving now but you have to walk home today I can’t get you and nether can your dad.” My mother yelled up the stairs of our two floor house and my bedroom was on the top floor. The house is kinda small but is workable with only my parents and me. I have lived here for most of my life. It’s nice and there are many people that could say it’s perfect because my mom is both a home designer and hair dresser. My father works at king’s cigar Shoppe down the street. My grandfather owns it right now but once he passes away it will go to either my dad or my mom’s brother.
“On my way down mom and that’s fine I don’t mind walking home. There’s nothing wrong with some good old fashion excise right?” I yelled down and make my way to the stairs after pulling my journal under my mattress so no one can read it. I have some good and bad times in there plus something’s that I can get sent to a mental hospital for not very pretty if you know what I mean. The college of higher learning is about a mile walk form my house but I can walk home through the woods, my favorite place to be at night. It’s a nice place to run at night.

“Do you have all of your things because I not turning around this time I am running late as is and can’t afford to be any later. I know how you forget things some just double check okay?” my mother says. I know she means well but I heard it all the time because I was born with a bad short and long term memory that I can’t help sometimes. It does not matter how hard I try or how hard I work it just what happens.

“I check before I came down the stairs I have my books and writing things and my cell and keys I’m ready are you?” I told her even though I didn’t check I know that they are there because I never took them out of my bag from yesterday.

“Okay then let’s go”

“Okay, can I drive today please mommy?” I say mommy because I think it’s funny but she just shakes her head.

“Not today honey I’m in a hurry and I just want to get you there and get to work before they fire me.” My mom replies

“Okay mom.” 20 minutes later I’m at the college and start heading toward the library where I like to hang out and read while I wait for my class to start. Where im not the prettiest or smartest I don’t have many friends and I one that I do have goes to the same college but a different building so we never see each other. It’s no big deal but since graduating high school I haven’t seen him at all and I kinda miss him. His name is Jay Wilson and he’s taking classes to be. . . well he won’t tell me.

We have been friends since the sixth grade and now that we are in college he is busier than the president of the United States. I like to call him jay jay because it’s fun in a way. Just then my cell phone goes off and it’s him sending me a text message
“Hey there how are you?” His text said
“I’m good waiting for my class to start in ten minutes.”
“Okay text me after class I have something to tell you.”
“Will do.” Was all I said.

Five minutes later I was on my way to class. I liked the class and the teacher because it was a good class. The class had about 20 people in it including the teacher. This class was intro to criminal justice and was it was my first year I have to take this class first.
It went on for about 45 minutes and then the teacher let us out early because he had to go and take care of some business with his daughter.
Where this was my only class today I left and went home through the woods. I knew it would be about a 40 minute walk through here but I just didn’t care because I love being in them so much. Before I went in I sent jay, jay a text telling him that I will call him when I got home.
Just was I was walking in I heard some weird noise coming from the trees over my head but decided that it was just the wind I continued to walk. About ten minutes in I heard something run and it sounded like it was coming my way so I tried to climb the closest tree in case it was a coyote. I ran into one, one time and it was not very pretty. Lucky for me it didn’t not like jay and left us alone. I was just one the first branch when I saw it was a dog. As soon as I looked at it the wind blew hard and I fell off. I learned that you want to fall with your knees bent to cause less injury and that’s what I did.
The second I stood up the dog came over and started smelling me and then it started licking me. I took this as a good sign and started to pet it. After a few minutes I realized that it was a German Shepard and was also was a female. I knew two things 1) this dog was coming home with me and 2) my parents were not going to be very happy about it.
After a few more minutes I decided to wait and see its personality before I named her. As I started walking she followed with ease. Once I got home with the dog behind me I took it upstairs and she went right into the tub with no problem, like she has done it many times before. I took our shampoo and just started bathing it when I realized that I would have to go to the store and get some food and feed both of us.
Once the bath was done I found some rope and tired it around the dog’s neck as a sign of not ownership but that she had a home. I decided that she was a good girl and thought of the name that my grandmother wanted to name me but didn’t Morgan. She seemed to like the name. I knew that my dad was going to be home soon so I called him and told him that I had a surprise for him.
Five minutes later he walked in the door and saw the “surprise” that I had.
“Your mother is not going to be too happy about this you know that right?” he said
“Can I keep her please dad she’s a good girl.” I said
“Let me talk to your mother okay?”
“Okay.”
Two hours later my mother came home, sat down on the couch and closed her eyes. Morgan went over there and climbed up on the couch next to her and put her head down on her lap. My mom opened her eyes and just looked at her for what seemed like forever before looking at me and just said “When you go for your run tonight she goes with you okay?”

“Okay,” I said and ran over to hug the person who let me keep my dog.

When is she going to notice me it’s not like I’m short with the height of 5” 2’. John painborn was saying in his head. Tonight was going to be a dark night because tonight was a full moon and that meant he could do nothing but head into the woods. He knew she liked to run in the woods and he knew that tonight was going to be different but didn’t know what tonight was going to be different.
All he could was sit back and watch as he started to do was he only allowed himself to do once a month.

My mom took me to the pet store to get a collar and leash for Morgan who would not leave me side the whole time we were out.
Now that’s it time for my nightly run with Morgan my new dog I start for the door with Morgan behind me with her band new collar and I have her leash in my hand. I won’t put it on her until I have to because I do not think she will try to run away from me with the because of the way she has acted today.

We just entered the woods when Morgan started growling and trying to get me away from the place. I decided that it was time to put the leash on her just as something ran behind us. I turned around but could not see anything. But now Morgan is full on barking and is pulling me towards the house. As I turned towards the way home I heard a noise behind and at the same time Morgan pulled and I lost my grip on the leash and she ran way. I started after her.
I saw that we headed close to the place that I first saw her and took off in a spirt to get to her. As I neared to the place something tripped me and I fell. I heard something come towards me and I went very, very still and waited for it to either kill me or pass me. I felt something standing over me smelling and thought that is was Morgan so I rolled over to see that it was not her.
It was something more.
It was something bigger.
It was a wolf how at that moment had a death look in its eyes. My vision started getting greyish dots around the edges and even though I have never passed out before knew without a doubt that I was going to pass out it the sight of this beast who wanted to kill me.
I heard something else running and could just make outs dog and wolf before my vision went black. . .

He saw the alpha standing over her and started growling at him. He knew better but this was his mate even if she didn’t know it yet. The alpha looked right at him and growled back as if saying if you want her then come get her.
He charged with the dog that had come and got him when he was looking for her. The alpha was caught off guard from the wolf running at him that he went into a tree and smacked his head hard enough to knock him out for a very short him. But it was enough for him because he was back into human form in no time, scoping her up and running full speed back to him hide out in the woods.
As soon as he got there she started moving and was starting to come to. He placed her on the couch and went to get her a cup off water.
I felt someone pick me up and started running but then I felt nothing until I was placed on something that felt warm and soft. I opened my eyes t see that I was in a cabin and Morgan was siting next to the couch and looking at me with her bigg puppy eyes. I patted her head and told her that I was okay.
“Do you know where we are girl?” I asked my dog knowing that she could not talk but needed to ask anyway.
“You are in my cabin in the woods”, came a familiar voice that I could not place at the moment.
“Why am I here?” I asked and then remembered about the wolf’ “where’s the wolf he was going to kill me I remember that he. . . ‘
“You’re okay shh nothing can get you here and the wolf ran off your safe calm down.” I didn’t realize that I started shaking and tears where rolling down my check until he pointed it out. He started walking towards me and Morgan moved so he could sit down next to em.
“what happened out there?” I asked this boy who looked about a year or so older than me, “what time is it. I have to get home to my family oh man oh man.”
“ relax it is about 9:30pm and I will take you after you calm down okay. Do you remember me? I am in you Intro to criminal justice class. My name is John.”
“Wait there was another wolf I saw another wolf they were with my dog.”
“It was my dog Joe he is outside right now it’s okay shh you’re okay.” John told me. He placed his hand on my arm and I felt the panic and the fear fade little by little until I was feeling nothing but his hand on my arm.
“Are you okay now?”
“Yes I think so. Thank you for saving my life.” I said to him.
“It was nothing. Would you like me to take the two of you home now?” John asked me. I said yes and we got up and headed to his truck. On the way there I didn’t see his dog and figured that it was hiding or something.
We were at my house in ten minutes and I was in bed five minutes after that.

more to come i promise

The next day I saw John at school and walked away from him. I wanted nothing to do with him because I needed to figure out where my dog and had come from. This is all new to me and I know I am over reacting but I am allowed right? I mean I didn’t ask to be almost killed by a wolf or saved by him. And I didn’t ask for my wonderful new dog Morgan and I didn’t want anything to do with him at the moment.
He, on the other hand had a different idea in his head and walked right over to me and said “hey, are you okay?”
“Yeah I’m fine thank you”, I tried to walk away but he grabbed my arm as I turned around “Come to my house today after class I don’t have any more and I don’t think you have any either.”
“Fine but you are giving me a ride home after like, whenever I want got it?” I told him and he just shook his head up and down. An hour and a half later we were in his car to his house and I called my mom and told her that I was going to hang with a friend. This time I was going to keep an eye for his dog, just to make sure he didn’t lie to me.
When we finally got there I didn’t see any dog and asked him about it. All he said was that the dog must be hunting. When we entered the house I noticed that it was open and welcoming in a way. But I also got the feeling that if at any moment the feeling of this house could change.
“My parents left me this house after they moved to Canada.” John said when he noticed me checking out his house.
“This is very nice. Is your dog allowed in, or does it have to stay outside?” I don’t know why I wanted to know about the dog so much but I did and I was going to get answers no matter what.
“Yes he is allowed in but he likes being outside more if you want I can go and get him for you but I don’t think he wants to come in.
“It’s okay I don’t want to make him come in.” I told John, “so why did you want me to come over?”
“I wanted to talk to you about last night and see how you were doing.”
“I’m fine and there is nothing to talk about you saved my life from a wolf that must have gotten out from a zoo or something and. . .”

“Calm down you are rambling.”

I did not know I was doing that until he pointed it out and I quickly shut my mouth and turned around blushing because of it.

“I need to tell you something and I think it best if you sit down for this. Let’s go to the couch?” John asked me and I followed him into him living room and sat on the couch. He sat on the chair across from me. “The wolf was not from a zoo it lives in the woods. And it not a complete wolf it’s a well ummm were… wolf.”

All I could do was sit there and stare at him. I mean I wanted them to be real but knowing that I was right well . . . damn.

“Well say something.” John said to me.

“Are you a werewolf?”, I asked him.

“Yes.” Was all he said

if you wish for me to post me please comment, if you wish for me to post this somewhere else please say so i and thinking of moving this wattpad, so please comment thank you

“Lily I’M coming for you are there is nothing you or anyone else can do.” A strangers voice said somewhere behind me.

I turned around and tried to see who was talking but no one was there. The next thing I know someone is shaking me and I am trashing all around trying to get way but the grip on me didn’t loosen. “Lily, Lily it’s okay it just me John clam down its okay don’t fight me.” John said.

I started to feel myself relax and the fears reside to somewhere else outside of my body.

“So are you going to tell me what you were dreaming about or did I have to guess?” John asked me.

“Someone said they were going to get me and there is nothing anyone can do about it.” I told John

“He got into your dreams but he can’t do anything to you I promise. He will not be alpha for long.” John said

I opened my eyes and found out that I was not longer on the couch but under blankets and my shoes were off. As soon as John saw my eyes opened he told he that he didn’t want me to hurt my neck on the couch so he brought me up here and thought I would be more comfortable with my shoes off. I gave him a slight smile. Just then my phone started going off and I saw that it was Jay so I quickly answered it with a “hello stranger” to which John gave me a strange look and I couldn’t help myself I laughed at him.

“Well this is a good way to start a conversation,” Jay said,” you didn’t call me yesterday and I have some news for you are you ready?”

“Yes” I said

“I am going to get married, oh hey now I have to go bye.” Jay hung up leaving me speechless. I didn’t know he was dating.

“Are you okay Lily?” John asked and I told him that I was fine and thanks for asking before I asked him what time is was and he told me 11 at night.

“Damn I have to call my mom I have to get home.” I started to painc and John just placed his hand on mine and looked into my eyes before saying,

“I Have already called them and told them that you are going to spend the night here and they said that is fine and that if you wanted to move in you could.”

“I knew my parents wanted me to move out but damn that is very quick.” I half mumbled to myself and half to john.

“You could if you want, move in that is. I could teach you how to be a werewolf and you wouldn’t have to worry about your parents finding out.” He said well looking kind of deeply in my eyes.

“I don’t know I mean we never even talked before this, I don’t really know you.” I told John. Then I realized that I was still laying down in his bed while he was leaning over towards me and was on top of the blankets that I was underneath. “Umm John… could you back up please so I can. . . use the bathroom?”

“Sure but just so you know my bathroom is on the second floor like my bedroom which we are in and my windows are locked so you can’t climb out of them and run home.” He said this like it was no big deal but also in some way was able to read my mind. It was kind of creepy but I figured he had a lot of women over who tried to do that and so learned how to lock his windows.

“No I can read your mind but I’ll stop now sorry I just wanted to make sure you were not overloaded with information and were going to pass out again. After you use the bathroom we can talk about you moving in and what not.” John told me and I jumped up from the bed and ran to the bathroom where I locked the door and remembering that the windows are locked I grabbed a towel and wrapped it around my fist and punched the window so hard that it broke. I was just about to jump out the window when I felt someone grab me and pull me away from the window.

I thought it was John but then the person who grabbed me started growling and I started fighting more and more until I was thrown against the wall and lost all feeling throughout my whole body and my eyes would not stay open but I could still hear.

“What the FUCK have you done get out of my house and stay out. I do not care who you are but you will not hurt her.” John yelled at the thing that grabbed me.

“Have you fallen for this little thing? You know better than I that falling for a mortal could lead to our death.” The thing said with a weird accent, like it was talking through teeth.

“Yes I know that but she is one of us or will be soon I promise she is my mate and will always be my mate.” John told the thing and i think something picked me up because my head was leaned backwards and I started to get feeling back because I felt a chest rumble and something very warm against my body.

“John?” I said very weakly and could just get my eyes open enough to see that it was not john holding me but another guy.

“No sweetheart you are coming with me while John here gets your things.” He said this to me and then turned his head to John and said “if you are right then she will need training, how old is she like 16, 17? They don’t start changing until they are near there 21st birthday and she has a long road ahead of her, get her things and I will make sure she doesn’t have a concussion.”

“Fine but just so you know she is 20 not 16 or 17.” John said and walked away.

“I can’t believe this!” john said to himself, “why the fuck did she try to jump and how did he know where she was? I have to figure this out I just have to there is no way that the alpha can have her she is mine and mine alone.”

John went off to go and get her things from her house so he could start moving them into him house, if she is to be his then her things need to be at his house.

Once he got to her house her parents were more than willing to help him get their daughters things out of their house. “this is the last of it now please just make her happy okay?” her father told him.

“I will do whatever it takes to make her happy and keep her safe for as long as she is with me I promise you this.” John told him and he walked out of the house and into him truck and headed home.

this is the next chapter please leave a comment if you wish for another chapter if not sorry you didn't like it

“Who are you and what do you want?” I asked the strange man as he put me on the couch and started feeling my head.

“I am Hunter McKill and I am in charge around here when it comes to werewolves. I am just checking to make sure you do not have a concussion or any head wounds or bumps, I throw you kind of hard against the wall and I am truly sorry for that.” He said and then let go of my head. My head hurt but I didn’t think there was any damage done because he didn’t say anything and walked out of the room.

When I thought that maybe he left because I had not seen him in about 20 minutes I heard a truck pull up and the front door open. About 2 minutes later John came in carry one of my suitcases and a bag full of my stuffed animals that I have always had.

“What are you doing with my things?” I asked John and jumped to my feet which was a bad idea because as soon as I stood up the ground came up to meet me. Just before I could do a face plant though John caught me and held me as if I was a delicate flower that needed protection even if it was from me.

“I went to your house and got your things”, he told me as he gently placed me back on the coach and covered me with one of the blankets that was there. He tucked in the sides so much that I could not move and he sat down by my feet. “your parents are really nice and they helped me get your things together, I hope you do mind that I got them, I just think it would be safer for you here than there” John said.

“Fine I will move in but I will not sleep in the same room with you, I will sleep on the coach and I am kind of tired so if you don’t mind shutting off to light on your way out that would be very helpful.” I told him as I tried to turn so that my face was hidden in the coach.

“Sweet dreams then, and I will see you in the morning” John said as he got up and left the room while shutting off the light. As I was closing my eyes I could hear the boy’s talking in the other room.

“I would keep an eye on her tonight, maybe even try to keep her up I think she does have a concussion and it would be bad for her to go in coma.” Hunter said.

“Fine just get out of my house and stay out I can handle things from here okay Hunter you don’t need to be here and I thought I made that pretty clear.” John said to him.

“Fine I’m gone but keep her awake somehow, maybe kiss her I don’t know I am leaving now.
I heard the door closes and I could see the light get turned back on and I felt the coach give to weight. “Hey you have to stay awake I’m sorry I didn’t know otherwise I would have not let you have the chance to fall asleep, you have to awake up now.” John said to me as he put him hand on my knee that was still covered.

“How about just a few minutes please I’m so tired that all I want to do is sleep.” I told him as a rolled over to face him. In the dim lighting I could see how good looking he was and it made me blush because here I am laying down on his couch and he had is hand on my knee.

“Sorry no but I will stay up with you, if you fall asleep you could go into a coma and that would be bad.” John told me. Then he turned to the TV and put it on some old cartoon form the 1990’s and soon we were both laughing are butts off watching all that and rugrats.
A few hours later I looked over at the clock to find out it was almost 7:00am and I had school in an hour. I got up a little too quickly from laying down the whole night on the couch and felt very dizzy and ended up back on the couch. “Hey are you okay, what just happened?” John asked in a panic.

“Yeah I’m fine just got really dizzy there for a minute but I’m better now, can I get a ride to school? I have to be there in an hour and I can’t miss class.” I told him as I stood up slower and went to my suitcase that was now by the door.

“Yeah sure, but first you need to eat something, as they say breakfast is the most important meal of the day.”

“Okay just give me a minute to get dressed and then I will eat something.” I told him before heading into the bathroom to change. Two minutes and jeans and a t-shirt later I came walking out and head into the kitchen.

“How does eggs and bacon sound?” john asked me as I walked into the kitchen.

“sound’s good thank you.”

“No problem, so what classes do you have today?” he asked while getting the eggs and bacon together and getting ready to cook them, I noticed that he uses milk in his eggs like I do.

I have comp 1 only today at 10:00am to 12:45pm, could we give some eggs to the dogs I heard it helps with the coats and energy.”

“Yeah sure, and I have a class at that time anyway so after I could give to a ride back here if you wish.”

“thank you, where I don’t have a key or anything it would be better so I could get back in.”
A few minutes later breakfast was done and I set up the table so we could get are meal. Morgan came in at this time long with johns dog and the sat down near each other while waiting for their breakfast to appear in a bowl just for them.

“Hey john, if we are werewolf’s then why do we need a protector? I mean I love my new dog and all, but I don’t understand why we need them to protect us?”

“ I have been told that while we are in are young years of being a werewolf we are very vulnerable because we have yet to get are strength and speed, also we have no contrl over are first few changes, after we have some control we then become their protectors because while we can.”

“So when I change I will have no control and I could change in. . . let’s say the middle of my comp class, what would I change into a wolf? Or a half wolf half human thing with longer nails and claws?”

“your first few changes you with be a wolf, you have no control so yes you could but you still have a year to go so don’t worry, after get the hang of changing you can do it so only something changes like you head or hand, it’s really hard but fun to do on Halloween.”

“Thank you for teaching me all of this. Through movies I have heard that they, I mean us, I mean werewolf’s, live for a very long time or they are immortal. Is that true?” I asked john as I started to eat my breakfast which was a bowl of cocoa puffs and a cup of orange juice.

“We live on average about 600 years because after the age of 21 we age much slower so we have time to get used to being a werewolf and how to control are self’s better. And at the age of 35 we can choose to either be werewolves for the rest of our lives or to remain human and can no longer change into a wolf.”

“How old are you?” I asked him as I finished my juice and started eating my cereal, john had a cup of coffee and no cereal, I guess he wasn’t hungry.
“I myself am 138 years old, and as you can tell I choose to remain a werewolf. And before you can ask my dog, he is alive for as long as I am alive, once I die he will die, but he dies before me then I will not be as strong as I am today. I will be much weaker due to the bond that we share; we play off of the others strength.”

“Is the same going to happen to Morgan and I or no? and if I choose to be a human will I start aging normal again or remain aging slowly?”
“You will age like a werewolf if you choose to be human if you have a mate, if not then you will age normally and Morgan will die when you die. It’s almost time for your class do you want to get going?”
“Yes”, was all I said before Jay came busting into the room and started fighting with John.

“You see what you did? Last night she was up the whole night because she had a concussion and now she fainted, all because you had to burst in here and try to fight me. IN FRONT OF HER. What is wrong with you?” John asked Jay before picking up lily and setting her on the couch; he checked her for bumps and bruises but found none.
“I’m sorry I didn’t know she was here but she is my mate not yours get over it. I have taken the time to get to know her, I have been there for her, I have always been there for her as her best friend while you stayed in the shadows not saying even one word to her let alone two.” Jay told him as he walked closer to lily, his mate by right
“I have been there to, always on the sidelines never really getting to close or to far, I wanted her to see the world without me first, not be by her side so she would have another choice but me like you did. She is mine and mine alone, though if I ask you to leave her alone I know that she will not like it so you can stay as her F.R.I.E.N.D ONLY.” John made sure to spell out friend so Jay would understand and not try anything more with her.
If this is what I have to do to keep her in my life I will. “Fine” he said and left before he changed his mind, because there is always more than one way to skin a cat, or a wolf for that matter.
“Lily oh Lily we are coming for you, there is nothing you or Jay or John can do, you belong with us, the sooner you see that the better,” the voice wouldn’t leave me alone. I am running in the woods trying to get away, I know I need to get away and I’m trying but I can’t the voice has me trapped,
Suddenly John comes through the woods with Jay and they are fighter but try as I might I can’t get to them, they are too far away and I can’t seem to talk, my sense are going and the only one I have left is sight, I feel a sharp pain in my chest, when I look down I see a bullet coming out of my chest where my heart is supposed to be, now all that is left is a hole and the two guys in my life are fight to death but don’t see me, finally the light is fading and my thoughts are leaving only my last one thought, “they won’t see me hurt and they won’t be here to comfort me.”
The light is gone
The noise of the forest is gone
The smell is gone
The pain is gone
The taste of the woods is gone
Blackness. . .
I could see lily moving restlessly but I could not wake her, finally I decided to just try hand hold her but that didn’t seem to work so I just settled for get a cup of water and dumping to on her. That did the trick.

I felt something cold and wet hit my face and jumped up wailing my arms trying to get out of the water. Then I felt someone hands hold me and a voice, after a while I release I see that it’s just john and he was just trying to wake me up.
“It’s okay lily I’m here it’s okay calm down, shh, it’s okay,” John kept saying while he stroked my back. “It’s only I just spilled some water on you, you wouldn’t wake up any other way sorry. “ John kept stroking my hair until I calmed enough to talk.
“Please don’t ever do that again,” I told John well slowly raising from him and sitting up on the couch. “Where’s Jay?”
“I told Jay to leave, he made you faint and you could have been hurt, you are not his mate you are mine. And he had no right to be here.”
After remembering at least some of what happened before I fainted I stood up and looked down at John while he still sat on the couch. “I AM NO ONE MATE!” I told John as I backed away from him to get to the door. I turned and just as a reached the door I ran right into a hard muscle chest and almost fell on my butt but John grabbed me before I could. “Listen I just need to go for a walk and clear my mind, I have had a lot had in the past couple of days and I don’t know if I can’t handle anymore right now so just let me go, ill be back in a while I promise but right now I need to go.”
I saw a flash of something in his eyes but soon he steped aside and let me pass, as soon as I was a little away from the house Morgan came right to my side and staied there as we walked in silence.

acetiger82 said...
acetiger82, Lynn, Massachusetts

dont let the eyes decieve you

i have moved this book to another site called wattpad, i have also added more along with adding a new book, if you want to continue reading it head there please and thank you to all who have read this 

acetiger82 said...
acetiger82, Lynn, Massachusetts

dont let the eyes decieve you

I will be adding more soon thank you so much for reading and sorry it was taken so long to add more

nanamay said...
nanamay, Alvin, Texas

love the person hate the sin

wright more please!!!!!!!!

Freckles3 BRONZE, ------------, Ohio

"The universe is not only queerer than we suppose; it is queerer than we can suppose."
~J.B.S. Haldane

This is a really great story! I love werewolves, and this is awesome for me. Now, I do have to say that the grammar in this is pretty bad. I suggest maybe copy/pasting it into a Word document and fixing it there. Other than that it's great though! Keep writing!

acetiger82 said...
acetiger82, Lynn, Massachusetts

dont let the eyes decieve you

I will keep posting more chapters and than knou so much for read please tell your friends to read as well and comment and rate it please.

on Feb. 13 2012 at 9:08 am
Mermaidmissy SILVER, Las Vegas, Nevada
Ok your book is really good and I so love it. Can you please write some more pages soon. And can you take a look at some of my stuff to please. And my book as well. Thanks! :)

on Oct. 4 2011 at 9:22 am
Mermaidmissy SILVER, Las Vegas, Nevada
Your book was really powerful and I really loved it so much. I think you should keep on writing. Can you please look at some of my poems and tell me what you think. Thanks! :)

samwich7 said...
on Sep. 23 2011 at 11:06 am
samwich7, No, New York
GO! It's supposed to be "go back". Sheesh I'm telling other people to watch their spelling then I turn around and make a typo!

samwich7 said...
on Sep. 23 2011 at 11:05 am
samwich7, No, New York
I liked the story idea, but the grammar and spelling mistakes were quite noticeable, and I'm having a mini-heart-attack right now(it's okay, I do that :) ). If you g back and fix that, I will rate this 4 stars.

this was totally awsome i love were eolfs books and stories or anything to do with them but this seriously blew my mind!