my wolf

Author's note: I was bored and just started typing
Author's note: I was bored and just started typing  « Hide author's note
Chapters:   « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next »

chapter 3

My mom took me to the pet store to get a collar and leash for Morgan who would not leave me side the whole time we were out.
Now that’s it time for my nightly run with Morgan my new dog I start for the door with Morgan behind me with her band new collar and I have her leash in my hand. I won’t put it on her until I have to because I do not think she will try to run away from me with the because of the way she has acted today.
We just entered the woods when Morgan started growling and trying to get me away from the place. I decided that it was time to put the leash on her just as something ran behind us. I turned around but could not see anything. But now Morgan is full on barking and is pulling me towards the house. As I turned towards the way home I heard a noise behind and at the same time Morgan pulled and I lost my grip on the leash and she ran way. I started after her.
I saw that we headed close to the place that I first saw her and took off in a spirt to get to her. As I neared to the place something tripped me and I fell. I heard something come towards me and I went very, very still and waited for it to either kill me or pass me. I felt something standing over me smelling and thought that is was Morgan so I rolled over to see that it was not her.
It was something more.
It was something bigger.
It was a wolf how at that moment had a death look in its eyes. My vision started getting greyish dots around the edges and even though I have never passed out before knew without a doubt that I was going to pass out it the sight of this beast who wanted to kill me.
I heard something else running and could just make outs dog and wolf before my vision went black. . .

He saw the alpha standing over her and started growling at him. He knew better but this was his mate even if she didn’t know it yet. The alpha looked right at him and growled back as if saying if you want her then come get her.
He charged with the dog that had come and got him when he was looking for her. The alpha was caught off guard from the wolf running at him that he went into a tree and smacked his head hard enough to knock him out for a very short him. But it was enough for him because he was back into human form in no time, scoping her up and running full speed back to him hide out in the woods.
As soon as he got there she started moving and was starting to come to. He placed her on the couch and went to get her a cup off water.
I felt someone pick me up and started running but then I felt nothing until I was placed on something that felt warm and soft. I opened my eyes t see that I was in a cabin and Morgan was siting next to the couch and looking at me with her bigg puppy eyes. I patted her head and told her that I was okay.
“Do you know where we are girl?” I asked my dog knowing that she could not talk but needed to ask anyway.
“You are in my cabin in the woods”, came a familiar voice that I could not place at the moment.
“Why am I here?” I asked and then remembered about the wolf’ “where’s the wolf he was going to kill me I remember that he. . . ‘
“You’re okay shh nothing can get you here and the wolf ran off your safe calm down.” I didn’t realize that I started shaking and tears where rolling down my check until he pointed it out. He started walking towards me and Morgan moved so he could sit down next to em.
“what happened out there?” I asked this boy who looked about a year or so older than me, “what time is it. I have to get home to my family oh man oh man.”
“ relax it is about 9:30pm and I will take you after you calm down okay. Do you remember me? I am in you Intro to criminal justice class. My name is John.”
“Wait there was another wolf I saw another wolf they were with my dog.”
“It was my dog Joe he is outside right now it’s okay shh you’re okay.” John told me. He placed his hand on my arm and I felt the panic and the fear fade little by little until I was feeling nothing but his hand on my arm.
“Are you okay now?”
“Yes I think so. Thank you for saving my life.” I said to him.
“It was nothing. Would you like me to take the two of you home now?” John asked me. I said yes and we got up and headed to his truck. On the way there I didn’t see his dog and figured that it was hiding or something.
We were at my house in ten minutes and I was in bed five minutes after that.

This book has 10 comments. Post your own now!

acetiger82 said...
i have moved this book to another site called wattpad, i have also added more along with adding a new book, if you want to continue reading it head there please and thank you to all who have read this 

nanamay said...
wright more please!!!!!!!!

acetiger82 replied...
I will be adding more soon thank you so much for reading and sorry it was taken so long to add more

Freckles3 said...
This is a really great story! I love werewolves, and this is awesome for me. Now, I do have to say that the grammar in this is pretty bad. I suggest maybe copy/pasting it into a Word document and fixing it there. Other than that it's great though! Keep writing!

Mermaidmissy said...
Feb. 13, 2012 at 9:08 am
Ok your book is really good and I so love it. Can you please write some more pages soon. And can you take a look at some of my stuff to please. And my book as well. Thanks! :)

acetiger82 replied...
I will keep posting more chapters and than knou so much for read please tell your friends to read as well and comment and rate it please.

Mermaidmissy said...
Oct. 4, 2011 at 9:22 am
Your book was really powerful and I really loved it so much. I think you should keep on writing. Can you please look at some of my poems and tell me what you think. Thanks! :)

samwich7 said...
Sept. 23, 2011 at 11:05 am
I liked the story idea, but the grammar and spelling mistakes were quite noticeable, and I'm having a mini-heart-attack right now(it's okay, I do that :) ). If you g back and fix that, I will rate this 4 stars.

samwich7 replied...
Sept. 23, 2011 at 11:06 am
GO! It's supposed to be "go back". Sheesh I'm telling other people to watch their spelling then I turn around and make a typo!

blackandlight said...
this was totally awsome i love were eolfs books and stories or anything to do with them but this seriously blew my mind!