my wolf

Ashleigh D.
my wolf
Summary: “Okay mom.” 20 minutes later I’m at the college and start heading toward the library where I like to hang out and read while I wait for my class to start. Where im not the prettiest or smartest I don’t have many friends and I one that I do have goes to the same college but a different building so we never see each other. It’s no big deal but since graduating high school I haven’t seen him at all and I kinda miss him. His name is Jay Wilson and he’s taking classes to be. . . well he won’t tell me.

nanamay said...
May 14, 2013 at 2:53 pm:
wright more please!!!!!!!!

acetiger82 replied...
Aug. 22, 2013 at 3:45 pm :
I will be adding more soon thank you so much for reading and sorry it was taken so long to add more

Freckles3 said...
This is a really great story! I love werewolves, and this is awesome for me. Now, I do have to say that the grammar in this is pretty bad. I suggest maybe copy/pasting it into a Word document and fixing it there. Other than that it's great though! Keep writing!

Mermaidmissy said...
Feb. 13, 2012 at 9:08 am:
Ok your book is really good and I so love it. Can you please write some more pages soon. And can you take a look at some of my stuff to please. And my book as well. Thanks! :)

acetiger82 replied...
Feb. 15, 2012 at 2:45 pm :
I will keep posting more chapters and than knou so much for read please tell your friends to read as well and comment and rate it please.

Mermaidmissy said...
Oct. 4, 2011 at 9:22 am:
Your book was really powerful and I really loved it so much. I think you should keep on writing. Can you please look at some of my poems and tell me what you think. Thanks! :)

samwich7 said...
Sept. 23, 2011 at 11:05 am:
I liked the story idea, but the grammar and spelling mistakes were quite noticeable, and I'm having a mini-heart-attack right now(it's okay, I do that :) ). If you g back and fix that, I will rate this 4 stars.

samwich7 replied...
Sept. 23, 2011 at 11:06 am :
GO! It's supposed to be "go back". Sheesh I'm telling other people to watch their spelling then I turn around and make a typo!

blackandlight said...
this was totally awsome i love were eolfs books and stories or anything to do with them but this seriously blew my mind!