The Robinson Boys

Chapters:   « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 13 Next »

Chapter 5:

The Robinson Boys:
Chapter 5:
“Sabwinaaaaaa!” Sammy whines, giving me puppy-dog eyes. I try not to give in, but Sammy is just too adorable and I finally gave him a cookie.
“Don’t tell your mommy or I will get in trouble.” I whisper in his ear and then he smirks.
“Mwommy! Sabwina gave me a cookie!” He exclaims and then runs off, leaving me open mouthed. Someone’s hands magically appear on my hips and then they rest their head on my shoulder.
“He’s a pain.” Xavier sighs, pulling me to his chest and tightening his grip on me. I make a face and pull away from him. “I should go before I get in trouble.” I whisper, blushing and feeling guilty. Jayden’s face comes to mind and I can’t help but let a tear fall down my cheek, forgetting that Xavier is standing right there watching me carefully.
I turn my head from him and wipe my tears away at the sound of Elizabeth’s feet clunking against the floor. Jayden… I need to see him. Elizabeth smiles at me knowingly as I pass her in the hallway, but she doesn’t scold me. I don’t realize Xavier following until my door closes behind me and he hugs me.
“Don’t be sad,” he says, embracing me with pity in his eyes. I shove him away. “Please leave, I need to call someone and it’s kind of private.” I say and he blinks in surprise at me.
“Um, okay, bye I guess.” He murmurs and then leaves my room looking confused and a little disappointed.
I take my phone off of its charger and dial the number that I know by heart. He picks up on the first ring.
“Sabrina,” he says, sounding relieved. I swallow.
“I’m sorry I didn’t say goodbye, my parents died in a car crash and they rushed me all the way to California…” I say, a tear running down my cheek.
“I’m coming over to see you,” he says.
“Don’t Jayden, wai-“ but it was too late, he had already hung up. That’s Jayden for you, he’s very stubborn. I smile at the thought of him coming over to see me. I know that he won’t be happy with me staying with all of the guys, but what can he do?
I run out of the room, excitement bubbling up inside of me. I feel happier than I have since I came here. I pass Campbell in the hallway and he gives me a weird look. I nearly knock Xavier down the stairs as I bolt into the kitchen, wanting to ask Elizabeth if it’s okay with her if Jay comes over to visit.
“Elizabeth!” I exclaim when I see her leaving the room, she stops mid-step and stares at me. I explain the whole situation and she smiles warmly at me.
“Of course he can come! Any friend of yours is welcome here!” She says, and then continues to walk into the living room. My phone buzzes and I slide it open.
Sorry, I can’t come yet, my mom said to wait two weeks  Jayden ;P I frown in disappointment at the text.
Okay… I guess I’ll see you then… I reply, my excitement turning into sadness. With a sigh I fall onto the couch next to Ted who ruffled my hair teasingly.
“Why the long face?” He asks, tossing some popcorn into his mouth as he watches a football game.
“My boyfriend can’t come over for two more weeks…” I sigh, leaning back and watching the game with him.
“You like football?” Xavier asks in disbelief when he walks in on me cheering on some random team that I don’t even like. I smile a fake smile up at him.
“I used to watch it with my dad a lot.” I reply, shrugging my shoulders as if it didn’t matter. But it does matter… Xavier’s eyes soften and he sits down next to me.
“Saaaabwwwwiiiinnnnnaaaaaa!” Sammy walks in, tears streaming down his cheeks. Xavier jumps up to see what’s wrong, but Sammy just pushes him away and crawls onto my lap. I hug him kiss his forehead.
“What’s wrong sweetie?” I ask, my voice gentle as he cries into my shoulder.
“I got a boo-boo!” He wails, holding up his finger which had a cut on it. I kiss it gently.
“I’ll fix it up,” I say, picking him up and walking to the bathroom. I put a band-aid on him and kissed his finger again. Sammy beamed up at me.
“I wuv you Sabwina!” He says, hugging me. I smile and can’t help but ‘aww’ at him. He hops off of the counter and runs out of the room giggling like mad. I chuckle and leave the room, coming face to face with Xavier.
He smiles up at me mischievously. “I have a boo-boo too!” He whines, jutting out his lip. Sammy walks up next to us.
“Sabwina will make it awlllllll bettew!” He exclaims happiness in his eyes. Xavier smirks at me and I let out a sigh.
“Where’s you boo-boo?” I ask and he points to his lips.
“I hurt my lips.” He states and Sammy smiles wider.
“Kiss it and make it feel better Sabwina!” Sammy exclaims and I look away, uncomfortable.
“No thanks,” I say, and then Sammy and Xavier start pouting.
“But Sabwina, you make tings feel bettew! You made my fingew feel bettew!” Sammy says and I look away from him to look at Xavier.
“Nope,” I say, ruffling Sammy’s and Xavier’s hair before leaving the hallway and escaping into my room.
“Thank God!” I exclaim, and then hear a chuckle. My head snaps over to my bed and I see someone I didn’t expect to ever see again.

This book has 45 comments. Post your own now!

BrokenJayThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Apr. 8 at 5:52 am
Went kind of fast but is still cute

TaffyMintThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Mar. 18 at 4:08 am
Write more i wanna know what happens with Xavier and Sabrinaaaaaa

Book nerd said...
WRITE MORE OR I MIGHT JUST DIE. YOU HAVE AN AMAZING GIFT AND I NEED YOU TO WORK YOUR MAGIC AND FINISH THIS BOOK PRETTY PLEASE!!!!!

moderndayEmilyDickinson This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
I hope you keep writing! You're a wonderful writer, and your book is wonderful!

inlovePF said...
You need to write more please. I am dying to know what happens to Xavier and Sabrina. Does Kate get stabbed too? I need more! Or else I might die!!!!!!

Bladewolf17This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
i feel the same way.

andrewkluvr said...
You totally need to write more. This is an awesome book. I really want to know is Xavier loosens up around Sabrina's friends. I mean, he is really ruining the amazing relationship they could have. I want to know if they end up together, and what happens to Kate and Jayden??? Do they stay together, or does someone stab Kate? Does Jayden realize what the hell he lost? I mean, I absolutely love this book. I hope Sabri and Xavier end up together, and hope that Mason finds his perfect Gay friend.... (more »)

Jaguar17 said...
Apr. 7, 2013 at 12:08 am
Please, write some more ASAP? Like seriosly! who's the guy she jumped on then ran after and called batman? is he hot? Does Xavier find out the she likes him? Does he like her back? Do they get together? and campbell? Is he just her bestfriend figure or does he like her? This book is so good and it draws you in, hense why you need to keep writing it! I love it so much :D You have given me inspiration for a story I'm going to write :D Thank you!

Meg777 said...
This book is amazing! Please keep writing:)

SilverLuna said...

This is a graet idea for a story! I ilove it! But...you have a couple problems. Your voice and your pacing.

Voice: You write like you speak. Its conversational (which is great when interacting with your reader), but when you're telling us a story, conversation isn't as important as background. Dialogue is important, but where your characters are and who your characters are shuold never fall to the wayside.

Pacing: You're ex... (more »)

Nievia replied...
Mar. 3, 2012 at 6:18 am
Thanks for letting me know what to do to make it better! I really could use some constructive critisicm xD I'll fix it ASAP :)

CrazyGirl101 said...
Want.... More..... Of...... THE ........ STORY....... I think it is amazing I beg of you write more :)

Danceismyart said...
I really enjoy this book, i wish there was more though in the previous chapters. I feel like i'm missing things! but i still need more chapters! :)

musicismyheart247 said...
Feb. 9, 2012 at 9:50 am
luv it great story

BluBirdWriter13 said...
i luv luv luv this story my favorite story.

Nievia replied...
Thanks! :)

lostkitten37b said...
Dec. 15, 2011 at 12:52 am
I love this! By the way, if you don't finish this, I will (somehow) gather a mob to attack your school and duct tape you to a chair in front of the computer so you have to finish this. No pressure. ;D

talliecaity replied...
Jan. 2, 2012 at 8:15 am
I agree with you lostkitten37b! I would do the same..this story's really like no other and i mean that in a good way! WRITE MORE!!!!

Nievia replied...
Haha, thanks guys :) you have no clue how awesome it is to get comments :)

talliecaity replied...
Jan. 6, 2012 at 6:52 am
I'm still waiting...! I keep on checking. PLease post some more! ^_^ I'm desperate!!!