The Robinson Boys

Chapters:   « Previous 1 ... 11 12 13

Chapter 13:

The Robinson Boys:
Chapter 13:
Living with the Robinson’s had been a lot easier until I realized that I liked Xavier. I get tongue-tied every time we talk, butterflies fill my stomach whenever he smiles or just looks at me! It’s ridiculously horrible at the dinner table because I sit directly across from him and his eyes always seem to burn into mine. It’s as if he can see my soul through those stormy gray eyes. Elizabeth noticed my discomfort and asked if I was okay, which I hastily
Haha, thanks for reading people!!!! :)
replied yes.
“Sabri-Bri! Out of dreamland, we have to finish this assignment!” Mason chirps, waving his hand in front of my face and disrupting my thoughts. “Oh, uh, sorry…” I say, picking up my pencil and tapping it against the paper in front of me; bleh, geometry.
“So, what were you thinking about?” He asks, glaring at the worksheet in front of us that is resting oh so comfortably on my pillow. “Nothing really,” I sigh, trying to stop thinking about Xavier and get my head wrapped back around the geometry worksheet.
“Aha, you can’t fool me darling; you were thinking about Xavier.” He states with a happy – yet sly – smile planted on his lips. My face gets hot and my cheeks are no doubt flushed bright red. “Is it really that obvious that I like him?” I ask, looking up at Mason through my hair and he nods in reply.
“To everyone except him it seems,” he laughs and rolls onto his back and stares at the ceiling fan as it spins hypnotically. We lay on my bed in silence for a few minutes before we continue working.
After all of our homework was done, we go to the mall, get some dinner, shop a little and comment on hot guys that are wandering around the mall. I spot a music store and drag Mason in there with me only to find out that Xavier works there. I freeze when I see him and manage to turn around before he sees me.
“Sabrina, hey!” He calls and I blush, glad that he can’t see my face. Mason snickers at me and I toss him a glare which he playfully returned. We burst out laughing and people (including Xavier) give us weird looks.
“So, why are you here?” Xavier asks his happy attitude disappearing the more he was around Mason. “We’re looking at music,” I reply, raising an eyebrow at him. “Why else would we be here?” I ask, returning his cold look.
Disappointment flickers across his face as if I had somehow let him down and he shakes his head. “Nothing I guess… have fun…” he mutters, walking away. “Awkward!” Mason sings before he takes my hand in his and we start to look around the store, buying a couple of CDs and then we left to go home.
“SLEEP OVER!” Mason exclaims when we get back to the house and then he takes off running and leaves me in the dust. I laugh, “Hey, wait up!” I yell, running after him and then tackling him. “Got’cha!” I say, smiling, and then finding a strange boy lying underneath me.
“Oh my god, I am so sorry! I thought you were my friend! Let me help you up!” I gasp, standing up and then helping him up onto his feet. To my surprise he starts to laugh and then we both end up lying on the floor next to each other laughing like crazy people.
“I’m Jordan,” he says once we catch our breath. “Sabrina,” I reply, turning my head to look at him and smiling. “Well Sabrina, I think this is about to sprout into an awesome friendship, oi?” I smile brightly at him and nod in agreement.
“TO THE KITCHEN! AWAY!” He yelled, jumping up and dashing into the kitchen.
“WAIT FOR ME BATMAN!” I called after him, getting to my feet and running after him.
Chapters:   « Previous 1 ... 11 12 13

This book has 45 comments. Post your own now!

BrokenJayThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Apr. 8 at 5:52 am
Went kind of fast but is still cute

TaffyMintThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Mar. 18 at 4:08 am
Write more i wanna know what happens with Xavier and Sabrinaaaaaa

Book nerd said...
WRITE MORE OR I MIGHT JUST DIE. YOU HAVE AN AMAZING GIFT AND I NEED YOU TO WORK YOUR MAGIC AND FINISH THIS BOOK PRETTY PLEASE!!!!!

moderndayEmilyDickinson This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
I hope you keep writing! You're a wonderful writer, and your book is wonderful!

inlovePF said...
You need to write more please. I am dying to know what happens to Xavier and Sabrina. Does Kate get stabbed too? I need more! Or else I might die!!!!!!

Bladewolf17This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
i feel the same way.

andrewkluvr said...
You totally need to write more. This is an awesome book. I really want to know is Xavier loosens up around Sabrina's friends. I mean, he is really ruining the amazing relationship they could have. I want to know if they end up together, and what happens to Kate and Jayden??? Do they stay together, or does someone stab Kate? Does Jayden realize what the hell he lost? I mean, I absolutely love this book. I hope Sabri and Xavier end up together, and hope that Mason finds his perfect Gay friend.... (more »)

Jaguar17 said...
Apr. 7, 2013 at 12:08 am
Please, write some more ASAP? Like seriosly! who's the guy she jumped on then ran after and called batman? is he hot? Does Xavier find out the she likes him? Does he like her back? Do they get together? and campbell? Is he just her bestfriend figure or does he like her? This book is so good and it draws you in, hense why you need to keep writing it! I love it so much :D You have given me inspiration for a story I'm going to write :D Thank you!

Meg777 said...
This book is amazing! Please keep writing:)

SilverLuna said...

This is a graet idea for a story! I ilove it! But...you have a couple problems. Your voice and your pacing.

Voice: You write like you speak. Its conversational (which is great when interacting with your reader), but when you're telling us a story, conversation isn't as important as background. Dialogue is important, but where your characters are and who your characters are shuold never fall to the wayside.

Pacing: You're ex... (more »)

Nievia replied...
Mar. 3, 2012 at 6:18 am
Thanks for letting me know what to do to make it better! I really could use some constructive critisicm xD I'll fix it ASAP :)

CrazyGirl101 said...
Want.... More..... Of...... THE ........ STORY....... I think it is amazing I beg of you write more :)

Danceismyart said...
I really enjoy this book, i wish there was more though in the previous chapters. I feel like i'm missing things! but i still need more chapters! :)

musicismyheart247 said...
Feb. 9, 2012 at 9:50 am
luv it great story

BluBirdWriter13 said...
i luv luv luv this story my favorite story.

Nievia replied...
Thanks! :)

lostkitten37b said...
Dec. 15, 2011 at 12:52 am
I love this! By the way, if you don't finish this, I will (somehow) gather a mob to attack your school and duct tape you to a chair in front of the computer so you have to finish this. No pressure. ;D

talliecaity replied...
Jan. 2, 2012 at 8:15 am
I agree with you lostkitten37b! I would do the same..this story's really like no other and i mean that in a good way! WRITE MORE!!!!

Nievia replied...
Haha, thanks guys :) you have no clue how awesome it is to get comments :)

talliecaity replied...
Jan. 6, 2012 at 6:52 am
I'm still waiting...! I keep on checking. PLease post some more! ^_^ I'm desperate!!!