Home > Novel (Fiction) > Romance > The Difference Outside the Doors

The Difference Outside the Doors

Adela F.
The Difference Outside the Doors
Summary: Everyday Alice takes the bus to work and everyday she sits next to S. Stewart. She doesn't know his name and he won't tell her, the first initial written on his ratty blue backpack giving her her only clue.

They banter back and forth everyday making up stories about the other bus patrons. She continues to try to guess his name and he pretends to be annoyed by her persistence.

But the boy that Alice thinks that she has gotten to know has a secret. One that could shatter the world that they have built for themselves on the bus.

This book has 4 comments. Post your own now!

Garnet77 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
I wish this was longer! I loved it so much! It was so easy to read, and I love the characters. The voices of both were relatable, entertaining and humorous. And I really like the romance between the two characters. This is very well written. Good job!!! :) 

Love.Hate.Passion. said...
I love this. I love this so much that if you wrote an entire book on this I would buy it and read it endlessly over and over again. There was the perfect mix of romance and mystery and humor. It was absolutely amazing , and I am so glad to have read this ;it brightened my day.Great job!

delz4 replied...
Sept. 2, 2011 at 12:36 am
Wow, thank you so much.  That really means a lot to me.  You should check out some of my other stuff!

SilverLuna replied...
This was great! And it could become a full fledged book! I ADORE it! Keep it up!(: