Love Unexpectedly

Chapters:   « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 37 Next »

Tears

***Two months later***
I opened my eyes to a bright room. I looked to my left and saw a very cute guy he had dark brown hair, blue eyes, and alabaster skin. It was Drew. Why was he here and where exactly is here anyway. I was so focused on Drew that I hadn't noticed the tube down my throat. I tried to take the tube out but when I tried my heart monitor started to race. I realized that I was in the hospital. The next thing I knew a nurse came in and took the tube out and wrote some things on a clipboard. I was so busy concentrating on the nurse that I didn’t notice that the guy that was asleep was now awake. He said, “Addie you’re awake, you’re awake! Thank God!” I felt so weak so I whispered to him, “what happened to me?” He took my hand and said, “you hit your head on the sidewalk and then you went into a coma.” I asked, “How long have I been in a coma?” He said, “around two months.” I said, “Where’s my family and Noel?” His eyes went to the ground as he said, “Your family’s downstairs eating in the cafeteria and well Noel…he told me to tell you if you ever woke up that y’all are through.” I gave him a disbelieving look and then I couldn’t help myself so I started crying. He told me to scoot over and he sat in the bed with me just holding me in his arms wiping away my tears.

nemish23 said...
Mar. 21, 2012 at 6:00 pm:

great story!! totally unexpected!! (meaning the things that happen in the story :))

write more; it's awesome!!!

Mermaidmissy said...
Feb. 27, 2012 at 9:31 am:
Ok your story is really good and I so love it very much. I hope you keep on writing some more pages soon. Hey can you take a look at some of my poems and book please. Thanks! :)

C.L.Erins said...
amazing!! keep going :)

MiNdLeSsLuVeRgIrL replied...
Dec. 26, 2011 at 9:30 pm :
ahhaha Thank you I will

MiNdLeSsLuVeRgIrL said...
I just want to thank everyone for reading my book :) and rating it.

KJAngelAuthor said...
Sept. 23, 2011 at 8:08 am:
:) glad to be of service. I just finished it! Keep writing, I'm waiting to see how it turns out. There were so many different twists in the story, I'm wondering how many there are to come???...

LilLover5-15 replied...
Sept. 24, 2011 at 7:54 am :
well I hope at least like a couple more but ya' know its kind of gettin hard but I wouldn't oppose to ppl giving me advice. :)

KJAngelAuthor said...

The story line is awesome, but a little advice... it's just a tad bit irritating with all the grammar mistakes. Your story is very will developed and I like how short the chapters are! I'm at chapter 14 and it's been nothing but perfect so far,  just work on word flow and dialog.

Keep working on it, KJ!

LilLover5-15 replied...
Sept. 22, 2011 at 6:16 pm :
thanks for your critisism and I will work on it but the spelling errors are just because of my old dinosaur of an computer and it is a really stupid computer

julialove94 said...
Sept. 8, 2011 at 10:43 am:
I got new chapters up! 8 and 9 :) Please read!

LilLover5-15 replied...
Sept. 10, 2011 at 10:24 am :

I did its really good

CresentShadowThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
And there needs to be more! :( And tell us if Drew comes back!

LilLover5-15 replied...
Aug. 31, 2011 at 5:06 pm :
haha I will totally tell you when I have more chapters up but for the Drew thing.........you have to find out for yourselves lol sorry I hate suspense too

LilLover5-15 replied...
Sept. 9, 2011 at 3:47 pm :

I added more chapters

Haha your amazing. (:

CresentShadowThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Aug. 31, 2011 at 4:26 pm :
Yes I would. But I love it.

LilLover5-15 replied...
Aug. 31, 2011 at 5:14 pm :
Haha thank you! Thanks everyone y'all have no idea how greatful I am and how loved I feel right now :D

Please give me more! Just reply when you have extra chapeters on. :D thanks.

LilLover5-15 replied...
Aug. 29, 2011 at 5:34 pm :
I put up more chapters :D hope ya like

NatashaRevercomb said...

I've never read a book in one day, 

Here in an exception(:

Warning: Unknown: open(/var/lib/php5/sess_mro0nj0pgkrvglgr8oieqn37c1, O_RDWR) failed: No space left on device (28) in Unknown on line 0 Warning: Unknown: Failed to write session data (files). Please verify that the current setting of session.save_path is correct (/var/lib/php5) in Unknown on line 0