Love Unexpectedly

Chapters:   « Previous 1 ... 35 36 37

Worried

The wedding was only two weeks away when I found out that Drew was coming but that was a little over a week ago. So the wedding was only four days away. I thought to myself, “What am I going to do?” I decided that it was time that I faced my fears. Like all the great heroes do. But I was worried about Aubree. Like what if he wanted to take her away. I would have to go to the courts, get a restraining order, a lawyer, and I couldn’t afford that. I couldn’t count on my dad having the money anymore; he has to help Natalie, Alex and Shiloh because Alex is too lazy to get a job. Plus his business wasn’t doing as well as it had in the past because of the economy. The one person I knew I could count on was Seth. Seth and I had grown a lot closer in just a short amount of time. He knew pretty much everything about me. He even knew more than Drew did (before that.) The only thing about me that Seth didn’t know was that Drew was the one that raped me. I hated lying to Seth but what else could I do? I couldn’t tell him because Drew was one of his friends. I was also scared of what I might do if I seen him.
Chapters:   « Previous 1 ... 35 36 37

This book has 24 comments. Post your own now!

nemish23 said...

great story!! totally unexpected!! (meaning the things that happen in the story :))

write more; it's awesome!!!

Mermaidmissy said...
Feb. 27, 2012 at 9:31 am
Ok your story is really good and I so love it very much. I hope you keep on writing some more pages soon. Hey can you take a look at some of my poems and book please. Thanks! :)

C.L.Erins said...
amazing!! keep going :)

MiNdLeSsLuVeRgIrL replied...
ahhaha Thank you I will

MiNdLeSsLuVeRgIrL said...
I just want to thank everyone for reading my book :) and rating it.

KJAngelAuthor said...
Sept. 23, 2011 at 8:08 am
:) glad to be of service. I just finished it! Keep writing, I'm waiting to see how it turns out. There were so many different twists in the story, I'm wondering how many there are to come???...

LilLover5-15 replied...
Sept. 24, 2011 at 7:54 am
well I hope at least like a couple more but ya' know its kind of gettin hard but I wouldn't oppose to ppl giving me advice. :)

KJAngelAuthor said...

The story line is awesome, but a little advice... it's just a tad bit irritating with all the grammar mistakes. Your story is very will developed and I like how short the chapters are! I'm at chapter 14 and it's been nothing but perfect so far,  just work on word flow and dialog.

Keep working on it, KJ!

LilLover5-15 replied...
thanks for your critisism and I will work on it but the spelling errors are just because of my old dinosaur of an computer and it is a really stupid computer

julialove94 said...
Sept. 8, 2011 at 10:43 am
I got new chapters up! 8 and 9 :) Please read!

LilLover5-15 replied...
Sept. 10, 2011 at 10:24 am

I did its really good

CresentShadow said...
And there needs to be more! :( And tell us if Drew comes back!

LilLover5-15 replied...
haha I will totally tell you when I have more chapters up but for the Drew thing.........you have to find out for yourselves lol sorry I hate suspense too

LilLover5-15 replied...

I added more chapters

CresentShadow said...
Haha your amazing. (:

CresentShadow replied...
Yes I would. But I love it.

LilLover5-15 replied...
Haha thank you! Thanks everyone y'all have no idea how greatful I am and how loved I feel right now :D

CresentShadow said...
Please give me more! Just reply when you have extra chapeters on. :D thanks.

LilLover5-15 replied...
I put up more chapters :D hope ya like

NatashaRevercomb said...

I've never read a book in one day, 

Here in an exception(: