Love Unexpectedly

Chapters:   « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 37 Next »

Fun After Work

After we finished packing and loading boxes (which was some three hours later) I started looking around his yard. As I reached the backyard I noticed a basketball court so I grabbed the basketball and was starting to do a lay-up. When I was doing the lay-up I heard Drew behind me trying to be an announcer saying, "Addie goes for the lay-up and she...makes it!" Then he took the ball from me and since he was taller than me he held it up high so I couldn't get it. I tried to jump and grab his arm but I just fell on top of him. For a few seconds we just stayed like that, looking into each other’s eyes for what felt like forever. Then I got off of him, brushed myself off and said, "hey guess what." He smiled and said "what?" I told him, "I'm dating Noel Christensen." His smile quickly disappeared after I said that. He didn't like Noel to start with and now with me dating him well...that just added to his hatred for him. I tried lightening the mood by saying, "so how was your summer?" He said, "Pretty good except I broke up with Vivian." I said, "So what did happen between you and Vivian Summers?" He looked at me and said, "Well I found out while I was in Canada that she was sleeping with half the basketball team." I said, "whoa hooker alert." We both started laughing. He said, "you know I love you right?" I laughed, gave him a hug and said, "yea I know."

I helped him move into the room next to mine and then we both dropped onto his bed an I fell asleep.

nemish23 said...
Mar. 21, 2012 at 6:00 pm:

great story!! totally unexpected!! (meaning the things that happen in the story :))

write more; it's awesome!!!

Mermaidmissy said...
Feb. 27, 2012 at 9:31 am:
Ok your story is really good and I so love it very much. I hope you keep on writing some more pages soon. Hey can you take a look at some of my poems and book please. Thanks! :)

C.L.Erins said...
amazing!! keep going :)

MiNdLeSsLuVeRgIrL replied...
Dec. 26, 2011 at 9:30 pm :
ahhaha Thank you I will

MiNdLeSsLuVeRgIrL said...
I just want to thank everyone for reading my book :) and rating it.

KJAngelAuthor said...
Sept. 23, 2011 at 8:08 am:
:) glad to be of service. I just finished it! Keep writing, I'm waiting to see how it turns out. There were so many different twists in the story, I'm wondering how many there are to come???...

LilLover5-15 replied...
Sept. 24, 2011 at 7:54 am :
well I hope at least like a couple more but ya' know its kind of gettin hard but I wouldn't oppose to ppl giving me advice. :)

KJAngelAuthor said...

The story line is awesome, but a little advice... it's just a tad bit irritating with all the grammar mistakes. Your story is very will developed and I like how short the chapters are! I'm at chapter 14 and it's been nothing but perfect so far,  just work on word flow and dialog.

Keep working on it, KJ!

LilLover5-15 replied...
Sept. 22, 2011 at 6:16 pm :
thanks for your critisism and I will work on it but the spelling errors are just because of my old dinosaur of an computer and it is a really stupid computer

julialove94 said...
Sept. 8, 2011 at 10:43 am:
I got new chapters up! 8 and 9 :) Please read!

LilLover5-15 replied...
Sept. 10, 2011 at 10:24 am :

I did its really good

CresentShadowThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
And there needs to be more! :( And tell us if Drew comes back!

LilLover5-15 replied...
Aug. 31, 2011 at 5:06 pm :
haha I will totally tell you when I have more chapters up but for the Drew thing.........you have to find out for yourselves lol sorry I hate suspense too

LilLover5-15 replied...
Sept. 9, 2011 at 3:47 pm :

I added more chapters

Haha your amazing. (:

CresentShadowThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Aug. 31, 2011 at 4:26 pm :
Yes I would. But I love it.

LilLover5-15 replied...
Aug. 31, 2011 at 5:14 pm :
Haha thank you! Thanks everyone y'all have no idea how greatful I am and how loved I feel right now :D

Please give me more! Just reply when you have extra chapeters on. :D thanks.

LilLover5-15 replied...
Aug. 29, 2011 at 5:34 pm :
I put up more chapters :D hope ya like

NatashaRevercomb said...

I've never read a book in one day, 

Here in an exception(: