The R Word

Author's note: I wrote this book a little of a year ago in my spare time. It was just for fun and I started...  Show full author's note »
Author's note: I wrote this book a little of a year ago in my spare time. It was just for fun and I started writing while visiting my grandparents in the mountains. After I got home I couldn't stop writing. I hope you enjoy the twists and turns as much as I did while writing them! Just keep reading, you'll never believe the ending!  « Hide author's note
Chapters:   « Previous 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 38 Next »

The New Slut, the Teacher, and the Plan

“She’s just doing it to piss you off Beth.” Star explained, trying to comfort Beth.
“Well it’s working then.” Beth snapped.
It was Friday afternoon, fourth period. Star and Beth were sitting on the benches on the right side of the school. The news of the school today was the newest couple, Parker Patterson and Kristen Dollsworth. Beth couldn’t believe it. It’d been all but one day and Parker had already found another girl, and of course it had to be Kristen Dollsworth!
You know what, keep reading!! :)
She just didn’t get it. They were totally different people, how could they like each other? Kristen was totally not Parker’s type. She couldn’t help but wondering if Parker was doing it to make her jealous and if Kristen was doing it to piss her off.
“Don’t worry about it. They have nothing in common. And if they really are just using each other then it won’t last long. Don’t give them the satisfaction. They want you to get jealous; they want you to get mad. You just need to act like they’re just another couple. Another couple that you could care less about.”
“But I do care Star!” Beth argued. “I hate Kristen and now she’s dating Parker. We have to get her back. We have to.” Beth said through her teeth, exploring her head for an idea. She needed something so big, something so different that Kristen would never see it coming. It had to be better than all of the things she’s done to get back at Kristen with before. It had to be on a whole new level.
“I heard your mistress mister found a new slut.” Oliver announced as he approached Beth and Star.
“What do you want Oliver?” Star hissed, making a disgusted face at him.
Beth rolled her eyes. Suddenly Oliver thought he was so cool and that he could talk to Beth like this. She was the one that dumped him, and he seemed to have forgotten that. “I heard Amy Landers dumped you. How’s it feel to get dumped, again? I mean you always seem to be the dumped one huh? Never the dumper.” Beth laughed, watching Oliver’s face twist in a mixture of pain, and embarrassment. His head dropped and he shuffled away quickly without another word.
“Nicely done.” Star offered Beth her hand for a high five.
“Thank you.” Beth high fived Star and then sighed. “I don’t feel much better though.”
“I know sweetie, I know. How are things with you and Aaron? Have you talked to him?” Star wondered.
“Not since the hospital. He’ll be back tomorrow.” Beth shrugged. “Not like it matters, he hates me.”
“He told you he loved you, remember?” Star demanded.
“And that it didn’t change anything. He doesn’t want anything to do with me.” Beth argued, putting her head in her heads.
“That can be changed.” Star trailed off smiling.
“What are you thinking?” Beth demanded as she glanced back up at Star.
“Nothing.” Star shook her head quickly. “I just mean…by this time next week he’ll be begging you to take him back.”
“Don’t be so sure.” Beth mumbled.
“Hey, people make mistakes, and Aaron of all people should know that. And if he really loves you he’ll forgive you. He’ll be back Beth, he’ll be back.”
“I don’t even know why I risked it. How could I be so stupid? And for Parker! That was by far the stupidest thing I’ve ever done in my entire life Star. And I can’t fix it.” Beth mumbled.
“Just watch, things have a way of working themselves out. You’ll see.” Star encouraged with a small smile.
Just then the bell rang and Beth and Star went their separate ways to fifth period. The rest of the day passed in a bit of a blur, Beth was mostly sleepwalking. She wasn’t awake, she wasn’t paying attention. She was in a sadness haze, nothing seemed to matter much to her anymore. The only two things that she could think about were Aaron, and how she was going to get Kristen back.
It was passing period between fifth and six period and Beth suddenly snapped up. She stood up straighter, sucked her stomach in tighter, held her chest out farther and lifted her chin higher. She was Beth Taylor. And Beth Taylor didn’t get mad, she got even. She couldn’t be the girl whose all loner like and sad because some gossip got around about her. She was the popular b**** whose ego and confidence couldn’t be touched.
She smiled as she walked to her sixth period class. She knew exactly how she was going to get Kristen Dollsworth back. And it was going to be priceless. The b**** would never see it coming.
“What’s got you so happy?” Olivia’s voice suddenly interrupted Beth’s thoughts. She forgot that Olivia was in her sixth period for a moment. Olivia must have seen her walking and caught up to her.
Beth rested her index finger on her lips. “I’ll have to tell you later.” She mumbled. “It’s a secret.” She grinned. She walked with more power and confidence than she had for the past few days. For the first time since that picture had gotten around she felt great. She felt awesome. She had the perfect plan. No revenge that she’d ever gotten on Kristen Dollsworth had even been this intricate and genius. She was going to get Kristen Dollsworth back so good, and she’d never see it coming.
“Is this about Kristen and Parker?” Olivia wondered, staring at Beth’s happy expression suspiciously. “You’re up to something aren’t you?”
“Shh.” Beth winked and bit her tong, her lips spreading into a smile. “It’s a secret.”
They entered their sixth period class and took seats in the back of the room. There was barely anyone in the classroom. Just a few nerds who got there early and sat in their seats silently, waiting for class to start. Everyone else dropped their things off on their desks and then left to go socialize in the hallways. “Now will you tell me?” Olivia demanded pulling at a lock of her brown hair.
“It’s a secret.” Beth shrugged.
“Come one, unless you’re worried about Never-Talks-Nadia I think you can fess up.” Olivia urged, nodding her head in the direction of Nadia.
“I just got the perfect plan to get back at Kristen.” Beth whispered lowly in Olivia’s ear. “It’s so freaking perfect.” She added, raising her eye brows and smiling.
“Would you mind sharing your master plan with your little old friend here please? Do I get to help?” Olivia asked, annoyed at Beth’s secrecy. Beth always came up with the best revenge ideas, and it was hell waiting to hear about them.
“My house. You, me, and Star. After school. We’ve got some serious planning to do.” Beth winked and dug in her purse for her pen.
“I have a feeling this is gonna be a good one.” Olivia smiled, excited.
“You have no idea.”
Mr. Werner walked in moments later, shutting the door and turning on the projector. “Let’s settle down class, we’ve got a lot of notes to blow through today. Pay attention, behave, and I won’t give you a pop quiz on Monday.”
Sixth period passed slowly. But sixth period was Beth’s favorite period, so she didn’t mind as much. It wasn’t because she liked history, it actually bored her to tears, it was just that she liked Mr. Werner. He was the hot teacher that every girl crushed on. He was only twenty-four years old, so not that much older than her. He was new this year, he was the replacement teacher for…Mr. Jameson.
After class Olivia waited for her outside the classroom while she walked up to Mr. Werner’s desk. The rest of the class had already rushed out, so it was just him and her.
“Mr. Werner?” She asked in her seductive voice.
“Oh!” He jumped a little, turning his chair around to face her. “Beth Taylor.” He smiled warmly, she’d always been his favorite student. “What can I do you for?”
“I just had a few questions about the notes. I got kind of lost around here.” She leaned over his desk, pointing to the portion of the notes. She knew her boobs were nearly busting out of her V neck, because that was the way she’d planned it. She watched his eyes widen a little and then flicker down to the notes.
“Oh yeah? Were you paying attention in class?” He wondered. It sounded as if he were trying to use a teasing tone, but he gulped loudly.
“I was.” Beth answered quickly. “It just confuses me a little. Maybe I could come in during fourth off period sometime next week and you could help me?” She asked, smiling a sweet and sexy smile. She stood back up straight as Mr. Werner’s eyes finally left her chest and met her eyes. She smiled to herself.
“Absolutely.” He agreed quickly as he took a deep breath. “How about Monday?”
“Great. I’ll come in.” She smiled and waved. She turned and deliberately waved her ass more than usual while walking. “Bye Mr. Werner!” She called over her shoulder and met Olivia out in the hallway.
Olivia grabbed her wrist and pulled her down the hallway, quickly getting away from Mr. Werner’s room. They were both laughing hysterically. “I cannot believe you Beth!” Olivia laughed. “Poor guy. Could you flirt with him any harder?”
“I could, but I felt like I should keep myself covered up. After all, we are at school.” Beth teased, winking at Olivia.
“He’s like seven years older than you!”
“Ew Olivia!” Beth laughed and covered her eyes with her right hand. “I have zero interest in him. I just like to see him sweat.” She shrugged and grabbed Olivia’s wrist. She led her further down the hallway. They both had seventh period off, so they wandered to the picnic tables in the courtyard in the back of the school.
“Let’s hope Parker’s not back here.” Olivia teased.
“He’s with Kristen now.” Beth reminded her, smiling a little. She noticed Kristen and Parker awhile away from them. They were sitting in the picnic table on the opposite side of the courtyard. She could see Parker’s injuries from where she sat. It looked like he had a black eye, and tons of bruises and cuts like Aaron. But other than that he looked okay.
“So how do you feel about that?” Olivia wondered as she pulled her paper bag lunch out of her bag.
“I could care less.” Beth shrugged, smiling to herself. “I have no feelings for Parker. They deserve each other.”
“Why are you so happy about this?” Olivia wondered, skeptically looking at Beth’s smile. “Is that part of your plan?” She whispered very lowly.
Beth put her index finger to her lips again and winked. “Shh.”
Olivia shoved her sandwich into her mouth as Beth pulled out a bag of pretzels. “Did you have an idea Olivia? I’m sorry I never asked you.” Beth asked suddenly.
“No. I’m glad you came up with something, even if I don’t know what it is yet,” Olivia frowned and pushed Beth lightly. “I hate waiting.”
“Trust me hunny, we know.” Beth laughed and winked.
Olivia laughed and shook her head. “You’re one to talk.”
Beth laughed. “I know. I know.” Beth glanced back at Kristen and Parker who were in a lip lock. She took a deep breath, letting the anger flood out of her. She needed to pretend like it didn’t bother her, but she couldn’t help but get angry. They hadn’t been dating for even a day yet and they were already making out in public. She rolled her eyes and turned back to face Olivia.
“Now she’s even more of a slut than you.” Olivia nodded towards Kristen.
“I think we already knew that.” Beth rose her eye brows and laughed with Olivia. She wondered where Megan was, probably hanging out with Kristen’s minions. But Beth knew she shouldn’t care, it was Megan’s choice to betray the group, and then go and join Kristen’s group. She made her choice, and Beth shouldn’t feel bad about it. “What do you think? Should we go say hello to the happy couple?” Beth suggested as she glanced back at Parker and Kristen.
“Are you crazy?” Olivia asked, her mouth full of her sandwich. “I don’t want to talk to the man whore and the b****.”
“Suit yourself.” Beth shrugged and started walking towards Kristen and Parker.
“Wait up!” Olivia called as she ran to Beth’s side. They approached Kristen and Parker, who were still making out, with fake smiles on their faces.
Kristen and Parker stopped kissing and looked up to see Beth and Olivia walking towards them. Parker whipped his mouth quickly, his entire face looking guilty while Kristen just looked annoyed. Parker shifted uncomfortably, only looking at Beth, as if he were afraid of whatever words might come out of her mouth.
“What do you want?” Kristen asked, her face all scrunched together like a snob.
“Just wanted to say hi.” Beth shrugged and smiled innocently. Parker flinched and shifted uncomfortably when she spoke. “And I wanted to let you know that I’m happy for you. You guys deserve each other. I can’t believe I never thought of it before, you guys are perfect together.” Beth added.
Kristen straightened up. “What game are you playing?” She demanded.
“No games.” Beth shook her head. “I hope you two are happy together.”
“We are, thank you.” Kristen snapped and grabbed Parker’s hand. He looked extremely uncomfortable. He whipped his forehead with his head and smiled weakly.
“We are.” He nodded and agreed quietly, though his face screamed the opposite.
“Well, see you around.” Beth waved. “Kristen.” She smiled and nodded. “Parker.” She smiled and stared at him for a moment too long and then turned and walked away with Olivia.
“What was that for?” Olivia asked, confused.
“Just preparing Olivia, just go with it. It’s all part of the plan, don’t worry.” Beth explained as they made their way back to their picnic table. They both sat back down and picked up their food.
“It would be easier to go along with your plan if I knew what it was Beth.” Olivia reminded her.
“We just planted the seed. This is where things start to get fun.” Beth bit her bottom lip, raised her eye brows and winked. “Things are about to get real interesting around here.”

This book has 7 comments. Post your own now!

MissEmilyDickinsonThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Oct. 20 at 5:08 pm
Oh, geez Luis. Is it alright if I ask, if there is more coming? This is absolutely, fantastic and amazing. I absolutely, mean it. You know to make it suspenseful. When I first read it, it grabbed my attention, right from the start and I didn't stop reading it until I got to the last chapter. If there is more coming, I hope that I can read it. :) You have such a talent and greatness and light in you; and you're an amazing and wondeful and talented writer. It's true, it just is. Thank ... (more »)

ThatOneWritingGirlThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Oct. 21 at 6:19 pm
Thanks so much! Unfortunately, I wrote this around 5 years ago (yikes, was it that long ago, already?) so I probably won't be adding any more to it (but who knows? Never say never, right?). I'm really glad you liked it though! :)

monikitty12This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Mar. 14 at 10:28 pm
This book really has to be published. You are literarry a born to be author. My works are average compared to yours!!!

Ccookiez said...
i love this book. i couldnt stop readin this. they had to turn off my wifi so i could stop. you need to write the rest

missreadalot said...
i just finished the first chapter and i have to say this is the most well written book ive seen on this sight  its so nice to see things from a cheaters point of view

Country_Storm_Inspired said...
Oh.my.GOODNESS!!! This is amazing! I stayed up until 12:30 reading it and I almost cried when I realized the end wasn't there!!!!! You have to have to have finish it!!!!!!! (:

GreenActressThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Oh my gosh, thank you SO MUCH! I can't tell you how awesome it is that someone actually read it. I was worried no one would even bother after reading the summary or anything! Thanks so much!