Home > Novel (Fiction) > Romance > Not Your Average Fairy Tale

Not Your Average Fairy Tale

Kaitlyn C.
Not Your Average Fairy Tale
Summary: There is a magical place, inside each of us, that is chalked full of potential. Hardly anyone has any trouble finding it-the difficulty comes in keeping it, for, as most people age, they bury it within themselves. But it is always there, just waiting to be awakened. This place is called Imagination Land. It's in everyone, but there are different sections in it, just as surely as everyone is different. Of course, there are some very popular sections that are in more than one person, one of which, the one that we are looking into, is the Fairy Tale section. The Fairy Tale section can be found in almost any girl, no matter her upbringing, age, or ethnicity. In the Fairy Tale section, everything is perfect, and reality is a horror story told to naughty children to scare them into obedience. But, as any young girl will tell you, every Fairy Tale needs it's villian. That is who this story is about-the bad guys. Most of the time,the bad guys always lose, but every 1,000 years in the Fairy Tale section, the Bad Guys prevail.

This book has 1 comment. Post your own now!

AnnieHay said...
cute idea! i hope you continue with your writing