Chasing Dreams - Part One

Chapters:   « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 8 Next »

Chapter Two

2009, Present Day

Morgan put the note in her pocket and walked out to her car. She had to find her husband. He was her life, and she was his. This was it; she had one chance to find him. She was not going to run away. She wouldn’t, couldn’t.

What is Jason thinking right now? She asked herself.

Jason felt himself being pulled from the tank. He felt like he was in the middle of a hurricane. He hit the cold hard floor with a “thud”. Ouch. He looked up, his face red from the icy water. He bit the inside of his cheek because it was swollen and he winced.

There was no way he was going to tell where Morgan was. No matter how many horrible things they did to him would be enough to make him tell where she was. His love for Morgan was so deep that he would die for her.
“Where is she Jason? We just want to talk to her.”

“Screw you.” And Jason spit in the man’s face.
Jason got punched and he groaned.
“I’ll never tell you. You have me; you don’t have to have my wife.”
“It’s so much bigger than that though, Jason. You see, we have had our eyes on both you and your wife for a long time. We need you both.”

What did he say? Jason had to get out of this place, and fast. Before they got to Morgan.

2003, Six Years Ago

Jason walked into his school and took a breath, trying to calm his nerves. His insides felt like jelly, he was so nervous. He had very strong feelings for this girl named Morgan whom he “loved” when he was a kid. That much he knew. But now these feelings have represented themselves in such a way that he can’t remember anything that happened with him and Sammy. It was almost as if these two girls couldn’t co-exist in the same thought.

These emotions had such a pull on Jason that he couldn’t focus on anything he was supposed to be doing. They were getting more and more intense as the days went on. Should I act on them? He thought.

Jason took another prolonged breath and kept walking to his locker. Thoughts of Morgan when she was younger were now flashing through his mind. Where are they coming from?

He opened his locker and felt a tap on his right shoulder. Jason turned to find Morgan smiling at him.
“So…” she began.
“So…” He repeated.
“We were friends when we were younger.”
“Ha-ha apparently more than that, as my Father put it.”
“Oh, really?” Morgan seemed intrigued.
“Yeah, he said we loved each other. We were just kids then though.”
“So does that mean we can’t love each other now?”
That question stopped Jason cold.
“Well?” She raised her eyebrows.
“No,” Jason smiled, “I suppose we can.”

Morgan moved hair from in front of her eyes and looked at the floor. They began talking as they walked to their next class.

That was when Jason couldn’t get Morgan out of his head. That was when it all hit him. He loved Morgan Sullivan. He was drawn to her like a bird to its prey.

2009, Present Day

Morgan backed out of her driveway and sped down the quiet Suburb Street of Madelinne Road. Where is he?
She pulled the note out and noticed an address on the back. 2009 Split Road. That’s where Jason works, Morgan thought. She drove to the building and pulled into the lot.

She walked up to the door only to crouch in the bushes because three men in dark colored suits were coming out.
“So where do you think she is?” Morgan heard a tall man in the middle say.
“I don’t know, boss. Wish we could’ve gotten him to talk.”

As Morgan was leaning in closer to hear, she broke a branch in the bushes. The three men turned around and walked cautiously to the bushes, and drew their guns.

“What do we have here?” One man said, pulling Morgan out of the bushes. Morgan stared at the ground and they forced her head up. She struggled and thrashed but regardless, they carried her inside.

Morgan noticed clear glass stairs as she was being carried up to the room Jason was in.
“Look what we found, Jason.”

Jason looked up and began to furiously move his hands, trying to undo his restraints.

This book has 54 comments. Post your own now!

xxinnocentxx said...
Aug. 28, 2011 at 2:14 am
yeay i finished :D lol it was really good. i liked it.....n u sed ther was a 2nd part rite??

xxinnocentxx replied...
welll see lolz

SabreEleven replied...
kk haha :)

SabreEleven replied...
ive hit a roadblcok :( writers block sucks!!

crazygirl11 replied...
try to think of memories or something that mean something to you and use them as a reference type thing. helps me with projects and stuff

SabreEleven replied...
that's the ironic thing...its based on my ex gf and i and how we went through so much stuff to be together and how it fell apart

SabreEleven replied...
i have lost my inspiration...i am sorry to tell you there will not be a second part :( my current gf and i are very very happy together and it is not right for me to dwelling on the past. however i am going to be posting a mass amount of poetry and i hope it goes somewhere :)

crazygirl11 replied...
oh ok that makes sense. sorry to hear that though. hope things work out for you though God knows what Hes foing sometimes, just be careful about your past.

SabreEleven replied...
i would totally agree with that :) glad to hear i'm not alone with the whole God thing :) :)

crazygirl11 replied...
:) no your not

SabreEleven replied...
woo! haha :)

xxinnocentxx replied...
Jan. 27, 2012 at 7:51 am
^-^ in tht case cant wait to see moe of your poems

SabreEleven replied...
haha in what case?

SabreEleven replied...
sounds good to me! haha thanks!!

SabreEleven replied...
Feb. 6, 2012 at 10:05 am
sounds good to me! im in a poem mood lol