Chasing Dreams - Part One

Chapters:   « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 8 Next »

Chapter Two

2009, Present Day

Morgan put the note in her pocket and walked out to her car. She had to find her husband. He was her life, and she was his. This was it; she had one chance to find him. She was not going to run away. She wouldn’t, couldn’t.

What is Jason thinking right now? She asked herself.

Jason felt himself being pulled from the tank. He felt like he was in the middle of a hurricane. He hit the cold hard floor with a “thud”. Ouch. He looked up, his face red from the icy water. He bit the inside of his cheek because it was swollen and he winced.

There was no way he was going to tell where Morgan was. No matter how many horrible things they did to him would be enough to make him tell where she was. His love for Morgan was so deep that he would die for her.
“Where is she Jason? We just want to talk to her.”

“Screw you.” And Jason spit in the man’s face.
Jason got punched and he groaned.
“I’ll never tell you. You have me; you don’t have to have my wife.”
“It’s so much bigger than that though, Jason. You see, we have had our eyes on both you and your wife for a long time. We need you both.”

What did he say? Jason had to get out of this place, and fast. Before they got to Morgan.

2003, Six Years Ago

Jason walked into his school and took a breath, trying to calm his nerves. His insides felt like jelly, he was so nervous. He had very strong feelings for this girl named Morgan whom he “loved” when he was a kid. That much he knew. But now these feelings have represented themselves in such a way that he can’t remember anything that happened with him and Sammy. It was almost as if these two girls couldn’t co-exist in the same thought.

These emotions had such a pull on Jason that he couldn’t focus on anything he was supposed to be doing. They were getting more and more intense as the days went on. Should I act on them? He thought.

Jason took another prolonged breath and kept walking to his locker. Thoughts of Morgan when she was younger were now flashing through his mind. Where are they coming from?

He opened his locker and felt a tap on his right shoulder. Jason turned to find Morgan smiling at him.
“So…” she began.
“So…” He repeated.
“We were friends when we were younger.”
“Ha-ha apparently more than that, as my Father put it.”
“Oh, really?” Morgan seemed intrigued.
“Yeah, he said we loved each other. We were just kids then though.”
“So does that mean we can’t love each other now?”
That question stopped Jason cold.
“Well?” She raised her eyebrows.
“No,” Jason smiled, “I suppose we can.”

Morgan moved hair from in front of her eyes and looked at the floor. They began talking as they walked to their next class.

That was when Jason couldn’t get Morgan out of his head. That was when it all hit him. He loved Morgan Sullivan. He was drawn to her like a bird to its prey.

2009, Present Day

Morgan backed out of her driveway and sped down the quiet Suburb Street of Madelinne Road. Where is he?
She pulled the note out and noticed an address on the back. 2009 Split Road. That’s where Jason works, Morgan thought. She drove to the building and pulled into the lot.

She walked up to the door only to crouch in the bushes because three men in dark colored suits were coming out.
“So where do you think she is?” Morgan heard a tall man in the middle say.
“I don’t know, boss. Wish we could’ve gotten him to talk.”

As Morgan was leaning in closer to hear, she broke a branch in the bushes. The three men turned around and walked cautiously to the bushes, and drew their guns.

“What do we have here?” One man said, pulling Morgan out of the bushes. Morgan stared at the ground and they forced her head up. She struggled and thrashed but regardless, they carried her inside.

Morgan noticed clear glass stairs as she was being carried up to the room Jason was in.
“Look what we found, Jason.”

Jason looked up and began to furiously move his hands, trying to undo his restraints.

xxinnocentxx said...
Aug. 28, 2011 at 2:14 am:
yeay i finished :D lol it was really good. i liked it.....n u sed ther was a 2nd part rite??

SabreEleven replied...
Nov. 9, 2011 at 6:56 pm :
i bet it will be spectacular! haha and i wanna be an english teacher and a minor in creative writing if i can :) wbu?

xxinnocentxx replied...
Nov. 9, 2011 at 7:53 pm :
hahahahaha xD lier!!! ur just sayn tht. and idk wat i wanna do with my life rite now.... im going for business adminstration and if things go well maybe ill try opening a restaraunt or something idk... but chyea. lol we'll see wher i get.

SabreEleven replied...
Dec. 1, 2011 at 10:42 am :
im not lying! haha and thats cool life decisions are tough!

xxinnocentxx replied...
Dec. 1, 2011 at 11:44 am :
hahahha okay ur not lying... *coffliercoff* sorry u kno its cold im getting sick. hahahah...and yes they are tought but im sure ill get thru it...if not ill go visit the english teacher for help (hint, hint u) x) lol jk

SabreEleven replied...
Dec. 1, 2011 at 2:52 pm :
u will get thru it, tough times always get better :) and thanks hahaha

xxinnocentxx replied...
Dec. 2, 2011 at 2:22 am :
thank u very much for that and lets hope so... xD so r u working to be a teacher rite now??

SabreEleven replied...
Dec. 15, 2011 at 10:23 pm :
yep! really really wanting to be! it'd be great i think!

xxinnocentxx replied...
Dec. 16, 2011 at 9:20 am :
i wish u the best of luck. . .  hahaha english teacher/ famous author one day xD

SabreEleven replied...
Dec. 24, 2011 at 5:19 pm :
why thank you :) ill have to mention you in a foreward of one of my books :)

xxinnocentxx replied...
Dec. 25, 2011 at 7:12 pm :
hahah oh thank you, no need for that lol but i am flattered... u kno, would u happen to have a facebook?

SabreEleven replied...
Dec. 25, 2011 at 7:15 pm :
yep :) joshua carpenter, madeira Ohio :) u?

SabreEleven replied...
Dec. 28, 2011 at 10:22 am :
also my goal is to submit the second part of Chasing Dreams onto teenink by January 10th or so. I am in the final stages of writing it!

xxinnocentxx replied...
Dec. 28, 2011 at 10:36 am :
ima try looking u up x) and thats kool oh ive noticed uve posted a lot more too :) i read a few. ^-^ im serious u got some..idk talent? creativity, or both hahaha

SabreEleven replied...
Dec. 28, 2011 at 10:49 am :
thanks so much! when I get feedback like that, it's what I live to write for! haha it's a fuel I guess :)

xxinnocentxx replied...
Dec. 28, 2011 at 10:58 am :
yeayz x3 hahahah now u have no excuse not to finish by jan 10 =D

SabreEleven replied...
Dec. 28, 2011 at 11:09 am :
this is true! haha im on a roll tho, i had no inspiration there for like two weeks!

xxinnocentxx replied...
Dec. 28, 2011 at 12:09 pm :
Well atleasgt u got it back and thats what counts.

SabreEleven replied...
Dec. 28, 2011 at 1:31 pm :
this is true! haha :)

xxinnocentxx replied...
Dec. 28, 2011 at 3:17 pm :
lol Well i wish u the best of luck. Since ur so young and already so talented lolz. My friend is too.... i love her poems, she made one that actually brought tears to my eyes. haha i think u guys are so lucky

SabreEleven replied...
Dec. 28, 2011 at 8:12 pm :
why thank you :) and to u as well! it just takes that one tiny baby step to get ur writing out there and once it's out, it will soar!