Chasing Dreams - Part One

Chapters:   « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 8 Next »

Chapter Two

2009, Present Day

Morgan put the note in her pocket and walked out to her car. She had to find her husband. He was her life, and she was his. This was it; she had one chance to find him. She was not going to run away. She wouldn’t, couldn’t.

What is Jason thinking right now? She asked herself.

Jason felt himself being pulled from the tank. He felt like he was in the middle of a hurricane. He hit the cold hard floor with a “thud”. Ouch. He looked up, his face red from the icy water. He bit the inside of his cheek because it was swollen and he winced.

There was no way he was going to tell where Morgan was. No matter how many horrible things they did to him would be enough to make him tell where she was. His love for Morgan was so deep that he would die for her.
“Where is she Jason? We just want to talk to her.”

“Screw you.” And Jason spit in the man’s face.
Jason got punched and he groaned.
“I’ll never tell you. You have me; you don’t have to have my wife.”
“It’s so much bigger than that though, Jason. You see, we have had our eyes on both you and your wife for a long time. We need you both.”

What did he say? Jason had to get out of this place, and fast. Before they got to Morgan.

2003, Six Years Ago

Jason walked into his school and took a breath, trying to calm his nerves. His insides felt like jelly, he was so nervous. He had very strong feelings for this girl named Morgan whom he “loved” when he was a kid. That much he knew. But now these feelings have represented themselves in such a way that he can’t remember anything that happened with him and Sammy. It was almost as if these two girls couldn’t co-exist in the same thought.

These emotions had such a pull on Jason that he couldn’t focus on anything he was supposed to be doing. They were getting more and more intense as the days went on. Should I act on them? He thought.

Jason took another prolonged breath and kept walking to his locker. Thoughts of Morgan when she was younger were now flashing through his mind. Where are they coming from?

He opened his locker and felt a tap on his right shoulder. Jason turned to find Morgan smiling at him.
“So…” she began.
“So…” He repeated.
“We were friends when we were younger.”
“Ha-ha apparently more than that, as my Father put it.”
“Oh, really?” Morgan seemed intrigued.
“Yeah, he said we loved each other. We were just kids then though.”
“So does that mean we can’t love each other now?”
That question stopped Jason cold.
“Well?” She raised her eyebrows.
“No,” Jason smiled, “I suppose we can.”

Morgan moved hair from in front of her eyes and looked at the floor. They began talking as they walked to their next class.

That was when Jason couldn’t get Morgan out of his head. That was when it all hit him. He loved Morgan Sullivan. He was drawn to her like a bird to its prey.

2009, Present Day

Morgan backed out of her driveway and sped down the quiet Suburb Street of Madelinne Road. Where is he?
She pulled the note out and noticed an address on the back. 2009 Split Road. That’s where Jason works, Morgan thought. She drove to the building and pulled into the lot.

She walked up to the door only to crouch in the bushes because three men in dark colored suits were coming out.
“So where do you think she is?” Morgan heard a tall man in the middle say.
“I don’t know, boss. Wish we could’ve gotten him to talk.”

As Morgan was leaning in closer to hear, she broke a branch in the bushes. The three men turned around and walked cautiously to the bushes, and drew their guns.

“What do we have here?” One man said, pulling Morgan out of the bushes. Morgan stared at the ground and they forced her head up. She struggled and thrashed but regardless, they carried her inside.

Morgan noticed clear glass stairs as she was being carried up to the room Jason was in.
“Look what we found, Jason.”

Jason looked up and began to furiously move his hands, trying to undo his restraints.

Phoebepoet said...
May 26, 2013 at 11:18 pm:
I liked what the book was about but I thought you jumped around way to much.

crazygirl11 said...
Felt like i was there with them. Great details. Sounds like it could be real. Hope theres a second one

shariccie said...
i love this story! couldn't take my eyes of the pages! great job.

SabreEleven replied...
Dec. 15, 2011 at 10:21 pm :
thank you so much!

Bookworm1998 said...
this was a really good story! great job!

SabreEleven replied...
Dec. 15, 2011 at 10:22 pm :
thanks a bunchhh :)

shariccie said...
this sounds like a really interesting book. can't wait to read it!

xxinnocentxx said...
Aug. 28, 2011 at 2:14 am:
yeay i finished :D lol it was really good. i liked it.....n u sed ther was a 2nd part rite??

SabreEleven replied...
Aug. 29, 2011 at 12:57 pm :
yep! haha its tough but ill keep trying to write it...im still thinking of ideas to finish it up with haha

xinnocentx replied...
Aug. 29, 2011 at 10:02 pm :
lol well i like it so keep it up :D

SabreEleven replied...
Aug. 30, 2011 at 7:17 pm :
i shall! thanks a bunch!!

xxinnocentxx replied...
Aug. 30, 2011 at 8:30 pm :
ur very welcome. i really enjoy your storied ^-^

SabreEleven replied...
Sept. 1, 2011 at 7:50 pm :
thanks :) seriously u r one of the reasons i write haha thanks for the support and admiration :)

xinnocentx replied...
Sept. 1, 2011 at 7:55 pm :
awwwww i feel so special.... and im glad i do.... hahah for my own selfish reasons of being entertained with your work. :) jk...well sort of.

SabreEleven replied...
Sept. 2, 2011 at 6:08 pm :
hahaha kk :)

xxinnocentxx replied...
Sept. 2, 2011 at 6:40 pm :
xD ummmm ..... how long have you been writing for? (did i ask b4?? if i did...i forgot)

SabreEleven replied...
Oct. 25, 2011 at 9:11 pm :
it's been sooooo long since I've been on here! haha sorry i have been writing for almost four years :) wbu?

xxinnocentxx replied...
Oct. 26, 2011 at 9:57 am :
hahahahha no need to apologize. Same thing with me hvnt been on for a long time.... and i just write when i feel like it. I was thinking about posting something .... from a while bakk... but  i noticed i couldnt find anything -________- soooo.... i shall wen i find it all hahahhaha. =] hope u been good. ^-^

SabreEleven replied...
Oct. 27, 2011 at 7:13 am :
o ok cool! find it! i wanna read soething of yours! haha and yes i have...just busy with college stuff hahaha

xxinnocentxx replied...
Oct. 27, 2011 at 9:46 am :
Tell me about it. i started college about 5 months ago and yes it takes up a lot of ur time =] so i kno.  What are you studying for?? lol ill try to find em. but theyr so.... childish. they were from a while bak. and i havnt really had time or any sort of insperation lately....so dont expect anything spectacular. =p