Chasing Dreams - Part One

Chapters:   « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 8 Next »

Chapter One

June 2009, Present Day

“Talk!” A burly man yelled to Jason Cooper, shoving his head under water again. “Where is she?!”
“I will never—!” And Jason’s head was forced back into the tank, harder this time.

Jason Cooper was captured by his superiors and they were trying to find his wife, but Jason wouldn’t tell them.

Morgan Cooper, wife of Jason, walked into their house and saw a note lying on the floor.
“Morgan I am about to be taken…get away as fast as you can. They will be coming for you too.” And the writing trailed off the page.

2003, Six Years Ago
Sophomore Year

Jason Cooper shut his locker and walked to his first period class. It was the first day of school. A new girl caught his eye almost immediately. He stood, frozen, not knowing what to do.
“Would you like any help?” She asked him, smiling lightly.
“No, sorry, um…” He stuttered, “I’m Jason.” He extended his hand.
“Morgan,” She said, gripping his hand. She is amazing, Jason thought to himself.

That was when things changed. He began to have thoughts that hadn’t penetrated his complex mind since he had begun to date his first girlfriend, Jesse.

8th Grade Year, 2001

Jesse Nickson and Jason Cooper began dating on December 5th, 2001. It was a snowy day at Cassie Venemeyer’s house when emotions in Jesse and Jason’s hearts sparked. They began dating and it was in 2002 that everything between them changed. Jesse and Jason began to drift apart. It was when Jason met Morgan in 2003 that his heart became linked with hers immediately even though she didn’t know it. At least until they were dating. They were bonded together for life when they locked eyes with each other on the first day of Sophomore Year.

2003

“So I have a random thought, Jason.” Morgan said.
“Yes ma’am?”
She smiled at that.
“You look awfully familiar, like we used to know each other when we were kids.”
“Huh?” Jason was confused.
“Seriously, like I think we were neighbors or something.”
“Um…I’ll have to check with the ‘rents, but I have no idea. I’ll text you tonight.” Jason kissed Morgan and she got out of the car and walked up to her house in Madeira, Ohio.
Thoughts of Jason’s past began jumping around in his mind. A memory of him sitting next to Morgan next to a big tree in a park presented itself. It was something he didn’t even remember having. Almost like when he dated Jesse, everything with Morgan disappeared. But now his feelings for Morgan were there. But were they returning as if they had never really been gone before? He didn’t know.
Jason walked into his house and began to chat with his parents.
“So, do we know anyone with the last name Sullivan?” Jason jumped right into it.
“Yeah we do. They were friends of ours when you were much younger. Don’t you remember Morgan? You two used to love each other.”
Whoa…love? Jason smiled at that.
“I think she goes to my school…” Jason spat out.
“Since when? Why didn’t you tell us?!” his Mother asked in a heightened voice.
“Today…she’s in a few of my classes.”
“That’s great honey!” His Mother yelled.
“I think so as well.” Jason smiled.

xxinnocentxx said...
Aug. 28, 2011 at 2:14 am:
yeay i finished :D lol it was really good. i liked it.....n u sed ther was a 2nd part rite??

xxinnocentxx replied...
Dec. 28, 2011 at 8:53 pm :
welll see lolz

SabreEleven replied...
Dec. 29, 2011 at 9:01 pm :
kk haha :)

SabreEleven replied...
Jan. 15, 2012 at 12:38 pm :
ive hit a roadblcok :( writers block sucks!!

crazygirl11 replied...
Jan. 15, 2012 at 4:10 pm :
try to think of memories or something that mean something to you and use them as a reference type thing. helps me with projects and stuff

SabreEleven replied...
Jan. 15, 2012 at 8:41 pm :
that's the ironic thing...its based on my ex gf and i and how we went through so much stuff to be together and how it fell apart

SabreEleven replied...
Jan. 19, 2012 at 7:29 pm :
i have lost my inspiration...i am sorry to tell you there will not be a second part :( my current gf and i are very very happy together and it is not right for me to dwelling on the past. however i am going to be posting a mass amount of poetry and i hope it goes somewhere :)

crazygirl11 replied...
Jan. 19, 2012 at 9:56 pm :
oh ok that makes sense. sorry to hear that though. hope things work out for you though God knows what Hes foing sometimes, just be careful about your past.

SabreEleven replied...
Jan. 22, 2012 at 1:00 pm :
i would totally agree with that :) glad to hear i'm not alone with the whole God thing :) :)

crazygirl11 replied...
Jan. 22, 2012 at 2:06 pm :
:) no your not

SabreEleven replied...
Jan. 25, 2012 at 8:02 pm :
woo! haha :)

xxinnocentxx replied...
Jan. 27, 2012 at 7:51 am :
^-^ in tht case cant wait to see moe of your poems

SabreEleven replied...
Jan. 28, 2012 at 11:07 pm :
haha in what case?

SabreEleven replied...
Jan. 30, 2012 at 4:15 pm :
sounds good to me! haha thanks!!

SabreEleven replied...
Feb. 6, 2012 at 10:05 am :
sounds good to me! im in a poem mood lol