The Forgotten | Teen Ink

The Forgotten

By just-another-url GOLD, Cannes, Other
just-another-url GOLD, Cannes, Other

"It's a good thing to be strange. Normalness leads to sadness." -Philip Lester

Summary:

After Adrian kidnaps Leah, she will discover a thing or two about him. 
1) He is handsome
2) He is evil
3) He isn't human
And he is dead set on turning her into a creature of the night, a happy ever after for him and a forever for her.

Nina D.

The Forgotten

tealbird said...
on Aug. 7 2011 at 1:01 pm
Ok, I'm sorry to say I only had time to read the first chapter of your novel, but I really enjoyed it. I love the tone of the writing, especially the 'big man Upstairs' part :D. Trust me, you had me captivated and I'll be back to read the rest!

on Aug. 7 2011 at 12:11 pm
Garnet77 PLATINUM, Sinagpore, Other

"Everything's a triangle." ~ My mother

"Write what you love, write what you care about, because sometimes, it's the easiest way to be heard."

I really like this story. You do need to revise a few things though. You have a few comma splices--joining two sentences together. Also, I would advise expanding a bit more on the emotional side of your character. Sometimes, she doesn't seem as freaked out as I would have thought. But the story itself is pretty interesting; I can't wait until you post some more. I want to know more about the characters! And I love the whole spin you put on vampires and zombies! Very well done overall! :)

eMiLyP GOLD said...
on Jul. 30 2011 at 6:35 pm
eMiLyP GOLD, Jeannette, Pennsylvania

Life is short; speak your mind, say what ya wanna say, and do what ya wanna do (as long as you don't get caught!).

Yay! I can't wait!

on Jul. 29 2011 at 9:21 pm
just-another-url GOLD, Cannes, Other

Thank you, the next chapters are pending approval, so come back to check it out soon :) I'm going to write much more, I have it all planed out but my chapters are very short so it might take a while. 

eMiLyP GOLD said...
on Jul. 24 2011 at 9:44 am
eMiLyP GOLD, Jeannette, Pennsylvania

This is a really good story! I love how suspenseful it is. I really hope you write more because I would be interested in reading it if you did! Great work!