Stuck Between Two

Author's note: Came up with the inspiration when I went beach camping last summer.
Author's note: Came up with the inspiration when I went beach camping last summer.  « Hide author's note
Chapters:   « Previous 1 ... 18 19 20

Small World After All

Zack, you and I reunited once again the day I would be heading over to my dorm. I had received my schedule and my dorm room. My roommate was never mentioned though, so maybe I’d be lucky and wouldn’t have one.

Except, I was wrong. When I got to my dorm, there stood a beautiful blonde, green eyed girl. She was absolutely gorgeous. She smiled sweetly and stuck out her hand to shake mine.
“Hi, I’m Shelby Kline.”
My heart instantly stopped beating. This girl is Zack’s ex-girlfriend. The girl he was in love with.
“Do you know . . .” I hesitated. I didn’t think I should mention his name. That would probably bring back memories that she probably hadn’t thought about in a long time and that would be all bad. Or maybe she would ignore my question and pretend she had no idea who I was talking about. Or maybe this was the wrong Shelby Kline, but it couldn’t be, she was the description of that perfect girl he described so beautifully.
“Do I know who?” she asked confused.
“Zack Calosco?” I said softly.
She smiled, “Yes, I know him. But who are you? And how do you know him?”
She smiled. She smiled! Like nothing she had done to him mattered.
“I’m Payton Hein. I’m a good friend of his.”
“Oh! Payton! He’s told me so much about you.”
What?
“Really? You talk to him still?”
She laughed, “Of course!”
Could this get any weirder? Zack had told me he didn’t talk to her any more. Why was she telling me they still do talk?
“He told me you guys didn’t talk anymore.”
She frowned, “He did? Poop. That sucks,” she frowned, “But we still do, so I don’t know why he’d say that. The boy is so charming, who wouldn’t want to talk to him?”
I nodded my head in agreement. She couldn’t be any more right.
“So what went on between you two?” I asked curiously.
“Oh, you know. He was just way too old for me.”
“How old are you?”
“Eighteen, but when we started dating it was the middle of my freshmen year, the middle of his senior year, and he would be going off to college and I was only going to be a sophomore. My parents would’ve never allowed that.”
Zack made it seem like Shelby was his age then and that she just got up and left without any reason what so ever as to why. But Shelby was telling me otherwise. Who was I to believe? And why would Zack lie to me about that?
“So it wasn’t just because you wanted to leave him?”
She shook her head, “Not at all. I loved Zack and to this day, even though I have had other boyfriends, I still do love him. He’ll always have my heart.”
I nodded. Yeah, I was confused. And Zack would definitely have to do some hardcore explaining but right now, I didn’t care. I was just glad that Shelby and I weren’t completely clueless of each other and we’d have stuff to talk about. My concern wasn’t on anything else but that moment. And how much I’d realize that it was a small world after all.
Chapters:   « Previous 1 ... 18 19 20

RoseluvsTulips said...
This was a great story! Are there any more chapters after twenty? I hope so because I REALLY want to hear Zack's explanation and see if Brayden ever finds out about Zack and Payton's "relationship".

julialove94 replied...
May 10, 2013 at 1:28 am :
Glad you like it! :) there are more chapters, I even started a second part but I'm not sure it needs a second part, I just haven't really figured it out yet. I got into college and my writing time has gone down hill! I'll be trying to write more this summer though! :)

mkc2727 said...
Sept. 3, 2012 at 12:10 am:
is there anymore???? it was sooooo good keep on wirting.

julialove94 replied...
Sept. 17, 2012 at 7:45 pm :
There is a few more chapters but I haven't gotten any comments where people still seem interested to I haven't posted any more up. I'm glad you like it though! :)

nemish23 said...
May 18, 2012 at 4:15 am:

please please please please please write more! i love love love love love it!

can't wait to read more!

<3

julialove94 replied...
May 18, 2012 at 11:26 am :
Aw, thank you :) I'm so glad you like it! I have more written, I'm just giving it some time before I add more because it barely just got posted up again a few days ago. I'll add more up on Monday though :)

livelaughlove1234 said...
Oh my goodness i was absolutely glued the whole time!! Fabulous job!! :D

julialove94 replied...
Oct. 30, 2011 at 1:11 am :
Aw thank you so much :) I have another 10 chapters, the book is finished. I'm just debating whether to put the rest up or not; I don't know if I want to.

julialove94 said...
Oct. 25, 2011 at 11:37 am:
Please feel free to leave comments and let me know how I'm doing. I'm starting another story and will be posting the first chapter soon. I would also appreciate feed back on that as well so you guys can let me know how you like my writing! Thank you :)

CresentShadowThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Yeah, I did read the last chapter you put up. (:

julialove94 replied...
Oct. 1, 2011 at 2:13 am :
haha okay! I have 8 more chapters written that I haven't put up yet. Im slackin a little haha

CresentShadowThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Oct. 1, 2011 at 10:30 am :
Bahaha, its all good. (:

julialove94 replied...
Oct. 5, 2011 at 10:34 am :
Alright :) haha

KJAngelAuthor said...
Sept. 23, 2011 at 8:39 am:
Reminder to myself. ch. 3. plz reply so i can get an email bout it cuz i luv it n im hurrying cuz the hours almost over. thx!!!

julialove94 replied...
Sept. 30, 2011 at 11:23 am :
haha okay! Thanks :)

julialove94 replied...
Sept. 30, 2011 at 11:23 am :
Sorry for the late reply though! hahaha

KJAngelAuthor replied...
Oct. 3, 2011 at 1:11 pm :
thanks so much! it's great!

julialove94 replied...
Oct. 5, 2011 at 10:33 am :
Aw thank you :) Glad you like it!

LilLover5-15 said...
Omg you have to make more the public demands it!!! LOL :D you should read some of my stories.

julialove94 replied...
Aug. 22, 2011 at 8:27 pm :
Aww hahah thanks! :) More will be up shortly! & I will :)