Dreams Of My Love | Teen Ink

Dreams Of My Love

June 27, 2011
By WynterPage95 ELITE, Monticello, Arkansas
WynterPage95 ELITE, Monticello, Arkansas
164 articles 8 photos 76 comments

Favorite Quote:
"It's better to burn out than to fade away..." -Kurt Cobain


Summary:

Olivia has lost her one love, Alexander. Now four months later, she is battling her decision to kill herself and be with him, which is made no easier by her constant flashbacks of their life together. Will she take her own life, or will she take a chance on someone new?


GothChik95

Dreams Of My Love


Similar books


JOIN THE DISCUSSION

This book has 5 comments.


on Apr. 7 2012 at 11:38 pm
WynterPage95 ELITE, Monticello, Arkansas
164 articles 8 photos 76 comments

Favorite Quote:
"It's better to burn out than to fade away..." -Kurt Cobain

Thank you, I hope that means you liked it...

on Apr. 7 2012 at 11:18 pm
nemish23 BRONZE, Sydney, Other
2 articles 0 photos 110 comments

Favorite Quote:
"The happiest people don't necessarily have the best of everything;
They just make the most of everything they have."

"Today is life. The only life we're sure of. Make the most of today." -CSI:NY

... i really don't know what to say.

except that it's heart warming and sounds so true...


on Apr. 7 2012 at 10:38 pm
Ms.PeytonLovesHP GOLD, Rancho Cordova, California
18 articles 0 photos 184 comments

Favorite Quote:
“We are all a little weird and life is a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love.” - Doctor Seuss

Silent double thumbs up :)

on Jul. 11 2011 at 5:37 pm

Just finished catching up on your great book and I must say I couldn't help but smiling reading the recent pages. If only I could be so lucky as Olivia (meeting strangers wise)...Sadly though I cannot catch the eye of another as easily as her. I'm embarassed to admit I have become one of those losers who constantly keep opening this page up to see anything new, and I must admit you blew me away by actually replying about me in your book, nice to know not everyone ignores feedback. -Smiles- I just wish my life could be as easy as writting a new ending like Olivia...or any other person who has experienced lost and pain...but sadly, I don't think I will ever get that chance at redemption. After all. I deserve this fate. Thank you so much for your kind words though, I only wish I knew your name to give you my full gratitude. Until then, thank you Amazing Random Stranger who can Write so Amazingly! I'm embarassed to admit I love reading this over and over. Oh, right! (Finally shutting up)

-Alexander


on Jul. 7 2011 at 3:35 pm
Hello. I dont know if this story is true...but my name is Alexander. I must admit, the first pages were very painful to read. I...I've experienced this, I constantly think it, and I constantly want only her back. But...I know I will never have her. Basically...all Im saying is, I to know what its like to be the reason your loved one leaves, and I to...can never forgive myself. Now Im not just pretending to be a kid named Alexander because of your story, if anything its because of the character named Alexander...he messed up. And left a perfect loving heart...for reasons unknown. And what blows me away is...Ive done that. Are we Alexanders really that foolish? Really that idiotic to cause so much pain? .... I refuse to believe so, but then again... If I was smart... I would still have my love. But I dont...so I guess the answer is pretty clear. Im not posting this in any proud manner...I just...I just couldnt help but relate to your story, which is basically the only reason I posted this comment. I hope its not a problem. I just...I couldnt help it. Jeez...reading this story was like walking backwards in my relationship...Anyways, Ill shut up there. Last thing we need is an idiot like me typing out his whole pointless story haha. Anyways, just wanted to also say "This is very, very well written. And its very painful to read to those who understand...because I know Im like him...but yet Im destroying myself like Olivia does to herself." Hm. Anyways. Very powerful story you wrote, lots of emotion and feelings, and you can tell its from personal experience, after all, thats the only way Writers ever know how to properly write about such things. Im sorry for your past experiences, I can only hope everyone who reads this, has a bright future, but most of all, a great day.