New Teen Ink Book: Bullying Under Attack Barnes & Noble Amazon

My Name is B***h

By , Orrville, OH
Author's note: Comment. Please.
Author's note: Comment. Please.  « Hide author's note
Chapters:   « Previous 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 Next »

Chapter 6: Realization

She pulls away from his chest, ultimately aware that she had been crying into James’s shirt for a while.

Her guards back up; he notices it as soon as she tenses in his arm.

They sit still in the middle of the hallway, Jane wrapped in his arms. His long-sleeve gray shirt marked with her tears.

Jane brushes the remaining tears off of her face and steals a glance at James. His sharp cheekbones, broad
If she could, Jane would lay in his arms all day.
shoulders, longish blonde hair, all wrapped in a package full of toned, lean muscle.

And now she’s given the chance, but she knows she won’t do it.

It’s too hard bringing someone else into her life to only find out she can only offer him or her physical and emotional abuse.

She pulls away from him, feeling cold and heartless when he isn’t touching her anymore. “Thanks,” she whispers.

The sunlight glides along her skin, streaming through the windows in the hall. And for the first time, James notices the pain etched in her face as she stands in front of him.

And before he can think, before he can ponder the absolutely horrible outcome from his bold decision, he can find only one way to make the pain leave.

James kisses her.

It surprises her. Her shield crumbles to bits as she melts into him. He deepens the kiss, only
letting out a suppressed groan when she twines her fingers through his hair. Their body’s fit together like they had before when he first noticed her. She leans into him, pressing against his body.

His heart almost cracks into two.

Her heart almost bursts out of her chest.

Until, she realizes what she’s doing.

She pushes him away. Hand in hand are the grinding thoughts she is throwing at herself for breaking the kiss and pain getting close would cause.

She is also ignoring the pain in his eyes and tingling on her lips.

Tears fill her vision for the second time that day.

Only she couldn’t figure out if they were out of happiness or of doomed love, if you could call it that.

So instead of staying around to find out, she runs away from James.

Leaving James almost gasping from the kiss and almost crying when she ran away.

Because this time he was the one that needed to be held in the middle of the hallway with the tears staining her shirt.

andrewkluvrThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
This is a really good book. It made me want to cry when I read the ending. I mean, the story is all together sad, and it makes me hate child abuse even more. I absolutely despise the father, but you are supposed to, and that means you are a great author. I am very impressed, and I want to read more from you.

AMY458 said...
Wow your writing!! I loved loved this story so sad :(

SchizophrenicADHDThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
My goodness. I wanna cry that was so well written and just amazing. I wanna kill her dad!

Lucy.V said...
i love your writing style. where did you get the inspiration for it???

SingTillTheEnd said...
Jul. 3, 2012 at 5:41 pm:
AAAHHH this book was completely AMAZING! i swear to god it was beautifully written and such a sad but amazing story. keep writing! :D 

Shadowkissed24 said...
Jun. 11, 2012 at 9:12 pm:
Oh my God!!! I love this book!! It was so touching and I couldn't help but cry at the ending! You an amazing author!

nemish23 said...
Apr. 2, 2012 at 4:18 am:

i didn't cry but i so could have. it was so sad but heart warming and touching at the same time.

you have great talent, please keep writing!

SexyMexican96 said...
you have an amazing talent, keep it up! i really loved it, i cried through a lot of it.

RRRRR replied...
Dec. 25, 2011 at 7:35 pm :
Thank you so much!

Icecreamgirl said...
Oct. 13, 2011 at 11:16 am:
I loved this book. You should add more chapters becuase I want to know what happens after the furneral

RRRRR replied...
Oct. 13, 2011 at 1:49 pm :
I will seriously think about it! But I'm working on another book right now.

Icecreamgirl replied...
Oct. 13, 2011 at 7:08 pm :
thankyou for ur repley

she-is-a-strange-duck said...
I read all the comments about crying and thought "whatever. I won't cry." I WAS WRONG, AND THIS IS BEAUTIFUL. please, please keep writing.

RRRRR replied...
Oct. 11, 2011 at 9:29 pm :
LOL. Thanks so much!

hobo12321 said...
I never cry when reading books, but this one made me. It was so amazingly and emotionally built. Perfectly heart wrenching. I really hope you keep writing!

RRRRR replied...
Oct. 9, 2011 at 4:13 pm :
Thanks so much :)

musiccrazy said...
I loved this story! It made me cry, you have real talent! Keep writing and ill be looking for this story in book form!

RRRRR replied...
Oct. 8, 2011 at 2:02 pm :
Thanks so much!

Basketball.Queen said...
Sept. 30, 2011 at 11:13 am:
Well written. Made me tear up. It was a moving story. 

RRRRR replied...
Sept. 30, 2011 at 11:39 pm :

thanks so much!