My Name is B***h

By , Orrville, OH
Author's note: Comment. Please.
Author's note: Comment. Please.  « Hide author's note
Chapters:   « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 Next »

Chapter 5: Cry for the Memories

The hallways blurs around him as he runs faster, trying to get to Jane before- before what?

No one heard Jane’s scream, or if they did they took it as some weird prank or joke.

James couldn’t be more disappointed in humanity at that point.

James knelt beside her, giving her room to breath.

“Jane?” she looks up from the floor, suddenly aware that she has
Cry because this is going to be the happiest of memory of her life.
an audience. She wipes her eyes with her sleeve and sniffs.

“James?” All he wants to do is kiss her red puffy eyes and tell her everything is going to be okay. That everything will be fine.

“Are you ok?” he asks, sounding genuinely concerned for her.

Jane stumbles with her words, completely baffled by his concern, “I’m fine.”

She looks so vulnerable, so easily hurt. But her eyes tell a different story, they finally reveal everything she has been through, they weep the memories she has fought to bury.

James mentally tells him to listen to her; to leave her alone, but he tells himself to screw it. He sweeps Jane up in a hug, tucking her into his chest, not caring if she finds it strange or awkward.

She doesn’t say anything. She understands his actions, and lets herself cry.

Cry for the memories she couldn’t save.

Cry for the memories she wish she could have.

Cry for the memories she wished never had
happened.

This book has 47 comments. Post your own now!

JaRen said...
Dec. 15 at 10:20 pm
OMG !! This is just too sad... i couldn't stop crying. such an emotional an ironic touch you had given... i feel moved....

MissEmilyDickinsonThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Oct. 31 at 7:25 pm
This is so beautiful, yet so sad. I love it. It's so beatiful, even though it hurts me too. Somehow, the pain is beautiful too. This was just a phenomenal book. This has to be one of my favorite favorite books. It's amazing. You have such a talent and greatness and light in you; and you're a wonderful and amazing, talented writer. It's true. :) Thank you so much, for sharing this. :)

RissabugThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Aug. 3 at 5:16 pm
This story is beautiful. I cried like a baby- was crying by chapter 6! I want this book on my shelf, it's amazing. Thank you for such a wonderful, yet horrible, read. You're an amazing author!!!

andrewkluvr said...
This is a really good book. It made me want to cry when I read the ending. I mean, the story is all together sad, and it makes me hate child abuse even more. I absolutely despise the father, but you are supposed to, and that means you are a great author. I am very impressed, and I want to read more from you.

AMY458 said...
Wow your writing!! I loved loved this story so sad :(

SchizophrenicADHD said...
My goodness. I wanna cry that was so well written and just amazing. I wanna kill her dad!

Lucy.V said...
i love your writing style. where did you get the inspiration for it???

SingTillTheEnd said...
AAAHHH this book was completely AMAZING! i swear to god it was beautifully written and such a sad but amazing story. keep writing! :D 

Shadowkissed24 said...
Oh my God!!! I love this book!! It was so touching and I couldn't help but cry at the ending! You an amazing author!

nemish23 said...
Apr. 2, 2012 at 4:18 am

i didn't cry but i so could have. it was so sad but heart warming and touching at the same time.

you have great talent, please keep writing!

SexyMexican96 said...
you have an amazing talent, keep it up! i really loved it, i cried through a lot of it.

RRRRR replied...
Thank you so much!

Icecreamgirl said...
Oct. 13, 2011 at 11:16 am
I loved this book. You should add more chapters becuase I want to know what happens after the furneral

RRRRR replied...
I will seriously think about it! But I'm working on another book right now.

Icecreamgirl replied...
thankyou for ur repley

she-is-a-strange-duck said...
I read all the comments about crying and thought "whatever. I won't cry." I WAS WRONG, AND THIS IS BEAUTIFUL. please, please keep writing.

RRRRR replied...
LOL. Thanks so much!

hobo12321 said...
I never cry when reading books, but this one made me. It was so amazingly and emotionally built. Perfectly heart wrenching. I really hope you keep writing!

RRRRR replied...
Thanks so much :)

musiccrazy said...
I loved this story! It made me cry, you have real talent! Keep writing and ill be looking for this story in book form!