My Name is B***h

By , Orrville, OH
Author's note: Comment. Please.
Author's note: Comment. Please.  « Hide author's note
Chapters:   « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 Next »

Chapter 4: Three Boys & a Girl

The next day, school couldn’t have been more of a distraction for her. She decided to pay attention, and let the world of education sweep her away.

Safe to say, it didn’t happen.

All day, the sharp movement in the corner of her eye followed her around but, every time she would turn to make sure they didn’t hurt her, clueless freshman gave her looks, hot football players stared at her, perky upperclassmen whispered,” bitch,”
They couldn’t make her hurt anymore than she already had been.
underneath their breath. They couldn’t make her hurt anymore than she already had been.

James watched her, as she would turn suddenly around on unsuspecting peers, looking spooked and protective.

He wanted to massage her tense shoulders and murmur into her ear that everything was all right, that he would protect her from whomever that may be.

He repeatedly tried to summon the courage to ask her out or even talk to her, but as soon as he would catch sight of her, his mouth would dry up and nothing would come out.

James watched from a distance as Jane walked down the hall, late to class. It didn’t matter if he was late, the teacher didn’t pay much attention, anyways.

She walked crookedly down the hall, as if skipping across the checkered tile of the hallway, he could almost hear her talking to herself, “step on a crack and break your mother’s back.” Her blonde hair swished, almost calling out to him to run his hands through it. But, the school remained silent, as if shutting the whole world out to give them a moment to themselves. God only knows Jane needed it.

Jane turned a corner of the school, not caring that she was completely late for art. It was art and she was a bad student.

Three boys at the end of the hallway, jocks presumable by the letter jackets they sported, glanced at Jane and shared devilish smiles. They took off on their way to her, also not caring that they were supposed to be in class.

One of the boys, the stitching spelled out Valentine down the side of his jacket, had an especially monstrous idea forming in his brain. She’s pretty enough, he thought, she would easily give into him.

Jane noticed footsteps heading her way, but assumed they would bypass her like most did. She was a wallflower, not only no name at home, but at school, as well.

Except, this time the footsteps stopped, halting right in front of her, keeping her from criss-crossing the checkered halls. The feet looked large, probably belonging to some big guys, but Jane didn’t dare look up.

A shove on her shoulders into a locker made her stare, “Hey girl,” one of the boys said scantily.

She could almost feel fear radiating off of her. She didn’t have the nerve to say anything back.

Valentino stepped forward, “want to hang out with me some time, girl?”

With every “girl” Valentino said, Jane couldn’t help but cringe. If she closed her eyes it would seem as if she was home, again.

Jane looked back at the ground, praying to anyone that this wasn’t happening to her, that she really had a name, that she really belonged somewhere and that life was meant for more than this.

“N-no,” she stutters.

Valentino didn’t expect no. No one ever tells him no. “N-no?” he mimics.

Jane nods her head. Valentino grabs the back of head, close to the bald spot.

Jane screams, the memory of her father’s hair jerking, her bloody hairline, all come back to her in a tumble of emotions.

James hears her scream, he hears Valentino tell his friend to run. He hears their footsteps retreat. He expects Jane to be running in the complete other direction, away from her attackers.

What he doesn’t expect is to find is Jane lying on the ground, sobbing.

RissabugThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Aug. 3 at 5:16 pm:
This story is beautiful. I cried like a baby- was crying by chapter 6! I want this book on my shelf, it's amazing. Thank you for such a wonderful, yet horrible, read. You're an amazing author!!!

andrewkluvr said...
This is a really good book. It made me want to cry when I read the ending. I mean, the story is all together sad, and it makes me hate child abuse even more. I absolutely despise the father, but you are supposed to, and that means you are a great author. I am very impressed, and I want to read more from you.

AMY458 said...
Wow your writing!! I loved loved this story so sad :(

SchizophrenicADHDThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
My goodness. I wanna cry that was so well written and just amazing. I wanna kill her dad!

Lucy.V said...
i love your writing style. where did you get the inspiration for it???

SingTillTheEnd said...
Jul. 3, 2012 at 5:41 pm:
AAAHHH this book was completely AMAZING! i swear to god it was beautifully written and such a sad but amazing story. keep writing! :D 

Shadowkissed24 said...
Jun. 11, 2012 at 9:12 pm:
Oh my God!!! I love this book!! It was so touching and I couldn't help but cry at the ending! You an amazing author!

nemish23 said...
Apr. 2, 2012 at 4:18 am:

i didn't cry but i so could have. it was so sad but heart warming and touching at the same time.

you have great talent, please keep writing!

SexyMexican96 said...
you have an amazing talent, keep it up! i really loved it, i cried through a lot of it.

RRRRR replied...
Dec. 25, 2011 at 7:35 pm :
Thank you so much!

Icecreamgirl said...
Oct. 13, 2011 at 11:16 am:
I loved this book. You should add more chapters becuase I want to know what happens after the furneral

RRRRR replied...
Oct. 13, 2011 at 1:49 pm :
I will seriously think about it! But I'm working on another book right now.

Icecreamgirl replied...
Oct. 13, 2011 at 7:08 pm :
thankyou for ur repley

she-is-a-strange-duck said...
I read all the comments about crying and thought "whatever. I won't cry." I WAS WRONG, AND THIS IS BEAUTIFUL. please, please keep writing.

RRRRR replied...
Oct. 11, 2011 at 9:29 pm :
LOL. Thanks so much!

hobo12321 said...
I never cry when reading books, but this one made me. It was so amazingly and emotionally built. Perfectly heart wrenching. I really hope you keep writing!

RRRRR replied...
Oct. 9, 2011 at 4:13 pm :
Thanks so much :)

musiccrazy said...
I loved this story! It made me cry, you have real talent! Keep writing and ill be looking for this story in book form!

RRRRR replied...
Oct. 8, 2011 at 2:02 pm :
Thanks so much!

Basketball.Queen said...
Sept. 30, 2011 at 11:13 am:
Well written. Made me tear up. It was a moving story.