My Name is B***h

By , Orrville, OH
Author's note: Comment. Please.
Author's note: Comment. Please.  « Hide author's note
Chapters:   « Previous 1 ... 10 11 12

Epilogue

Pooled on his desks were his tears, a small puddle of sorrow and anger. His hand trembled as he wrote a few words on a piece of notebook paper, a few words to describe just how James felt about Jane. This little piece of paper would be his key to letting her go. The words took eons to write, though he only had three. He folded the paper carefully, not wanting to tear his own heart out.

He shoved the note deep in his pocket and grabbed his tie on the corner bedpost. Swiftly knotting it around his neck, he found his way to the funeral.

A drunken man stumbled into the funeral home, a pocketknife barely visible in his breast pocket. Blundering across the room he made his way to the casket, closed for the ceremony; Jane wouldn’t want it any other way. The last memory of someone should not be a dead and cold picture.

James stood in the farthest corner of the room, hiding his face from classmates and parents. He didn’t want them to see his tears; they made him feel vulnerable.

A distinct ‘clink’ noise resounded when he opened his knife, not really caring if anyone saw him to do it.

The casket creaked and groaned with each letter, as he meticulously carved everything into it. You could hear Jane cry from wherever she was, you could hear James take calming breaths, you could hear the stares of the crowd.

B-I-T-C-H.

Written in cracked and long gaited letters, it spelled out her nightmares.

“She needs to go the grave with her name,” he murmurs under his breath.

Howard staggered back, falling onto his knees. The liquor hadn’t done much; only lessen the guilt he was being tailed by.

The other boy, in the back of room, ran outside. Digging the note out of his pocket, he ripped it into a million different shreds, but not before reading it out loud.

“I love you.”

Smiling up above, Jane cried tears of sunshine. In her final words before she ascended to a greater place, to whatever that may be, a final gust of wind blew through James hair.

He could have sworn it sounded like, “I love you, too.”
Chapters:   « Previous 1 ... 10 11 12

RissabugThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Aug. 3 at 5:16 pm:
This story is beautiful. I cried like a baby- was crying by chapter 6! I want this book on my shelf, it's amazing. Thank you for such a wonderful, yet horrible, read. You're an amazing author!!!

andrewkluvr said...
This is a really good book. It made me want to cry when I read the ending. I mean, the story is all together sad, and it makes me hate child abuse even more. I absolutely despise the father, but you are supposed to, and that means you are a great author. I am very impressed, and I want to read more from you.

AMY458 said...
Wow your writing!! I loved loved this story so sad :(

SchizophrenicADHDThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
My goodness. I wanna cry that was so well written and just amazing. I wanna kill her dad!

Lucy.V said...
i love your writing style. where did you get the inspiration for it???

SingTillTheEnd said...
Jul. 3, 2012 at 5:41 pm:
AAAHHH this book was completely AMAZING! i swear to god it was beautifully written and such a sad but amazing story. keep writing! :D 

Shadowkissed24 said...
Jun. 11, 2012 at 9:12 pm:
Oh my God!!! I love this book!! It was so touching and I couldn't help but cry at the ending! You an amazing author!

nemish23 said...
Apr. 2, 2012 at 4:18 am:

i didn't cry but i so could have. it was so sad but heart warming and touching at the same time.

you have great talent, please keep writing!

SexyMexican96 said...
you have an amazing talent, keep it up! i really loved it, i cried through a lot of it.

RRRRR replied...
Dec. 25, 2011 at 7:35 pm :
Thank you so much!

Icecreamgirl said...
Oct. 13, 2011 at 11:16 am:
I loved this book. You should add more chapters becuase I want to know what happens after the furneral

RRRRR replied...
Oct. 13, 2011 at 1:49 pm :
I will seriously think about it! But I'm working on another book right now.

Icecreamgirl replied...
Oct. 13, 2011 at 7:08 pm :
thankyou for ur repley

she-is-a-strange-duck said...
I read all the comments about crying and thought "whatever. I won't cry." I WAS WRONG, AND THIS IS BEAUTIFUL. please, please keep writing.

RRRRR replied...
Oct. 11, 2011 at 9:29 pm :
LOL. Thanks so much!

hobo12321 said...
I never cry when reading books, but this one made me. It was so amazingly and emotionally built. Perfectly heart wrenching. I really hope you keep writing!

RRRRR replied...
Oct. 9, 2011 at 4:13 pm :
Thanks so much :)

musiccrazy said...
I loved this story! It made me cry, you have real talent! Keep writing and ill be looking for this story in book form!

RRRRR replied...
Oct. 8, 2011 at 2:02 pm :
Thanks so much!

Basketball.Queen said...
Sept. 30, 2011 at 11:13 am:
Well written. Made me tear up. It was a moving story.