Home > Novel (Fiction) > Romance > Falling For Another One

Falling For Another One

Sheyla A.
Falling For Another One
Summary: When Nahla was off for the summer in sunny California, the unexpected took turn. She thought she was walking away from who could possibly be the only bot that ever rejected her, Nathan, but the truth is she's just running to another Nathan with a different name, Romeo. Will Romeo, the new Italian version of Nathan, change Nahla's mind after what Nathan did to her?

This book has 13 comments. Post your own now!

tobyandboshco said...
this is amazing!!! i love this, sheyla!! i never knew you could write like this 8D

LilLover5-15 said...
Loooooooooooovvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeeee iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitttttttttt.

IndoPandaBear replied...
Sept. 24, 2011 at 12:55 am

Thank you... :)

CresentShadow said...
Aug. 23, 2011 at 10:20 am
You HAVE to reply to me when you finish your story. I love it, its so cute. :3 

IndoPandaBear replied...
Sept. 24, 2011 at 12:55 am

I'll post more when i can,, but right now school started and everything... and my laptop is broken soo I'll write more when i could.

Thanks so much for liking my story :)

AnyaLafayaa said...
Jul. 3, 2011 at 9:29 am

Great job! I have to say, I think the fact that Romeo respected Nahla's sleeping space says a lot of good things about him. I have several ideas for your book and if you like them, you can use them.

1) Lindsay should sabatoge Romeo and Nahla's realtionship in a very cruel way, maybe by telling Romeo lies about Nahla and Nathan being together still.

2) Romeo should take Nahla to an ocean-side picnic, where a lot of fans can mob Romeo and Nahla gets annoyed.

3) Romeo's old ... (more »)

IndoPandaBear replied...
Jul. 10, 2011 at 1:43 am
Thanks Anya... I'll yltry to be more detail and I'll try to include some of your ideas later on in the stories.. :)

Bookworm1998 said...
what a cute ending with him sleeping on the couch, ratehr than with her. i think that says a lot about Romeo. i just love your use of celebrities, too! and i love Joe also! <3 :P

IndoPandaBear replied...
Jul. 10, 2011 at 1:42 am
OMJ!! Really?? Joe Jonas Forever!!! Thanks for the feedback btw... :)

BrownEyedGirl said...

I really liked it!  I hope you post more! I only think that you could add more detail maybe.  Yet a very good story never the less!

IndoPandaBear replied...
Thanks for the feedback, I really needed it! :)

AnyaLafayaa said...
Jun. 20, 2011 at 11:36 am

Wow! I really enjoy this story. It's very creative and fun. My favorite scene is when Romeo's new got sprained! I thought that was outright hilarious. Also, I know you said that you're not sure about this chapter, but it's great. Keep writing!

IndoPandaBear replied...
Thank you so much.... I'll try to post more, but my laptop's acting up right now.... :( thanks for the feedback though!:)