Home > Novel (Fiction) > Romance > Matchmaker's Mansion

Matchmaker's Mansion

Hope_Princess
Matchmaker's Mansion
Summary: When Asha takes her first step inside the Matchmaker’s Mansion she had intended to find someone to take the place of her ex-boyfriend that had broken her heart…
But instead she was thrown into the arms of the mysterious Shay who makes her promise never to love him.
It all started with the first question of the Matchmaker’s Quiz: “Would you be willing to die for the person you loved?”
What will her answer be?

Note: This book is not visible right now because it is being reviewed by the TeenInk editors. Once the changes are approved, it will appear online, so come back later to view it!

WritingInTheDark said...
Feb. 16, 2013 at 5:57 pm:
this is the most addicting thing ever!! its kind of the like the book Forbidden I NEED the next chapter

karen ternier said...
Feb. 15, 2013 at 11:04 am:
this is a really great book. I want to find out more.about this book. 

greatwriter said...
Feb. 8, 2013 at 10:39 pm:
Now I know what it means to be hooked. Please write more

woz11 said...
hey this story is amazing  please post some more up we've been waiting months... :( i really wanna know what happens! :) 

shy.. said...
Please write more i need to know what happens next Please update soon

lovedove said...
Jan. 12, 2013 at 12:27 am:
I love this so much!! You have to take this to a publisher!! I will read all of your books if you publish them!! I am officially a dedicated fan of yours :)

Nani22 said...
Please please please please please please please write more! I'm dying here! You are absolutely amazing and I am completely hooked. I can't wait to see what happens next! I want to know who was who in the beginning when she had the kissing stage. Btw... I'm Team Shay all the way =-)

yummycupcakes11 said...
please give me the chapters! I wanna know if asha chooses shay! hae the cutes out of them all!

Danise S. said...
Jan. 5, 2013 at 6:18 am:
Hi! Can't wait for the next chapters! Hope you'll update them soon! Thankyou! :* :)

Danise S. said...
Jan. 4, 2013 at 9:45 am:
Omg!!! I'm falling inlove with you story!! Thumbs up for you! You're a great writer. Keep it up!    PS. I;m hoping you're going to make us (the readers) really fall inlove with you story. ♥ GODBLESS! :)

ZoePaloski1212 said...
Omg that was amazing but I thought it would be chase in the end.

farah9723 said...
Oh my goooodddd I just spent a whole hour reading this and I have to say u r just soooo freaking amazing :o ...I LOVE IT SO MUCH and I'm really hoping for chapter 27 and 28 to come out cz I wanna knw what happens !!! :)

Twilightgirl97 said...
I love your story and am expecting to see your name in bookstores soon! Your work is amazing. God has blest you with an amazing gift and you are making him so proud by using it to bring joy to others and I hope yourself. I check daily for a new chapter! :) Your work is great. Never give up on writing. Merry Chrsitmas and  God bless:)

Twilightgirl97 replied...
Dec. 19, 2012 at 4:01 pm :
* Christmas not Chrsitmas haha

Love_Jesus18 replied...
Dec. 20, 2012 at 9:51 am :
I agree with Twilightgirl97 on that GOD has blessed you with a great gift and you are using it to bless everyone that is on this website and i think if you make it into a book you will reach more people and you will receive more than 195 comments on your book. People will want to read your book and they will want more just like the rest of us on this website...

SilverSunThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Dec. 16, 2012 at 11:02 am:
Oh my gosh. That last chapter was amazing!! I've been reading since who knows when, and I'm soo glad I thought to check back today!! Amazing job!

Love_Jesus18 replied...
Dec. 18, 2012 at 12:11 pm :
You know you could write a book and get famous just selling it.... i think you should make this story into a book and sell it....

Love_Jesus18 said...
Dec. 14, 2012 at 11:06 am:
Please add more to the story you are leaving us hanging on the rest of the story we need more and we need to know what happens next and who she chooses please write more.............

Love_Jesus18 replied...
Dec. 14, 2012 at 11:12 am :
i just finished reading 1st chapter all the way through chapter 26 i need more to read.......  Thank You    You just gave me a good idea for a story toi write my self.... Can you look at my story that is on mine and tell me if i did good or if i need to change anything or add anything to make it better?????

Hope_PrincessThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Dec. 15, 2012 at 11:56 am :
Thank you so much for reading! I know- I love to keep my readers hanging. Hey, it makes you come back, right? And I would love to read your story. I will try to help as much as I can. But I will only help to a certain extent, because I want to keep it genuinely yours.