Home > Novel (Fiction) > Romance > Matchmaker's Mansion

Matchmaker's Mansion

Hope_Princess
Matchmaker's Mansion
Summary: When Asha takes her first step inside the Matchmaker’s Mansion she had intended to find someone to take the place of her ex-boyfriend that had broken her heart…
But instead she was thrown into the arms of the mysterious Shay who makes her promise never to love him.
It all started with the first question of the Matchmaker’s Quiz: “Would you be willing to die for the person you loved?”
What will her answer be?

Note: This book is not visible right now because it is being reviewed by the TeenInk editors. Once the changes are approved, it will appear online, so come back later to view it!

FallenAngel1 said...
Jun. 12, 2011 at 8:31 pm:
I think that so far its very good. When you finish the book and edit it, you should have it published. its interesting and very original. You should be pround of yourself, keep it up! :-) :-)

Hope_PrincessThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Jun. 12, 2011 at 8:34 pm :

Aww! Thanks so much.

I would absolutely love to get it published....but it's a very short book. I don't know if anyone would read something so short. Maybe.

Thank you- you make me feel proud! And I don't even know where the idea came from. ^_^

FallenAngel1 replied...
Jun. 13, 2011 at 10:13 pm :
Well i would be the first to buy it as soon as it came out on the shelves. I enjoy reading books that are original, because if you read enough books and look deep enough, a lot of them are somewhat similar. So if you published your book then i would buy it. Keep it up Hope_Princess!! :-) :-) 

Jun. 17, 2011 at 3:39 pm :

Aww! Thank you SO much. I would give you a signed copy for free- LOL!

I wish I could say that my story is original, but as you read you'll find that haf of it is and half of it isn't. Hope I don't disappoint you. :-(

Thanks again! And guess what- I uploaded a lot of chapters!

FallenAngel1 replied...
Jun. 22, 2011 at 4:58 pm :
Great, i can't wait to read the rest. I doubt that you'll disappoint. Keep on writing and i hope that you write more. :-) I wrote more too on the second one, Trapt.

thesoulwriter said...
Jun. 11, 2011 at 9:12 pm:
Soo good. i was very impressed with the colorful language. i just wish i knew who was who :( so sad

Jun. 12, 2011 at 1:15 pm :

Thank you so much! And I'm so happy that I impressed you. It's rare that that happens. ^_^

Everything will be revealed in time...thanks for reading!

FallenAngel1 said...
Jun. 11, 2011 at 8:37 pm:
This is really good, its very descriptive. No, i could not know which one it was because of the kiss but i think that the last one was the one that didn't want to talk to her when she first arrived at the mansion. This is very good, please keep it up.

Jun. 12, 2011 at 1:14 pm :

Thank you so much for the encouraging comment. ^_^

It's great to know you're enjoying it. I'll be sure to let you know when more is up.

FallenAngel1 said...
Jun. 6, 2011 at 2:23 pm:
This is really good, it has a great hook. I mean a 17 year old girl goes to a matchmaker to find true love, that's a new one. It's very interesting so far. Could you read some of my work? You don't have to. It's mediocre or i think it is. But i would like another write to read it. But please keep it up, i am anxious to see what happens to Asha and who that third potential match is.   :-) :-) 

Jun. 6, 2011 at 7:55 pm :
Thanks so much! I'll be sure to post the next chapter soon...and I'll post a comment on one of your works too! I'm sure it's not mediocre. Everyone has a unique style that makes it their own. :-)

AnonymousOne said...
Jun. 1, 2011 at 2:46 pm:
This is really good!!! the plot is really different, and the characters are really amusing. Keep it up! Read some of my stuff when it comes out?

Jun. 1, 2011 at 2:49 pm :

Thanks so much!

I really wanted to create a story that's never been heard of before. So I'm really happy it's different. :-D

Sure, I'll read your stuff. Be sure to remind me though. ^_^

Thanks again for reading!