Home > Novel (Fiction) > Romance > Matchmaker's Mansion

Matchmaker's Mansion

Hope_Princess
Matchmaker's Mansion
Summary: When Asha takes her first step inside the Matchmaker’s Mansion she had intended to find someone to take the place of her ex-boyfriend that had broken her heart…
But instead she was thrown into the arms of the mysterious Shay who makes her promise never to love him.
It all started with the first question of the Matchmaker’s Quiz: “Would you be willing to die for the person you loved?”
What will her answer be?

Note: This book is not visible right now because it is being reviewed by the TeenInk editors. Once the changes are approved, it will appear online, so come back later to view it!

JakkiMarieSims This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Nov. 3, 2012 at 10:06 am:
I feel bad for them! Shay lost a girl he loved!! And all of them have this monster inside of them. its horrible. and the only way for them to get rid of the monster is love, but get hurt in the process. awwww, poor boys!!!! Chase reminds me of Honey Senpai from Ouran Host Club.  

KenziBobenzii said...
OMG!!! KEEP WRITING!!! PLEEEEAAAAASEE!!!

writerssoul said...
Oct. 5, 2012 at 10:58 am:
PLZ CONTINUE! I read all of this in one night because I can't get enough! Please add to this story, on Chap. 25 you left your readers hanging, PLZ PLZ PLZ write more

Athena19This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
wow this is really good! please write more!

writerssoul said...
I love this!! Please keep writing, I think I am addicted to these characters!

Irish-Girl replied...
Oct. 4, 2012 at 10:41 am :
Ahhhhhhh I need more¡!!!!¡!!!!¡

HarryPotterLover30 said...
I NEEED MOOOOE WRITE MOOOOOOOOREEEEEEEE NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW  

Hope_PrincessThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Oct. 2, 2012 at 9:26 pm :
I had to laugh when I read your comment. This week is VERY busy, but I promise that after Columbus Day weekend there will be more up. I know it's asking a lot, making my readers wait more. But thank you so much for reading, and check back soon- because I promise to update in the next week or so. :-D

HarryPotterLover30 replied...
Oct. 4, 2012 at 6:25 pm :
THANK. GOD. I AM DYYYYING HERE. THIS IS DEFFFINETTTLEY GOING TO BE INTERESTING........ MWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.........

HarryPotterLover30 said...
I NEEDDDDDDD MOORE. WRITE MOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRREEEEEEEEE.  

Zurk said...
Sept. 6, 2012 at 2:25 am:
This is AWESOME, the story development is amazing, you MUST finish this story:)

Lilybird said...
This got me hooked from the start! Please continue this, I'm dying to know what happens next :)

HarryPotterLover30 replied...
Sept. 19, 2012 at 6:36 pm :
OH. SNAP. OMG U HAAAAAAVE TO CONTINUE...... WHAT HAPPENS NEXT?!?!?!?!?!  

C.L.Erins said...
Sept. 2, 2012 at 12:31 am:
please keep going!!! i need more!! :)

JustAnotherDay.This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Contuining with the amazing chapters. Write more!<3 

liveamongthestarsdieamongthepeople said...
Aug. 17, 2012 at 2:29 am:
Please! Right more! and you could definitely make a bestseller with this here book! its almost 4am and i havent been able to stop! PLEASE

Midnight_skies said...
I really hope there is more soon! I just found your story and I keep checking back for more chapters! It's a really great story :)

CrazyWriterThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jul. 28, 2012 at 6:39 pm:

Everytime I come back for more on this story, I always kick myself in the head (not literally...well..yeah). This story is so unique and different and like so many other TeenInkers this is a NEW plot. I cant correctly say that I have read a Story Super Similar to this one. I truely give you, TeenInker, a sound thunder clap.

I did notice that you said that this chapter was a' little fast' but I dont think that these particular chapters being fast is a negitive thing.. I think corrct me ... (more »)

CrazyWriterThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Jul. 28, 2012 at 6:40 pm :

Oh and CONGRATS!!

Have fun in college!!

~CW

Jul. 28, 2012 at 9:32 pm :

Thank you so much for your awesome comment- not just for your encouragement but for reminding me that I still need to finish this book. 

Honestly, I forgot all about this. Man, do things get hectic.

Thanks again!