Home > Novel (Fiction) > Romance > Matchmaker's Mansion

Matchmaker's Mansion

Hope_Princess
Matchmaker's Mansion
Summary: When Asha takes her first step inside the Matchmaker’s Mansion she had intended to find someone to take the place of her ex-boyfriend that had broken her heart…
But instead she was thrown into the arms of the mysterious Shay who makes her promise never to love him.
It all started with the first question of the Matchmaker’s Quiz: “Would you be willing to die for the person you loved?”
What will her answer be?

Note: This book is not visible right now because it is being reviewed by the TeenInk editors. Once the changes are approved, it will appear online, so come back later to view it!

Readobsesion said...
NEXT CHAPTER, NEXT CHAPTER, NEXT CHAPTER!!!!

Hope_PrincessThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Oct. 25, 2013 at 11:41 pm :
Haha! You've convinced me to write more. I'm desperately trying to finish the ending, but I'm trying to make it good enough. I hate endings that fizzle out; it needs to be STRONG! <3

mimiluvinwhat replied...
Nov. 26, 2013 at 6:30 pm :
I agree totally and absolutely you need to write more.

Readobsesion said...
Please write more! For my sake and everyone else's, please write more! I love the characters, they are just so different from each other. My favourite was Ever.

AconiteDeliriumThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Please please please please please write more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love_Writing_ said...
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE tell me you'll try to get this published....you have so much talent and I am ADDICTED....love love love this!

yourlove-mywings said...
PLEASE WRITE MORE!!!! I'm desperate for a good story. All I write is crap, so I like reading other peoples stories. Amazing, you need to add more chapters quickly. And good luck in college?

Bayleigh_love said...
Omg this is AMAZING! Please please please please please please please please PLEASE write more!

The_Cheese said...
I love this story and cannot possibly wait for more, so please update as soon as humanly possible

awesomenesss said...
love the book cant wait to see what happens next

Write more please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bayleigh_love said...
Jun. 30, 2013 at 9:33 am:
OMG!!!! I am IN LOVE with this book!!! It could seriously be a real novel that you would find in Barnes and Noble!!! This book captivates me in ways no other book could and I just really really love it!!! Its even in my top 5 in my favorite books and authors in my profile!!! Just keep on writing this amazing book!!! Oh and I hope you get into a good college!!!! Have a great summer --Bayleigh

Aug. 25, 2013 at 11:40 am :
Wow! I feel so flattered, and unworthy of all your awesome comments. But it's readers like you that I write for. Thank you so much! <3

Bayleigh_love replied...
Aug. 26, 2013 at 2:23 pm :
You are so welcome! You have this amazing talent and imagination that no other person could have! I bet that if you got this book in stores world-wide it would be sold out in a matter of weeks! Please keep writing and have fun in college!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Aecnboo said...
May 18, 2013 at 2:56 pm:
I'm glued effortlessly to every page! Must read more!!

Bayleigh_love replied...
Jun. 30, 2013 at 9:34 am :
I totally agree :)

bloodrayne24 said...
May 17, 2013 at 11:04 am:
i love the whole thing please write more!

Remy15 said...
May 16, 2013 at 11:01 am:
please write more i would love to know what happens!!!!!!!!!!

yourlove-mywings said...
May 8, 2013 at 2:02 pm:
Seriously!! you need to write more!!! i want to know what happens! I am not a very patient person!!!! PLEASE WRITE MORE!!! i don't generally read stories, but you had me so intrigued I couldn't stop reading!!! write... NOW!!!!!!!!

PeytonLovesHarryPotter said...
May 5, 2013 at 10:22 pm:
HOLY. MOTHER. DUCKLING. WRITE. MORE. NOW. I. COMMAND. YOU. WRITEEEEEEEEEER!!!!!!!!!

ShyKarma said...
May 3, 2013 at 8:11 pm:
please write more soon i love the story!