Home > Novel (Fiction) > Romance > Trapt > Chapter 1

Trapt

Chapters:   « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »

Prologue

Most people fear the end. They usually lose friends and family. More to the point, most people fear DEATH. Some people die at a young age and never get to make something of themselves, they would do anything, ANYTHING, to escape it. Then there’s the small percent of people who actually want it to end. Some because they lost everything that made life worth living, others because they feel so much pain, physical or emotional, that they would want to end it as soon as possible.
As for me, I would only end it if everything and everyone that I cared about slipped away from my grasp forever. Although I hope that it will never have to come to that. For I doubt that I would ever have the strength to do such a thing.
Chapters:   « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »

ZeRo183. said...
Hi fallen i dont know if you remember me but I wrote Troubled love and i know its been a while but i've fianlly added new chapters to it and i really hope you guys like it, i've also started a new book as well, it's called New Faces,New People, Same Bull, i Really hope you can get a chance to look at my new work, and thank you for having faith in my work

FallenAngel1 replied...
Nov. 7, 2011 at 12:23 am :
AWESOME, i have been waiting for you to write more, i wanted to cry when she saw him in the hospital bed, but my parents were in the room so i had to hold it in. Can't wait to read the rest. i Love It!!!

Hope_PrincessThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jun. 6, 2011 at 8:08 pm:

This is a very good introduction.

Those meaningful questions and strong statements really make people wonder and want to read more, especially since it hints at the fact that she probably will lose someone. :-)

Don't worry...I will be back for more soon. :-D  Keep up the great work!

FallenAngel1 replied...
Jun. 6, 2011 at 11:06 pm :
Thank you Hope_Princess for your comment. But i think that you should read the first book, Forbidden, because its more descriptive. Your book is awesome and i hope that you write more because i am dying to read more.  :-) :-)