Trapt

Alejandra V.
Trapt
Summary: Cynthia used to be a normal girl with normal friends but her life was turned upside down in Forbidden. Now in trapt she must know everything about who she is, where she came form and most inportantly, where her father is. She has dreams of the past, or are they the past? Could they be future events to come? Read and find out.

This book has 4 comments. Post your own now!

ZeRo183. said...
Hi fallen i dont know if you remember me but I wrote Troubled love and i know its been a while but i've fianlly added new chapters to it and i really hope you guys like it, i've also started a new book as well, it's called New Faces,New People, Same Bull, i Really hope you can get a chance to look at my new work, and thank you for having faith in my work

FallenAngel1This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Nov. 7, 2011 at 12:23 am
AWESOME, i have been waiting for you to write more, i wanted to cry when she saw him in the hospital bed, but my parents were in the room so i had to hold it in. Can't wait to read the rest. i Love It!!!

Hope_PrincessThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...

This is a very good introduction.

Those meaningful questions and strong statements really make people wonder and want to read more, especially since it hints at the fact that she probably will lose someone. :-)

Don't worry...I will be back for more soon. :-D  Keep up the great work!

Thank you Hope_Princess for your comment. But i think that you should read the first book, Forbidden, because its more descriptive. Your book is awesome and i hope that you write more because i am dying to read more.  :-) :-)