Forever

Jordan M.
Forever
Summary: Midnight. A girl clad in a white tattered gown sits on the banks of a slowly trickling river. Her golden blonde hair, once shining like the sun, is as tarnished as an old penny. It drapes around her face, hiding her sobs. This young woman is the very image of broken beauty, her slender body now just skin and bones, once-fair skin translucent and pale. She steals a glance into the river, and a thin angular face stares back at her, dull red eyes with blue irises a centerpiece to the ghostlike profile. But nothing is more hauntingly beautiful than the wings. They droop at her sides, hiding her in a mass of ruffled feathers.

Fate has a funny way of making things work out. It can move mountains, change worlds, and make or break a life or love.
Sometimes, even the supernatural need help. The world is changing, and two people are destined for this task. Will they succeed? Or will this world’s hidden evil prove to be too much for two ordinary, mundane humans?

This book has 1 comment. Post your own now!

FallenAngel1 said...
Oh MY, This is a very touching story. They were finally together after five years of being apart. This is very good, reading this has made me so happy and i just want to thank you for writing it. There should be more stories like this, happy stories. Normally i like stories with tragic endings, don't ask me why, but this one just made me feel so...so...good inside. THANK YOU SO MUCH!! :-) :-)