The Snowcone Girl's Story

Author's note: This is my first long piece and it just sort of became this long I never had any idea I could...  Show full author's note »
Author's note: This is my first long piece and it just sort of became this long I never had any idea I could stick with a few characters for this long and it has truely been touching, I love my characters like there my friends. I hope you can feel the same after you read, I would love any kind of feedback.  « Hide author's note
Chapters:   1 2 3 4 5 Next »

Just For Knowledge

So here's my story, my boyfriend died in a car crash. Happens every day right? Well it’s a little different when it happens to you. It's like when you’re little and you go too far into the ocean and the waves feel like a snow plow pushing you backwards. That’s what the grief feels like, that’s what nobody tells you. Or when you want so badly to comfort his mother but there are no words and you felt completely helpless. Nobody tells you that, nobody tells you the hard stuff about like. So that’s my story, a small tiny part of it. The beginning is with Will. That is when my life officially started. Because he gave me feelings I had never had before. But not at first, at first he was just a boy.
Chapters:   1 2 3 4 5 Next »

This book has 3 comments. Post your own now!

Zuccini75 said...
Apr. 4, 2012 at 10:36 am
It was a very touching story- but I felt that you killed Will too quickly, like in 2 sentences, and let Haley tell her future in another 2 - that part could have been more descriptive - other than that, Good Job1

E-M13477 said...
May 13, 2011 at 7:05 am

That is so happy in the begining, and so sad at the end! Every life has some grief, right? Well, that was an amazing story.  

APPLAUSE!!!!!

twizzlerluva97 said...
that was so beautiful i have been crying for like an hour u r so good but god i wish there was more. Brava!