Home > Novel (Fiction) > Romance > Unforgetable Love

Unforgetable Love

meaghantt
Unforgetable Love
Summary: New guy? When Meaghan realizes there is a new guy at her school she is eager to know what he looks like and what he's like but what she doesn't know is this new guy will change her life!

This book has 4 comments. Post your own now!

DirectingGabs said...
It was very good!:) But the only thing that bothered me was there was no dialogue and everything went by really fast. But, I'm just one of those people who like dialogue. Good job though!(:

meaghantt replied...
Thanks! I appreciate it!

PJD17 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
i havnt read all of it but so far so good  i do have some critisism  the first chapte especially deffintly needs some touching up as far as word choice and sentance structure  for example, the second line doesnt really make perfect sense  " Love is the feeling that people tend to be affectionate with one another"  i think that line deffintly needs some reworking   as well as just a few other parts of the first chapter   other than that though its pret... (more »)

meaghantt replied...
Apr. 25, 2011 at 6:17 am
thanks i appreciate the comment and i will whenever i get the chance but the second line was like the definiton of love thats what it was meant to be like :))