Home > Novel (Fiction) > Romance > All That You Rely On...

All That You Rely On...

Tayrl S.
All That You Rely On...
Summary: When Lotus's father exchanges his youngest daughter to the terrifying Beast to save his own life, an exciting new twist of the regular Beauty and The Beast begins, without losing the original ethereal fairytale feel. Take a look into the tale before the Disney version...

JoPepperThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
What does the title have to do with the book?

Pretty good I liked the whole "Beauty and the Beast" plot mixed with "The Princess and the Pea"! keep writing

Tayrl replied...
Apr. 15, 2011 at 9:41 pm :

thanks for our comment. 

I chose the title because the original (longer) version that I didn't publish focused on the Beasts' relationship with Lotus, as well as Lotus's relationship with her father, in a lot more depth and it had the underlying message that they both had relyed that their lives were never going to change out of the comfortable pattern they had set themselves into. Which is why her father became so sick when Lotus left, and the Beast's desire for her to stay with ... (more »)