Home > Novel (Fiction) > Romance > God, When Does my Love Story Begin?

God, When Does my Love Story Begin?

By , Little Elm, TX
Anonymous
God, When Does my Love Story Begin?
Summary: Elisabeth embraced her high school years, being the best she could be. But at the same time she was a girl living a sheltered life. Now as a freshman in college she faces situations she never would have dreamed of. Heather, Elisabeth's college roommate is an attractive young woman and guys fall at her feet when she walks into the room.

Elisabeth spotted one day a man, she thought she would never see again. She gave God the pen to write her love life not knowing how hard it would turn out to be.

This book has 8 comments. Post your own now!

moderndayEmilyDickinson This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
This needs like more!!! It's really good, and I love that she's Christian and that she trusts in God.

lostkitten37b said...
I think that this needs more!! Keep it up and fulfill the wishes of your readers! Oh, and, I get that Heather seemed much better online. People usually do.

AvidReader said...
Oct. 15, 2011 at 2:52 am

This is a really good start! My only criticism is the inconsistency of the friendship between Heather and Elisabeth. Heather is introduced as someone who Elisabeth instantly got along with, but on the same page you already have Elisabeth express that she is annoyed and hopes she won't have to spend a lot of time with Heather.  This is just my opinion! 

Otherwise, I enjoyed this a lot! 

More please. :)

Bookworm1998 said...
pretty good so far. i like ur writing style - looking forward to more! :)

CresentShadow said...
I need more to actually think anything of it, it doesn't have much to it, rather then that, no mistakes and its pretty good! (:

TwinDemons said...
Ive only read the summary but I can tell that its going to be good. I dont usally read books like this but I am tempted to read this one.

Nomi_1234 replied...
You should read it! I enjoyed it!! But I do like these kind of stories anyway...haha

Nomi_1234 said...
I like this. It may need some work though. Readers readers! What do ya'll think???