Home > Novel (Fiction) > Romance > Friendly Love

Friendly Love

By , Charlotte, NC
Anonymous
Friendly Love
Summary: I this the story of Lyla Brownson and Peter Hayson. They are just like any other small town kids trying to make sence of the world. they are best friends finding out that their love is something more then they thought and what it means to trust and real friendship.

This book has 21 comments. Post your own now!

Cbsiegel said...
I think that there were a lot of grammar mistakes but the plot was very good and interesting. I think that this is a good ending.

Mi-Mi-Rulez said...
Feb. 6, 2012 at 11:26 am
Very well written. I liked it very much. However it could be a bit longer.

Bones96 said...
If you want me to add another chapter of what happens later just let me know thanks for all the views! :)

CutieLove replied...
add another please i was just getting started

indyauthor said...
I think you should focus on your grammar because I'm finding it really difficult to read this and pay attention.  

loveshortstuff11 said...
Oh my gosh that was sooo sweet!!!!! I loved it...and postponed my english homework just to read it lol... WOW!!!!

Bones96 replied...
Thank you so much this really mad my day possably week haha. :) I am really glad you enjoyed it!

loveshortstuff11 replied...
Glad that I could make your day!!! Do you think that you could maybe read my novel "Beautiful Eyes", or at least what I have done? It's kind of a historical fiction romance thing... :)

Bones96 replied...
Of course! I love History. :)

Bones96 replied...
I was wondering if you could put a link because I can't fine your story. thanks can't wait to read it

Missyninja said...
Sept. 6, 2011 at 12:03 am
Thanks for reading and your commet. I will have to go back and check over my work I thought I had fixed all that. Anyways thanks again like the feedback. 

LazyDaisyLovesYou said...
You're missing a lot of puncuation. Lots of it is just a big run-on sentence. It's annoying me, and normally with run-on sentences, I don't know how to read it, so I stop reading it because it makes NO sense.

LilLover5-15 said...
how long does it take for your stuff to be put on the website!

Missyninja replied...
I am atually out of town right now and don't have my writing with me now but I'll try and have it all done by the end of next week but part of it depends on the editers on teenink when they post it. Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoy it! :)

Missyninja said...
to let everyone know i have edited the rest of it but it will not be up for a while.

SidPusain said...
hei i think you need to check the grammer(i mean really check the grammer). Apart from that i like the plot and the way the story goes.

Missyninja replied...
Jul. 24, 2011 at 11:00 am
Thanks i'll go over it again. Thank you for your commet it made my day hearing it :)

Missyninja said...
Please feel free to commet< I love to hear what you think! Thanks for reading :)

triathlete99 said...
This book has a good story to it, but it is being ruined by the horrible grammar and spelling mistakes. If you are able to, you might want to fix those. But other than that, the story is amazing!

Missyninja replied...
Okay, Yea I thought my computer fixed them so I'll do it. And Thank you! It made my day :)