Home > Novel (Fiction) > Romance > The Girl Next Door

The Girl Next Door

PerfectlyMe
The Girl Next Door
Summary: When Tony Jacobs is faced with choosing between his popularity status at school and possibly, the love of this life, will he let unfaithful friends influence him to stay with his Barbie-like girlfriend instead of ditching her for the down to earth new girl?

Jaguar17This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Apr. 4, 2013 at 3:59 am:
Umm, More Please? It's brilliant :)

IwiLLhOpE said...
Dec. 4, 2012 at 8:24 am:
Hey...uh,where's the rest of the story?  Girl,if you don't finish it I am going to hunt you down! Just kidding. Your story's amazing :)

Lady_Muffin said...
You are a very good writer. I like your chapters a lot. I only have one concern, please limit your cussing. I know that you star it, but please I can still read the titles and when you use the fword as a title, well its kind of disturbing.

peggy14 said...
wwwrrrrrrrrrriiittttttttttteeeeeeeeee moreeeeeeeeeee  plz:)  

ItWillRain said...
May 10, 2012 at 11:10 am:
Hi i'm new here, how can i read the next chapter?? nothing happens when i press "next" :/

Light_Walker said...
Apr. 18, 2012 at 8:20 am:
This story is very realistic. It captures just how many teenagers run through their daily lives. The song "Tear Drops on My Guitar" actually reminded me of this story. Great job and I hope you can find the time to write more!

msoledadvc said...
I like it pretty much! It is very realistic. I wish you could end it, I don't really like loose ends... :)

Peyton C. said...
Mar. 15, 2012 at 9:48 pm:
Oh my god! It's REALLY REALLY GOOD! You need to write more! I have a question though. He said, "Did I lead her on?" at the end. I though he kind of was? That he liked her?

RunningGinger said...
Feb. 26, 2012 at 12:09 am:

Awkward Moments... Gotta Love Em...

I wish I could write more then a prologue... I get a plot figured out but I try to write the story and feel like it is terrible and quit...

bookworm223 replied...
Feb. 8 at 4:46 pm :
I know exactly how you feel!!!!! But I've learnt to keep going, and I promise that the results will be great!!! 

mudnainah said...
Feb. 2, 2012 at 4:45 pm:
I loved this story. too bad you stopped :(

Sydney46 said...
You have to keep writing you cant just leave us hanging like this!

hannahbbycakes said...
Thank you SO much to everyone who's commented. (: It means so much to me. I'm afraid that I've kind of abandoned this plot. But I'm happy to say that I'm working on a new piece that I'll be uploading soon! (:

Kitty.Meow.Daly replied...
Jan. 8, 2012 at 4:40 pm :
:O just leave us hanging like that, I bet your next piece is gonna be just as good :D

hannahbbycakes replied...
Jan. 10, 2012 at 3:18 pm :
Haha. Well, I might get back to it, who knows! (:

Kitty.Meow.Daly said...
Please finish!!! I'm hooked!!!

momomonkey02 said...
Omg! I need to know what happens next! Please write more!

PrincessSparkleStar said...
I Really likethis story! I wish every boy would choose the girl nxt door. Please write more and please check out my poem, remember that day?

IT_WILL_RAINThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
pllllleeeeeaaaaaaaaasssssssssseeeeee write more!!!!!!!

B-Rain said...
Dec. 30, 2011 at 12:38 am:
This was really really good, your plot is realistic, along with your characters. It is also relatable to some teen situations which makes it even better! I can't wait to read the rest, keep writing!