April Fresh

Chapters:   « Previous 1 ... 6 7 8

Officially my new best guy friend

I was breathing hard and felt lightheaded. “April are you okay?” Justin asked. I nodded, but I knew my face gave me away. “Come on let’s get you outside.” He took my elbow and gently pushed me outside. The second I smelled the fresh air and pine needles I relaxed. “What’s wrong?” I don’t know why, but I told him why I wasn’t exactly fond of Allison. When I finished he just laughed. “Classic Allison. She can’t stand to see something that she can’t have. So she goes through
Okay again very short and very raw but i feel so bad that I have left you all hanging. Also check out my work in progress Julie&Justin!
whatever she can do, to take it.” That’s when I laughed. “Seems like you’ve had experience.” He just smiled. “Sort of. A couple years back Allison took interest in me. When I told her I wasn’t interested she went through whatever she could to get me. She practically threw herself at me. Eventually she gave up, but now she isn’t exactly happy about my existence.” I laughed and he smiled when I did. “You’re funny. I like you.” He chuckled and said, “I get the feeling were going to be good friends.” I nodded and said, “Ding, ding, ding, we have a winner. Guy in the plaid shirt.” We both laughed and that’s how Nick found us. “Hey what are you guys doing out here.” His voice held suspicion, but if I was laughing harder I wouldn’t even have noticed. “I started to feel a little sick, so Justin brought me outside.” Justin nodded encouragingly. “But, your okay now?” He asked. I nodded and he smiled. “Good let’s go inside.” He took my hand before I could object. I looked back, but Justin was already gone.
Chapters:   « Previous 1 ... 6 7 8

BobbiMonkey said...
I really love this book i can't wait for more, if this was published and in bookstores i would just read it all in one day- keep on writing ;)

writerchik_123 replied...
Aug. 13, 2011 at 5:02 pm :
AWW! seriously? No one has ever told me that before! I will definetly keep you all posted! Two new one's coming this week!

BobbiMonkey replied...
Aug. 14, 2011 at 1:26 am :
You should take a look at the book i have written called Bulieve , that would be really cool ;)

CresentShadow said...
More, I need more! D:

writerchik_123 replied...
Aug. 13, 2011 at 5:02 pm :
Lol. No problem. Two new coming your way this week!

writerchik_123 said...
Jul. 28, 2011 at 2:30 pm:
I posted a new chapter! I hop you guys like it. This week I'm posting two more!

Blue4 said...
May 28, 2011 at 3:22 pm:
You are developing the story nicely, I like the characters, and the foreshadowing is a nice touch. One thing that kind of irkes me is that you keep on using "this". It makes your writing seem less mature and the character superficial, I guess that's the effect it has on me. Otherwise, great!

Blue4 replied...
May 28, 2011 at 3:25 pm :
"this" as in- "this nice desk" "this really cool magnetic board", etc., just to clarify

writerchik_123 replied...
Jul. 6, 2011 at 2:23 am :
Yeah sorry sometimes I have that problem. I'm glad that you liked it!

mal12 said...
Mar. 22, 2011 at 12:24 am:

i really like your story! you do a good job of giving each of the characters their own personalities. Jake's my favorite :) 

keep writing and ide love to read more of your story soon! 5 stars!

writerchik_123 replied...
Mar. 23, 2011 at 4:00 pm :
Thanks! and I really like Jake too. lol :)