April Fresh

Chapters:   « Previous 1 ... 6 7 8

Officially my new best guy friend

I was breathing hard and felt lightheaded. “April are you okay?” Justin asked. I nodded, but I knew my face gave me away. “Come on let’s get you outside.” He took my elbow and gently pushed me outside. The second I smelled the fresh air and pine needles I relaxed. “What’s wrong?” I don’t know why, but I told him why I wasn’t exactly fond of Allison. When I finished he just laughed. “Classic Allison. She can’t stand to see something that she can’t have. So she goes through
Okay again very short and very raw but i feel so bad that I have left you all hanging. Also check out my work in progress Julie&Justin!
whatever she can do, to take it.” That’s when I laughed. “Seems like you’ve had experience.” He just smiled. “Sort of. A couple years back Allison took interest in me. When I told her I wasn’t interested she went through whatever she could to get me. She practically threw herself at me. Eventually she gave up, but now she isn’t exactly happy about my existence.” I laughed and he smiled when I did. “You’re funny. I like you.” He chuckled and said, “I get the feeling were going to be good friends.” I nodded and said, “Ding, ding, ding, we have a winner. Guy in the plaid shirt.” We both laughed and that’s how Nick found us. “Hey what are you guys doing out here.” His voice held suspicion, but if I was laughing harder I wouldn’t even have noticed. “I started to feel a little sick, so Justin brought me outside.” Justin nodded encouragingly. “But, your okay now?” He asked. I nodded and he smiled. “Good let’s go inside.” He took my hand before I could object. I looked back, but Justin was already gone.
Chapters:   « Previous 1 ... 6 7 8

This book has 31 comments. Post your own now!

nemish23 said...

it's good. :)

the characters could be a little more defined and you should probably be aware of where your story is headed before you start, but it's going great.

keep writing! and i love julie&justin as well! keep writing that too!

writerchik_123 replied...
THANK YOU! And your right about the whole 'knowing where the stories going.' I'm still pretty new to writing and I've got all these ideas and I just want to write them all down at once! :) And I love Julie and Justin too

ForThoseWhoHaveHeart said...
I think you need to write more. Soon.! :D

BobbiMonkey replied...
Are you going to add more to April Fresh, and your welcome, happy to give you support.

writerchik_123 said...
Dec. 29, 2011 at 2:11 am
Okay everyone. I have come to a decision. I am going to be pretty much changing the whole book. Im sorry but i feel like I might have made a mistake with this whole vamp. Thing. So I'm just going to go with my original ideas. And special thanks to BobbiMonkey. You've been reading this since day one. Thanks for your support

writerchik_123 said...
i am honestly and genuinley sorry. I am having a MAJOR writers block. Im pretty much out of ideas. Feel free to give me some ideas. Until then I think I'm going to have to put April Fresh on hold for a little while. Read some of my other stuff in the meantime.

BobbiMonkey replied...
well, in your book since the vamps hate wolves, then how about april in about to be attacked by a vamp when she transforms. Just a idea- that u could use

writerchik_123 said...
Hey guys! I am ever so sorry I havent posted in such a long time. I have been super busy with school and trying to pull my grades up. But with thanksgiving week this week I am going to give you all at least 3 new chapter! Thanks soo much for reading!

writerchik_123 said...
Hey guys. sorry I havent posted in a while. Been busy with school. Im still pretty busy but i promise 2 new chapters by Nov. 8!

BobbiMonkey replied...
Can't wait for more chapters ( Please submit more soon!) ;)

BobbiMonkey said...
I Can't Wait For more Chapters to come :)

BobbiMonkey replied...
I been looking to see if there is more chapters and i can't wait for more (i'm kinda of a fast reader, love to read)

writerchik_123 replied...
So glad you like it!!! Promise ill post more soon!

writerchik_123 replied...
Oh and ill read some of your stuff too!

writerchik_123 said...
Hey guys. Just here to keep you posted. I have found a way to take this book into a whole new direction. Hope you guys like wolves......:)

BobbiMonkey replied...
Wolves or WereWolves?????

writerchik_123 replied...
Idk.....guess youll just have to find out.... ;)

BobbiMonkey replied...
I Cant WAIT for more!!! :)

aubreyflsom said...
Aug. 13, 2011 at 12:33 am
write more its sooo good!

writerchik_123 replied...
I cannot believe that people are actually reading this! :0 I thought it would just be another story on here that doesnt get a lot of reads! Thanks!