The Ultimate Price

Author's note: I was inspired by all the people who don't get to be with the one they truly love, because of how...  Show full author's note »
Author's note: I was inspired by all the people who don't get to be with the one they truly love, because of how they look.

I hope people understand that it's what's on the inside, and that you truly know a person when you hear them talking behind their back, and what they do when you are not around.  « Hide author's note
Chapters:   « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next »

Magic Number

This is a story that does not have a happy ending. No, 'and they all lived happily ever after.' No, but this story is about love. True love, and the difficulties of getting there and staying there....

My name is Courtney Eames, and six is my magic number. It's the number of bones I've broken, the number of boys I've dated, the number of people I can honestly trust with my life, and it's the number of breaths the only boy I truly loved had with a bullet in his chest, before he died.

Zuccini75 said...
That nearly made me cry... it was really good! Keep writing :)

nemish23 said...
Apr. 3, 2012 at 2:17 am:

a-m-a-z-i-n-g!!!

love it! you could even take the concept and create a longer story.

great job!

Bookworm1998 said...
this was a really good story that many people can realte to (the struggles of realtionships, not the killing), which i think is key in a good book.  good on you! :)

Country_Storm_Inspired said...
wow. im overweight and i can relate to walter. this story truely made me cry and i will tell everyone i know to read it!

Jace SmileyFace :) said...
Jun. 21, 2011 at 3:30 pm:
It was amazing, I admit I almost cried. I loved it and I think you are a fantastic writer. Keep it up:)

Sydney55 said...
Mar. 18, 2011 at 4:59 pm:
This is AMAZING! I love this soo much!!!! You need to publish this baby!

Taylor_Renee said...
Mar. 16, 2011 at 9:38 pm:
AMAZING!!!!!!!!! YOU ARE VERY GOOD!!!!!!

jackchase replied...
Mar. 17, 2011 at 7:04 pm :
oh my gosh thank u SO MUCH this is the very first love story i ever wrote and the first peice i ever published i was so worried, i know not EVERYONE will like it, but just that ONE person said it was good, u have no idea how much it means to me:) thank u SO SO much

Warning: Unknown: open(/var/lib/php5/sess_lofmheuv7pif88qir5adqensr3, O_RDWR) failed: No space left on device (28) in Unknown on line 0 Warning: Unknown: Failed to write session data (files). Please verify that the current setting of session.save_path is correct (/var/lib/php5) in Unknown on line 0