Home > Novel (Fiction) > Romance > Dreams and Popcorn

Dreams and Popcorn

Juliet M.
Dreams and Popcorn
Summary: Robby was my best friend. I told him everything; I had ever since we met and realized we got along so well. But there was one thing I never told him. I would never lie to him about anything, but this secret jeopardized our friendship. I loved Robby. I didn't have a crush, I didn't want the title of "girlfriend," no--I was deeply in love and I couldn't tell him. But he found out anyway.

This book has 6 comments. Post your own now!

Zuccini75 said...
I agree with Bookworm1998- the format was good, and better than a lot of published books - elongate this and publish, you WILL become a millionaire!

Maxbug said...
I enjoyed it very much. It gave me chills when he kissed you for the first time in the rain. I would of prefered the rain as well. Love it <3

Bookworm1998 said...
soooo cute! yea, i rlly dont get girls with rain - i much prefer a nice warm day in the grass (but thats probably just me :P) this is relly good! and i love that u seperated the quotes into different lines each time: it made it a lot easier to read. good job!

Blue4 said...

How is it that you manage to write such amazing things in this genre?

5/5 stars! Perfect, but short :)

Only, you might want to start some sort of conflict, to make the story something besides hapiness and love.

julietmonroee5683 replied...

Thanks so much!

This was originally a short story, but then someone commented and said it was too long and I should make it a book instead. It was never really meant to have action or conflict. But I'm working on a much longer book, Soulful Eyes, that definitely will! :)

LittleMiss replied...
Jan. 8, 2012 at 11:05 am
I love this because me and my boyfriend were bestfriends first wasted two and a half years and are now making up for it you are an amazing writer