A journey to remember

Author's note: I had a dream about this and I thought it would become a good story. I just hope people will See...  Show full author's note »
Author's note: I had a dream about this and I thought it would become a good story. I just hope people will See love changes people and how we all need love in this world.  « Hide author's note
Chapters:   « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 20 Next »

School-soccer

My alarm goes off at 06.45 am.My normal reaction is ”oh no just let me sleep a bit more!”
I'm Jennifer by the way everybody calls me Jen I'm from Sweden, I'm about 163 cm long and I have brown short hair and dark blue eyes. I play soccer I just love it, how it makes me feel when you can just forget all the stress and the problems you've got, the best part is when you just change into those shorts and put on the soccer shoes and it's just you, nobody's there to tell you what you can or can't do you just need to train yourself. They say soccer is a team sport, and it is but for the most you're just on your own.Well it's actually exiting because tomorrow I will go to a tournament where the coach of the national team will watch our game. But anyway back to reality, so I pick my clothes for the day jeans and a t-shirt with some flowers on. It's spring now so it's quite worm outside. The only make up I wear is mascara I just think it's unnecessary to have something more.When i get to school I meet up with my 2 best friends Fanny and Karen, we live in a small town so we are if you can say the ”invisible” ones, or me and Fanny, Karen just has these friends that are a bit...different or popular if you can say so. We are on the first year in High-school.
”So I had this idea...” Fanny began when we had taken our usual places by a table on the second floor.
”Oh no Fanny your ideas aren't always the smartest ones” I said with a little laugh.
”No this one is actually great! We should have a party on Friday, just the three of us, we celebrate Jens soccer things and our stuff or something” About Fanny, she takes school seriously,she has top grades and is very good in every subject so every ”party” we have are quite boring.
”I'm not going to celebrate again some boring read party, sorry” Karen said. Fanny looked at me hopefully.
”I'm sorry Fanny i would love to come but you know that my soccer is really important right now, I have to practise on all the spear time I have” I really was sorry it was a long time ago we last were at Fanny's all three of us. Fanny is tall she's 178 cm long and has long blond hair. Karen is tall to she's 176 cm and has long brown hair. The school days almost never change, Karen goes with her other friends after the two first lessons, the school food isn't the best but we still eat it. When the day ends I go to the soccer field and practise.So that's about a normal day for me, little did I know it was about to change.

nemish23 said...

i loved this story!!! it's awesome.

the grammar and spelling needs a little work, but apart from that i loved it.

its so sweet!

EveineThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
i really like the story!!! <3 
:)   :)   :)

Jensmile replied...
Sept. 16, 2011 at 4:07 am :
Thank you I'm glad you liked it :))

BrownEyedGirl said...
Jun. 16, 2011 at 10:30 pm:
It was very good.  I think you could have had a little more detail and better grammar, but it was still awesome never the less!  I hope you write more!

Jensmile replied...
Jun. 18, 2011 at 2:07 pm :
Thank you so much for your comment :) yes I'm sorry about the grammar but I'm still learning english at school so I think it will get better with time :)

BrownEyedGirl replied...
Jun. 18, 2011 at 5:28 pm :
that's nice that you are learning english so it is amazing you can write this awesome!!  I really did love it!