Home > Novel (Fiction) > Romance > A journey to remember

A journey to remember

Jen M.
A journey to remember
Summary: Jennifer is a great soccer player that lives in Sweden. She has practised all her life and has a big tournament coming up. But something changes that same day after the tournament that will change her life forever. And is it just a coincidence that Jennifer is starting to get these feelings that she has done some things before? And what happened after that tournament that was so bad that Jennifer ended up going in a school to take memory lessons?

nemish23 said...

i loved this story!!! it's awesome.

the grammar and spelling needs a little work, but apart from that i loved it.

its so sweet!

EveineThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
i really like the story!!! <3 
:)   :)   :)

Jensmile replied...
Sept. 16, 2011 at 4:07 am :
Thank you I'm glad you liked it :))

BrownEyedGirl said...
Jun. 16, 2011 at 10:30 pm:
It was very good.  I think you could have had a little more detail and better grammar, but it was still awesome never the less!  I hope you write more!

Jensmile replied...
Jun. 18, 2011 at 2:07 pm :
Thank you so much for your comment :) yes I'm sorry about the grammar but I'm still learning english at school so I think it will get better with time :)

BrownEyedGirl replied...
Jun. 18, 2011 at 5:28 pm :
that's nice that you are learning english so it is amazing you can write this awesome!!  I really did love it!