Home > Novel (Fiction) > Romance > Me and Gangs Don't Mix Well

Me and Gangs Don't Mix Well

CareBear15
Me and Gangs Don't Mix Well
Summary: Courtney witnessed her brother and her boyfriend shooting someone...secrets and lies comes out, more than she can handle. So she leaves for three years only to get caught up in gangs again when someone seeks revenge on her brother.
Will love and protection that's been lost for three years overcome the need to live in the past?

This book has 14 comments. Post your own now!

Kay_Kay said...
Jun. 23, 2012 at 5:38 am
Oh I love it! It is so different from the other romance books i've been pouring over (guilty >_> ) that hint of danger is just epic! I love it so much!
Please please please say there is going to be a new chapter (or 10) up soon? :D

P.S. I hope this doesn't come out rude... i don't mean it bad... but, proof reading helps... there are a few little errors that could easily be fixed by proofing it :)

DirectingGabs said...
darn... that was amazing! But, a quick tip. When you write try not to repeat words. Like for example: I walked to the door and closed the door behind me. It just makes your writing alot more respected. Besides that you have ALOT of talent! Finish the story before I go crazy!:D

aubreyflosm said...
Aug. 11, 2011 at 1:04 am
wow...that was an amazing story u should really write more :) i thank this is one of my favorite stories!

Anonymous said...
This is so great please add more!

jazzy13 said...
wow! i totaly LOVED it! is this book sold in stores? i wanna buy it!! this book is one of my favs. i hope many of your other viewers will loves this to. writen any others yet??

BlackRose55 said...
You need another one QUICK (: That was amazing! Please hurry.

Ashley_Tucker said...
May 17, 2011 at 11:19 am
Before moving on to the next chapters, you really, really need to edit the first few. It's good, but it would be worthy of 4 stars if it wasn't so hard to read. Punctuation really makes a difference.

Donttrust said...
can you add more please :)
I'm addicted I love it!

CareBear15 replied...
Thank you sooo much! That means alot! Anyway as soon as I finish writing the next chapter I'll update it :) thanks again

Donttrust replied...
Sweet! you should let me know

(such as comment on this again haha :) )

lillybud7 said...

love it!

Nice i liked how you changed perspectives, when is going to be done?

CareBear15 replied...
i'm posting the next chapter soon, I'm behind on updating on this site. However I have several chapters that need to go up. I'm hoping in the next few months it will be up

iluvreading said...
hey is this done yet???

CareBear15 replied...
No its not done yet actaully still a work in progress and i will be posting the new chapter shortly